|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She visits the Fagg family and describes who?
(a) The mean daughters.
(b) The beautiful daughters.
(c) The kind daughters.
(d) The plain daughters.
2. Jane writes to her niece, Fanny Knight, declaring that she knows that Fanny is not what?
(c) Getting married.
(d) In love.
3. She discusses Sir Joshua Reynold's _______________ and Henry Aston Baker's collection, "Triumph of Perspective".
(a) Female portraits.
(d) Still lifes.
4. Jane tells Caroline that Mary Jane passed her time at Chawton pleasantly and is surprised about what?
(a) Cassy has not arrived yet.
(b) She does not miss Cassy as much as she expected she would.
(c) She does not miss writing.
(d) Mary Jane is returning home so soon.
5. Jane spends most of her time _________________ and anxiously awaiting Edward's arrival next Tuesday.
(b) Working or reading.
(c) Practicing her music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the plot in Anna's book, Jane jokes that Ben, Anna's husband, was in love with who first?
2. She hopes that Sir William will marry who?
3. Jane tells Cassandra that Henry is home and ___________ than she thought.
4. James Stanier Clarke tells Jane that he was appointed what?
5. Jane believes that Fanny likes him enough to marry, but not enough to do what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)