|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Jane is thrilled that Cassandra plans to do what?
2. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
3. To whom is Jane's final letter?
4. She regrets that she is unlikely to visit Hendon, Anna's new home. Why can she not visit?
5. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Jane have to say about Anna's book?
2. What does Jane have to say about...
This section contains 868 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)