|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane yearns to see whose exhibition as well?
(a) Sir Jacob Riley.
(b) Sir James Rowland's.
(c) Sir Joshua Reynold's.
(d) Sir John Raymer.
2. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
(a) She has had another child.
(b) She has come for a visit.
(c) She has written a book.
(d) She has not had a relapse and is doing much better.
3. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
4. Jane believes that Henry will marry who soon?
(a) A Duchess.
(c) Miss Sharpe.
(d) His Hanwell favorite.
5. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
(a) She has been asked to play the piano forte at the next ball.
(b) She has just received a new piano forte.
(c) She has a complaint in her eye which makes reading and writing difficult
(d) She is tired of writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane writes to Caroline Austen, praising what?
2. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
3. Was Anna's manuscript ever completed or published?
4. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
5. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)