|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Austen plans to move where?
(a) To Alton.
(b) To Daventry.
(c) To London.
(d) To Birchwood.
2. A rumor circulates that Charles is bringing who home?
(a) The 'Witch.'
(b) The 'Queen.'
(c) The 'Goddess.'
(d) The 'Cleopatra.'
3. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
4. Jane believes that Fanny likes him enough to marry, but not enough to do what?
(b) Stay married.
(d) Marry now.
5. Frank's visit is delayed by what?
(a) Naval business.
(b) Army business.
(c) Family business.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the plot in Anna's book, Jane jokes that Ben, Anna's husband, was in love with who first?
2. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
3. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
4. Jane tells John Murray that she is happy with Sir Walter Scott's review of "Emma" in the Quarterly Review, but she is displeased about what?
5. Who is dangerously ill?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)