|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Prakash's benefactor?
(b) Professor Vadhera.
(c) Masterji's nephew in California.
2. How many brothers does Jasmine have?
3. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
(a) Fowlers Key, Florida.
(b) Flushing, New York.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Baden, Iowa.
4. What is a nullah?
(a) A type of fruit.
(b) A body of water.
(c) A small cove.
(d) A hut.
5. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
(a) The knife she dropped.
(b) A piece of broken glass.
(c) A twig.
(d) A sharp stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
2. Who has a nephew in California?
3. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
4. In which state do Darrel's parents vacation in January?
5. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)