|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
2. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
(a) There has been a lot of company at Mrs. Knight's house.
(b) She is not feeling well.
(c) She misses Cassandra.
(d) She is bored.
3. Jane is thrilled that Cassandra plans to do what?
(a) Move to London.
(b) Get married.
(c) Attend a ball.
(d) Return home soon.
4. She hopes that Sir William will marry who?
(a) Miss Smith.
(b) Miss Sharpe.
(c) Miss Sichenze.
(d) Miss Sullivan.
5. She is frightened at the thought that who wants to be introduced to her?
(a) Miss Bordeaux.
(b) Miss Burdett.
(c) Miss Babcock.
(d) Miss Bennett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
2. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
3. Jane yearns to see whose exhibition as well?
4. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
5. Jane is also displeased with the final chapter and advises her niece to stick to what she knows. What does she believe her niece knows?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)