|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane believes that Fanny likes him enough to marry, but not enough to do what?
(a) Stay married.
(d) Marry now.
2. Who is dangerously ill?
(a) Mrs. Leigh.
(b) Mrs. Austen.
3. Jane writes to Crosby, a publisher, complaining about what?
(a) She had never heard from him regarding her novel, "Susan."
(b) She received a poorly-printed copy of her novel, "Susan."
(c) She received ten pounds for the publication of her novel "Susan" six years previously, but it was never published.
(d) She had never received the ten pounds he owed her for her novel, "Susan" six years previously.
4. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
(a) In England.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In France.
(d) In America.
5. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
(a) Three hundred.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
2. Jane is unable to do what while Cassandra is gone?
3. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
4. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
5. Jane writes to Anna Lefroy nee Austen that Mrs. Creed's opinion is now less important to her because of what reason?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)