|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Rochester compares Jane to what as she tries to free from his embrace?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A tiger.
2. Jane discovers the gypsy to be whom?
(b) Mrs. Fairfax.
(c) Mr. Rochester.
(d) Mr. Eshton.
3. Who orders a lunch of bread and cheese after learning of the girls' inedible breakfast?
(a) Miss Scatcherd.
(b) Miss Smith.
(c) Miss Miller.
(d) Miss Temple.
4. Jane tells Mr. Rochester the face of the person in the closet reminded her of what?
(a) A Siren.
(b) A Ghost.
(c) A Werewolf.
(d) A Vampire.
5. Why are Jane and other girls forced to part with their portion of food at Lowood during the cold winter months?
(a) Because the smallest girls need the food.
(b) Because the older girls menace them into doing so.
(c) Because the younger girls are not allowed more than one portion.
(d) Because the teachers tell them to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jane meet in her dreams during the time when she is a schoolmistress?
2. As Jane recovers at Moor House and the servant Hannah takes care of her, why does Hannah disturb Jane?
3. When Jane recalls asking to trade her handkerchief and glove for a cake and is refused, she states that she _________none of those who________me.
4. Of the twenty girls for whom Jane is responsible, how many can read and how many can write?
5. What does Mr. Brocklehurst accuse Jane of being after making her sit on a stool in front of the class?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)