|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassandra ran an errand for Jane, and Jane had what while she was unattended?
(a) Fainting spell.
(b) A seizure.
(c) Heart attack.
2. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
3. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
(b) Take care of Jane's piano forte.
(c) Find a husband.
(d) Not forget her writing.
4. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
5. Cassandra writes who to tell her that their loss is sad?
(b) Fanny Knight.
(c) Edward Knight.
(d) Frances Tilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was Anna's manuscript ever completed or published?
2. Jane spends a comfortable hour where?
3. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
4. Jane complains about Mr. Haden's paraphrasing "Merchant of Venice" by saying that people who are _____________ are capable of all sorts of evil.
5. Jane threatens to write an imitation of what in retaliation?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)