|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
(a) To Barnsley.
(b) To Bath.
(c) To Berkhamsted.
(d) To Beckenham.
2. Jane is thrilled that Cassandra plans to do what?
(a) Return home soon.
(b) Get married.
(c) Attend a ball.
(d) Move to London.
3. Frank plans to go to Godmersham while Cassandra visits _______________.
4. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
5. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
Short Answer Questions
1. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
2. A lady interrupts Jane's writing to inquire about hiring Anne as what?
3. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
4. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
5. Jane receives a copy of her "own darling child" from London, referring to the publication of what novel?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)