|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane spends Tuesday in Bentinck Street with the Cookes, but she is unable to call on Miss Beckford because of what reason?
(a) The wind.
(b) The snow.
(c) The rain.
(d) The heat.
2. The apothecary arrives to do what?
(a) Deliver Henry's medication.
(b) Give Henry medication.
(c) Bleed Henry.
(d) Examine Henry.
3. Jane, her sister and brothers intend to do what together?
(c) Throw a ball.
(d) Form a musical group.
4. She advises Fanny against marrying Mr. J. P. because of what reason?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) The wedding would be far off.
(c) He is old.
(d) He is poor.
5. Mrs. Austen and Jane want to settle in at Chawton before October when Henry will do what?
(a) Come home to shoot.
(b) Give them an allowance.
Short Answer Questions
1. She is determined to raise money for what which is to be printed at her expense?
2. Jane writes to James Stanier Clarke, asking permission to do what?
3. Based on the plot in Anna's book, Jane jokes that Ben, Anna's husband, was in love with who first?
4. She hopes that Sir William will marry who?
5. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)