|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too shy and conventional.
(b) Too poor and economical.
(c) Too dull and boring.
(d) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
2. Based on the plot in Anna's book, Jane jokes that Ben, Anna's husband, was in love with who first?
(a) Aunt Jane.
(b) Aunt Cassandra.
(d) Mrs. Austen.
3. Jane is also displeased with the final chapter and advises her niece to stick to what she knows. What does she believe her niece knows?
4. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
5. Who is the most comfortable and successful member of the Austen family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane writes to Caroline Austen, praising what?
2. Jane is happy with the recent publication of what?
3. Jane is pleased by Ly Gordon's manners, but thinks Ly Elizabeth and Miss Hatton have _________ to say.
4. Jane quips that she will comfort who?
5. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)