|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane yearns to see whose exhibition as well?
(a) Sir Joshua Reynold's.
(b) Sir James Rowland's.
(c) Sir Jacob Riley.
(d) Sir John Raymer.
2. The house at Bath is finally cleared out and is quite _________.
3. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
(a) Poisoned himself.
(b) Fell off his horse.
(c) Fell down the stairs.
(d) Shot himself in the thigh.
4. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
(a) In his leg.
(b) In his face.
(c) In his arm.
(d) In his chest.
5. Jane is pleased by Ly Gordon's manners, but thinks Ly Elizabeth and Miss Hatton have _________ to say.
(a) Too much.
(b) Too little.
(c) Extraordinary things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanny Knight praises what characters?
2. Jane is also displeased with the final chapter and advises her niece to stick to what she knows. What does she believe her niece knows?
3. Jane plans to read Robert Southey's "Life of Nelson" for what reason?
4. Who is dangerously ill?
5. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)