|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of face does Jane tell Mr. Rochester the person in the closet had when she looked in the mirror?
(a) A tan and haughty face.
(b) A smooth and pleasing face.
(c) A discoloured and savage face.
(d) A pale and old face.
2. How does Miss Temple respond to Jane's defense of her character in light of Mr. Brocklehurst's accusation?
(a) She kisses her.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She slaps her.
(d) She scolds her.
3. Who tells Mr. Eshton that Jane "looks too stupid for any game of the sort"?
(b) Mrs. Dent.
(c) Colonel Dent.
4. Jane tells Mr. Rochester the face of the person in the closet reminded her of what?
(a) A Vampire.
(b) A Werewolf.
(c) A Siren.
(d) A Ghost.
5. When Mr. Rochester greets Jane upon her return from Thornfield and asks if she can make him handsome, she tells him that _______has power beyond beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day before Jane and Mr. Rochester are to leave to be married, what is written on the labels that Jane cannot bring herself to affix to her trunks?
2. Who is the newcomer who arrives from England whom the ladies call a "beautiful man"?
3. When Mr. Rochester gives Adele her gift, he tells Jane that he is not fond of what?
4. After supper on the night before they are to be married, how does Mr. Rochester respond when Jane asks him if he feels calm and happy?
5. What is the name of Mr. Rochester's dog?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)