|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
(b) "Sense and Sensibility."
(c) "Mansfield Park."
(d) "Pride and Prejudice."
2. Jane demands that the father in her most recent story be what?
(c) Given more dialogue.
3. Jane quotes Hester Piozzi in "Letters to and from the late Samuel Johnson" in praise of Mr. Deedes' __________.
(a) Acting abilities.
(b) Speaking abilities.
(c) Singing abilities.
(d) Writing abilities.
4. Jane is thrilled with her and Cassandra's newest what?
5. Sophie is happy with what that Lizzy sends her?
(a) The horse.
(b) The bird.
(c) The cat.
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
2. Why does Anne give notice to discontinue her employment for the Austens?
3. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
4. Jane threatens to write an imitation of what in retaliation?
5. Jane writes to offer her condolences to Edward on the death of who?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)