|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
2. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
(a) At seven in the morning.
(b) At seven in the evening.
(c) At six in the morning.
(d) At six in the evening.
3. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A yahoo.
(b) A yoohoo.
(c) A maniac.
(d) A moron.
4. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
(a) Not comfortable.
5. Jane is happy when "Sense and Sensibility" is advertised and happy with Miss Sharpe's flattery that "Pride and Prejudice" is read where?
(a) In France.
(b) In Wales.
(c) In Scotland.
(d) In Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
2. Frank's visit is delayed by what?
3. Jane is also displeased with the final chapter and advises her niece to stick to what she knows. What does she believe her niece knows?
4. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
5. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)