Short Answer Questions
1. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
2. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
3. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
4. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
5. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
6. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
This section contains 4,569 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)