|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
2. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
(a) Most copies.
(b) All copies.
(c) Some copies.
(d) A few copies.
3. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
(a) Letters, bills, and gloves.
(b) Compass, sun-dial and scissors.
(c) Glasses, handkerchief, and shoe horn.
(d) Suspenders, comb, and toothbrush.
4. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is in a poor mood.
(c) She is too busy.
(d) She is tired.
5. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In France.
(c) In America.
(d) In England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
2. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
3. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
4. Jane congratulates Frank on what?
5. Jane writes to Anna Lefroy nee Austen that Mrs. Creed's opinion is now less important to her because of what reason?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)