|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 159-161 and CEAs 1-3 dated May 22nd, 1817 to July 29th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanny Knight's visit makes Jane quite happy and she notices that Fanny is affected by what?
(a) The long journey.
(b) The weather.
(c) An illness.
(d) The sight of the children.
2. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
(a) Not forget her writing.
(c) Find a husband.
(d) Take care of Jane's piano forte.
3. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His top hat.
(b) His navy blue dinner jacket.
(c) His light-colored morning coat.
(d) His unattractive cravats.
4. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
5. Jane is unable to do what while Cassandra is gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. John Murray advises Jane of what?
2. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
3. Jane complains about Mr. Haden's paraphrasing "Merchant of Venice" by saying that people who are _____________ are capable of all sorts of evil.
4. Jane goes where to improve her health?
5. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)