|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
(a) Four hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
2. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
3. Who is dangerously ill?
(b) Mrs. Austen.
(c) Mrs. Leigh.
4. Jane jokes that she is "rather in love" with whom?
(a) Mr. Lushington.
(b) Mr. Livingston.
(c) Mr. Longston.
(d) Mr. Lexington.
5. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(b) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(c) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(d) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
2. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
3. Henry is promoted and does not feel the loss of who so badly because he is used to being away from her?
4. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
5. Jane is unable to do what while Cassandra is gone?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)