|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
(a) The flower.
(b) The fruit.
(c) The stripes.
(d) The plaid.
2. Jane believes that Fanny likes him enough to marry, but not enough to do what?
(b) Stay married.
(c) Marry now.
3. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
(b) Not comfortable.
4. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
(a) "Pride and Prejudice."
(b) "Sense and Sensibility."
(c) "Northanger Abbey."
(d) "Mansfield Park."
5. Mrs. Knight promotes a match between Jane and Mr. Papillon, and Jane jokes that she will marry him despite his or her own reluctance because of what reason?
(a) Jane loves his home.
(b) The good lady's interest in the matter.
(c) Jane wants to be married.
(d) He is wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The house at Bath is finally cleared out and is quite _________.
2. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
3. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
4. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
5. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)