|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane congratulates Frank on what?
(a) The birth of his son.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His new career.
(d) The birth of his daughter.
2. Jane writes to her niece, Fanny Knight, declaring that she knows that Fanny is not what?
(a) In love.
(d) Getting married.
3. Jane jokingly wishes Edward a "happy thirtieth birthday", although it is actually his ____________ birthday.
4. Jane writes Charles Thomas Haden to thank him for what?
(a) Reading her book.
(b) Publishing her book.
(c) Loaning her some books.
(d) Editing her book.
5. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
(a) At six in the evening.
(b) At seven in the morning.
(c) At seven in the evening.
(d) At six in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Austen is not well but would be glad to see Caroline, especially next Saturday, which is what?
2. Edward does well at Chawton with what?
3. Jane is happy with the recent publication of what?
4. Jane is thrilled that Cassandra plans to do what?
5. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)