|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
(a) In an opera.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a ballet.
(d) In a play.
2. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
(a) Jane plans to settle business there.
(b) Mrs. Austen has already settled business there.
(c) Edward has already settled business there.
(d) Mr. Austen plans to settle business there.
3. James Stanier Clarke tells Jane that he was appointed what?
(a) Speech writer.
(b) Head publicist.
4. She writes to Caroline Austen, apologizing that she has not yet done what?
(a) Come for a visit.
(b) Sent her a copy of "Pride and Prejudice."
(c) Read Caroline's manuscript.
(d) Written a book about her.
5. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
(a) His wife died.
(b) His wife arrived.
(c) His wife divorced him.
(d) His wife called.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane believes that Henry will marry who soon?
2. Henry is promoted and does not feel the loss of who so badly because he is used to being away from her?
3. She advises Fanny against marrying Mr. J. P. because of what reason?
4. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
5. Mrs. Austen plans to move where?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)