|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house at Bath is finally cleared out and is quite _________.
2. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
(a) His wife called.
(b) His wife died.
(c) His wife divorced him.
(d) His wife arrived.
3. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
(a) They both came for a visit.
(b) They both moved to America.
(c) They both wrote books.
(d) They both died in childbirth.
4. Jane goes to see the play "Isabella, or the Fatal Marriage" by David Garrick but is not pleased with what?
(a) The script.
(b) The acting.
(c) The lighting.
(d) The set.
5. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
(a) Coming home so soon.
(b) Moving away from home.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Staying away from home longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is thrilled that Cassandra plans to do what?
2. Jane spends a comfortable hour where?
3. Jane receives a copy of her "own darling child" from London, referring to the publication of what novel?
4. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
5. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)