|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to wound the mad dog?
(a) A rifle shot.
(c) A wood staff.
2. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
(a) 50,000 acres.
(b) 500 acres.
(c) 10,000 acres.
(d) 1,000 acres.
3. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
4. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
(b) Sour milk.
(c) Carcass of dead dog.
(d) Burned flesh.
5. Who has a nephew in California?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accuses Jasmine and her husband of living in sin?
2. Who wounded the mad dog?
3. What is Bud's profession?
4. How old was Jasmine when she married?
5. Where does Bud first meet Jasmine?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)