|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane congratulates her niece on becoming what?
(a) A mother.
(b) A sister.
(c) A godmother.
(d) An aunt.
2. Edward's name change is finalized, from Austen to Knight, that of his _____________ who adopted him and left him an inheritance.
(b) Step father.
(c) Distant cousin.
3. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
4. Little Harriet is ill and the doctor states that she has what?
(a) A fever.
(d) Water on the brain.
5. Jane spends Tuesday in Bentinck Street with the Cookes, but she is unable to call on Miss Beckford because of what reason?
(a) The rain.
(b) The heat.
(c) The wind.
(d) The snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is thrilled that Cassandra plans to do what?
2. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
3. The apothecary arrives to do what?
4. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
5. Edward does well at Chawton with what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)