|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department hired Jasmine to answer phones?
(a) General Studies.
(d) Indian Languages.
2. After Du leaves for the airport whom does Jasmine call to help Darrel?
3. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
(a) To avoid property foreclosure.
(b) To get a loan approved.
(c) He upset Jane.
(d) A contract needs his signature.
4. What is Jasmine cooking for dinner while Bud works late in Chapter 25?
(b) Pot roast.
5. Who wrote to Jasmine in Iowa about a made-for-TV movie about Lillian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mailman's name?
2. According to Jasmine, in regards to life, who has "practiced without a net"?
3. Whom does the woman on the postcard live among?
4. Where does Taylor work?
5. Whom does Du introduce to Jasmine that speaks Vietnamese?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)