|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is also displeased with the final chapter and advises her niece to stick to what she knows. What does she believe her niece knows?
2. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
(a) Find jobs.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Seek their fortunes.
(d) Go to university.
3. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
(b) Avoid many visits that she did not plan to enjoy.
(c) Write without interruption.
4. James Stanier Clarke tells Jane that he was appointed what?
(b) Speech writer.
(c) Head publicist.
5. Jane writes to her niece, Fanny Knight, declaring that she knows that Fanny is not what?
(c) In love.
(d) Getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
2. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
3. Sophie is happy with what that Lizzy sends her?
4. Jane is thrilled with her and Cassandra's newest what?
5. Jane threatens to write an imitation of what in retaliation?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)