|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jane recovers at Moor House and the servant Hannah takes care of her, why does Hannah disturb Jane?
(a) Because Hannah does not take good care of her.
(b) Because Jane has the feeling Hannah wants to steal from her.
(c) Because Jane has the feeling Hannah is prejudiced against her.
(d) Because Hannah tells her that she should leave immediately.
2. The elderly woman and two ladies Jane sees through the latticed window are speaking what language?
3. Jane states that, with Mary and Diana, there is a _________congeniality of tastes, sentiments, and principles.
(a) Lack of.
4. How does Miss Temple respond to Jane's defense of her character in light of Mr. Brocklehurst's accusation?
(a) She kisses her.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She scolds her.
(d) She slaps her.
5. According to Jane, the more she knows of the residents at Moor house, the better she what?
(a) Dislikes them.
(b) Misunderstands them.
(c) Understands them.
(d) Likes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane comes across a little girl and asks her for what item that she is about to throw to the pigs?
2. To whom is Jane referring when she thinks, "I will put her to some test, such absolute impenetrability is past comprehension"?
3. What month is it when Jane departs for Lowood?
4. Once Jane is well enough and dresses, what does Hannah ask her about which she is at first indignant?
5. According to Jane, women are supposed to be generally calm, but they feel what?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)