|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hungry hogs chew on?
(a) Darrel's feet.
(b) Old husks.
(d) The dead dog.
2. What was Wylie teaching Jasmine?
(a) American cooking.
3. Jasmine left Florida for what state?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
4. What is Du drinking while standing at the refrigerator?.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Soda pop.
5. What holiday is it when Harlan visits Bud?
(b) Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lillian call Jasmine?
2. What did the Vadhera family do every night?
3. According to Jasmine, Du has a surgeon's touch just like whom?
4. After Darrel's death, who arrives at Bud and Jasmine's home to see Jasmine?
5. Who was the brightest boy in the camps?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)