|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Mason tell the surgeon about his shoulder?
(a) That someone has stabbed him.
(b) That someone has shot him.
(c) That someone has bit him.
(d) That someone hafs pushed him.
2. Mr. Rochester tells Jane that he has written to his banker to send him what item that has been in his safe-keeping?
3. Whom is Mrs. Fairfax describing to Jane that is "Tall, fine bust, sloping shoulder; long graceful neck; olive complexion, dark and clear; noble features"?
(a) Mrs. Eshton.
(c) Mary Ingram.
(d) Blanche Ingram.
4. What does Jane first eat at Lowood that is disgusting, but is devoured out of hunger?
(a) Rancid meat.
(b) Burned porridge.
(c) Grainy soup.
(d) Cold gruel.
5. St. John wants Jane to be the mistress of what kind of school?
(a) A school for poor girls.
(b) A school for wealthy girls and boys.
(c) A school for poor girls and boys.
(d) A school for wealthy girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Moor house, whom does Jane regard as the superior and leader?
2. What is the name of the person who interrupts the wedding between Jane and Mr. Rochester?
3. What is the name of Mr. Rochester's dog?
4. What is St. John's occupation?
5. Jane warns the gypsy of what when she asks if Jane would like her fortune told?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)