|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She visits the Fagg family and describes who?
(a) The mean daughters.
(b) The kind daughters.
(c) The beautiful daughters.
(d) The plain daughters.
2. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(c) Matrimonial views.
3. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
(a) She is tired of writing.
(b) She has been asked to play the piano forte at the next ball.
(c) She has just received a new piano forte.
(d) She has a complaint in her eye which makes reading and writing difficult
4. Egerton pays how much for "Pride and Prejudice?"
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand ten pounds.
(d) One hundred ten pounds.
5. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
(a) "Sense and Sensibility."
(b) "Mansfield Park."
(c) "Northanger Abbey."
(d) "Pride and Prejudice."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
2. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
3. Jane writes to Crosby, a publisher, complaining about what?
4. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
5. A lady interrupts Jane's writing to inquire about hiring Anne as what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)