|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane praises Anna's manuscript, comparing it to Burney's ____________.
(c) The Wanderer.
2. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
(a) To Bath.
(b) To Beckenham.
(c) To Barnsley.
(d) To Berkhamsted.
3. Where do they plan to do this?
(a) At Geophrey House.
(b) At Gaynor House.
(c) At Gryffindor House.
(d) At Grafton House.
4. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
(a) Fell down the stairs.
(b) Shot himself in the thigh.
(c) Fell off his horse.
(d) Poisoned himself.
5. Mrs. Austen and Jane want to settle in at Chawton before October when Henry will do what?
(c) Come home to shoot.
(d) Give them an allowance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
2. Jane quips that she will comfort who?
3. She advises Fanny against marrying Mr. J. P. because of what reason?
4. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
5. Was Anna's manuscript ever completed or published?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)