|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is also displeased with the final chapter and advises her niece to stick to what she knows. What does she believe her niece knows?
2. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
3. The house at Bath is finally cleared out and is quite _________.
4. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
(a) Because she likes her neighbors.
(b) Because of the warm weather.
(c) Because she is feeling better.
(d) Because she is bored.
5. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
(a) They both came for a visit.
(b) They both wrote books.
(c) They both moved to America.
(d) They both died in childbirth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane answers Anna's specific questions regarding the accuracy and title of the manuscript, and she suggests that Anna omit the postscript because of what reason?
2. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
3. Frank's visit is delayed by what?
4. Where do they plan to do this?
5. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)