|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is thrilled that Cassandra plans to do what?
(a) Get married.
(b) Attend a ball.
(c) Return home soon.
(d) Move to London.
2. Jane believes that Henry will marry who soon?
(b) His Hanwell favorite.
(c) A Duchess.
(d) Miss Sharpe.
3. She writes to Caroline Austen, apologizing that she has not yet done what?
(a) Come for a visit.
(b) Read Caroline's manuscript.
(c) Written a book about her.
(d) Sent her a copy of "Pride and Prejudice."
4. Jane quips that she will comfort who?
(a) No one in his family.
(b) Him but not his children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His children but not him.
5. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
(a) Avoid many visits that she did not plan to enjoy.
(c) Write without interruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
2. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
3. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
4. She has read Sarah Harriet Burney's "Clarentine" and finds it how?
5. Jane writes James Stanier Clarke advising that a copy of "Emma" is to be sent to whom, care of James Stanier Clarke?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)