|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
2. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
(a) Because she is feeling better.
(b) Because of the warm weather.
(c) Because she is bored.
(d) Because she likes her neighbors.
3. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
4. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
(a) "Sense and Sensibility."
(b) "Northanger Abbey."
(c) "Mansfield Park."
(d) "Pride and Prejudice."
5. A lady interrupts Jane's writing to inquire about hiring Anne as what?
(a) A librarian.
(b) A governess.
(c) A school mistress.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. A rumor circulates that Charles is bringing who home?
2. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
3. Jane receives a copy of her "own darling child" from London, referring to the publication of what novel?
4. She regrets that she is unlikely to visit Hendon, Anna's new home. Why can she not visit?
5. Jane congratulates Frank on what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)