Quiz: Chapter XIX to Chapter XX
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the surgeon with whom Mr. Rochester returns?
2. Why does Mr. Rochester fetch Jane in the middle of the night to help Mr. Mason?
a) Because he has thyphus.
b) Because he is feverish.
c) Because he has insomnia.
d) Because he is injured.
3. According to Jane, she tells Mr. Rochester a wanderer's repose and sinner's reformation do NOT depend on what?
a) The queen.
b) A fellow creature.
4. According to the gypsy, what is within Jane's reach?
5. Jane discovers the gypsy to be whom?
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)