|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she overhears Miss Abbot's and Bessie's conversation, Jane learns her parents died from what?
(b) Small pox.
2. When May arrives at Lowood, what is the "fog-bred pestilence" that arrives to transform the school into a hospital?
(c) Small pox.
3. What is the name of Mr. Rochester's dog?
4. What is inscribed on Helen's grave besides her name?
(b) Regnat populace.
(d) Religious loci.
5. What does Mr. Rochester ask to see of Jane's during their first tea-time?
(a) Her sculpture.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her portfolio.
(d) Her books.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jane wakes up in her own bed after fainting in the red-room, why is Mr. Lloyd in the room and NOT a physician?
2. Jane puts on what gift from Miss Temple for her first tea-time with Mr. Rochester?
3. What does Mr. Brocklehurst accuse Jane of being after making her sit on a stool in front of the class?
4. With what booty does Jane retreat when the party arrives with Mr. Rochester?
5. Whom does Jane see riding along with Mr. Rochester on the night of the party's arrival, as well as the next morning?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)