Short Essay Questions Key
1. How does Jane's first letter begin?
2. Why does Jane thank Cassandra in her next letter?
3. Why does Jane offer her former admirers to Mary? How does this situation end differently than she had initially expected?
4. Why do Edward and Frank leave, according to Jane? What does she wish for Cassandra?
5. What news does Jane have of Tom?
6. What health news does Jane give in her letter?
7. How does Jane feel about writing? What does she later do with this statement?
8. What does Jane say about the small ball she attends?
9. What is Jane's opinion regarding her brother's health? What does the apothecary say about Edward?
10. What does Jane receive from Cassandra? How do Jane and her father feel about this?
11. What gossip does Jane tell Cassandra?
12. What does Jane tell Cassandra about the ball with fifty people in attendance?
13. How are the plans coming for moving to Bath?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)