|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jane not impressed with "The Farmer's Wife?"
(a) Because of Miss S.'s singing and acting.
(b) Because of Miss S.'s dancing.
(c) Because of Miss S.'s monologue.
(d) Because of all of the acting.
2. Jane is thrilled with the praise that she hears about what novel from Lady Robert and Mr. Hastings?
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Northanger Abbey.
3. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
4. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A yoohoo.
(b) A moron.
(c) A maniac.
(d) A yahoo.
5. Jane threatens to write an imitation of what in retaliation?
(b) Mismatched Marriage.
(d) Pride, Prejudice, and Prosperity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dangerously ill?
2. Jane writes to James Stanier Clarke, asking permission to do what?
3. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
4. Jane is grieved at whose death?
5. Jane, her sister and brothers intend to do what together?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)