|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
(a) Since his health is better now.
(b) Since he will be in town.
(c) Since he is coming to visit Goodnestone.
(d) Since he has said he will come to fetch her.
2. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Coming home so soon.
(c) Moving away from home.
(d) Staying away from home longer.
3. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
(a) Find a husband.
(b) Take care of Jane's piano forte.
(d) Not forget her writing.
4. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
(a) One hundred.
(b) Four hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
5. Jane threatens to write an imitation of what in retaliation?
(a) Pride, Prejudice, and Prosperity.
(c) Mismatched Marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
2. Jane disdains Robert Southey's "Letters from England" as horribly ______________.
3. Where do they plan to do this?
4. Jane, her sister and brothers intend to do what together?
5. Henry takes Jane to see _______________, and Jane is pleased at a small portrait of "Mrs. Bingley", like "Portrait of a Lady" by J. F. M. Huet-Villiers.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)