|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She is determined to raise money for what which is to be printed at her expense?
(a) The first printing of "Sense and Sensibility."
(b) The second printing of "Sense and Sensibility"
(c) The second printing of "Persuasion."
(d) The first printing of "Persuasion."
2. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
(a) Her dance lessons.
(b) Her intended visits.
(c) Her work obligations.
(d) Her piano lessons.
3. Jane writes to Fanny Knight praising her what?
4. She advises Fanny against marrying Mr. J. P. because of what reason?
(a) The wedding would be far off.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He is old.
(d) He is poor.
5. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
Short Answer Questions
1. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
2. Jane writes to offer her condolences to Edward on the death of who?
3. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
4. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
5. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)