|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanny Knight's visit makes Jane quite happy and she notices that Fanny is affected by what?
(a) The long journey.
(b) The weather.
(c) An illness.
(d) The sight of the children.
2. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own horse.
(b) Her own bathroom.
(c) Her own room.
(d) Her own suite.
3. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
4. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
(a) Moving away from home.
(b) Staying away from home longer.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Coming home so soon.
5. Egerton pays how much for "Pride and Prejudice?"
(a) One thousand ten pounds.
(b) One hundred ten pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Ten pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
2. Edward's name change is finalized, from Austen to Knight, that of his _____________ who adopted him and left him an inheritance.
3. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
4. Frank plans to go to Godmersham while Cassandra visits _______________.
5. Edward does well at Chawton with what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)