|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of shop did Arvind-prar and Hari-prar open?
(a) A sari shop.
(b) A money exchange shop.
(c) An electronics shop.
(d) A scooter shop.
2. Who hails Jasmine's brother as they leave the tea shop?
(a) The man who stumbled.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) The tea shop owner.
(d) The stooped waiter.
3. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
4. Who did Jasmine's brothers sell the farm to?
(b) Vancouver Singh.
5. What is Hari-prar's present from a customer whose car he fixed?
(a) A book.
(b) A watch.
(d) A cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
2. How old is Jasmine when she is in the tea shop waiting with her brothers?
3. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
4. What is a kirpan?
5. Whom did Prakash call a dangerous man in Jasmine's family courtyard?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)