1. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
The previous night's ball.
2. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
3. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
His light-colored morning coat.
4. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
5. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
She means to confine herself exclusively to Tom Lefroy.
6. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
This section contains 4,569 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)