|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane believes that Henry will marry who soon?
(a) A Duchess.
(c) His Hanwell favorite.
(d) Miss Sharpe.
2. Jane receives a copy of her "own darling child" from London, referring to the publication of what novel?
(a) Mansfield Park.
(b) Sense and Sensibility.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
3. She hopes that Sir William will marry who?
(a) Miss Smith.
(b) Miss Sharpe.
(c) Miss Sullivan.
(d) Miss Sichenze.
4. Jane is pleased by Ly Gordon's manners, but thinks Ly Elizabeth and Miss Hatton have _________ to say.
(a) Too little.
(b) Extraordinary things.
(c) Too much.
5. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(b) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(c) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(d) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane spends Tuesday in Bentinck Street with the Cookes, but she is unable to call on Miss Beckford because of what reason?
2. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
3. Why is Jane not impressed with "The Farmer's Wife?"
4. The apothecary arrives to do what?
5. Jane is also displeased with the final chapter and advises her niece to stick to what she knows. What does she believe her niece knows?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)