|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rochester ask Jane regarding his appearance?
(a) Whether she thinks he is handsome.
(b) Whether she thinks he is youthful.
(c) Whether she thinks he is playful.
(d) Whether she thinks he is serious.
2. What does Mr. Brocklehurst accuse Jane of being after making her sit on a stool in front of the class?
(a) A thief.
(b) An atheist.
(c) A bully.
(d) A liar.
3. On the day before Jane and Mr. Rochester are to leave to be married, what is written on the labels that Jane cannot bring herself to affix to her trunks?
(a) Mr. Rochester and Miss Eyre - London.
(b) Mr. Rochester - London.
(c) Miss Eyre - London.
(d) Mrs. Rochester - London.
4. What is the name of Mr. Rochester's dog?
5. Who tells Mr. Eshton that Jane "looks too stupid for any game of the sort"?
(a) Mrs. Dent.
(c) Colonel Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Blanche treat with coldness and acrimony?
2. How long does Jane stay at Gateshead before returning to Thornfield?
3. When Mr. Rochester gives Adele her gift, he tells Jane that he is not fond of what?
4. How does Miss Temple respond to Jane's defense of her character in light of Mr. Brocklehurst's accusation?
5. When Jane recalls her dreams to Mr. Rochester about Thornfield's being in a dreary ruin, what does she tell him she is carrying in a shawl?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)