|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
(a) Moving away from home.
(b) Staying away from home longer.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Coming home so soon.
2. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
(a) Go to university.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Find jobs.
(d) Seek their fortunes.
3. Jane is pleased by Ly Gordon's manners, but thinks Ly Elizabeth and Miss Hatton have _________ to say.
(a) Extraordinary things.
(b) Too little.
(c) Too much.
4. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir John.
(b) Sir Matthew.
(c) Sir Robert.
(d) Sir Thomas.
5. She is convinced that Mr. Papillon will soon do what?
(a) Ask for a copy of her book.
(b) Ask her to dance at a ball.
(c) Speak to her about publishing one of her books.
(d) Make his offer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
2. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
3. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
4. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
5. Who is dangerously ill?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)