|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
(a) A sharp stone.
(b) A twig.
(c) A piece of broken glass.
(d) The knife she dropped.
2. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
(a) A hole in her forehead.
(b) A third eye.
(c) A large bruise.
(d) A small cut.
3. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
4. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(b) Drug dealing.
5. What is a kirpan?
(a) A holy book.
(b) A small tool.
(c) A ceremonial dagger.
(d) A type of sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
2. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
3. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
4. Where does Bud first meet Jasmine?
5. Jasmine's family home is the only house on the lane with what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)