Short Answer Key
Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
1. How old is Jasmine in the beginning of the novel?
2. Who is Jasmine disagreeing with in the beginning of the story?
3. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
4. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
A third eye.
5. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
6. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
Carcass of dead dog.
7. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
For a swim.
8. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
9. Where does Bud first meet Jasmine?
In a bank.
10. What is Bud's profession?
11. Why is Bud in a hurry to marry Jasmine?
12. Whom does...
This section contains 1,762 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)