|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own suite.
(b) Her own room.
(c) Her own horse.
(d) Her own bathroom.
2. Jane yearns to see whose exhibition as well?
(a) Sir James Rowland's.
(b) Sir John Raymer.
(c) Sir Joshua Reynold's.
(d) Sir Jacob Riley.
3. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
(a) Since he will be in town.
(b) Since his health is better now.
(c) Since he is coming to visit Goodnestone.
(d) Since he has said he will come to fetch her.
4. Jane is thrilled with her and Cassandra's newest what?
5. When does Jane retract this statement?
(a) She receives a letter from Frank, warning of long intervals in his writing.
(b) She receives a letter from Cassandra asking for a book.
(c) She receives a commissioned biography for the prince regent.
(d) She receives a compliment from her mother regarding her last book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
2. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
3. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
4. Jane quotes Hester Piozzi in "Letters to and from the late Samuel Johnson" in praise of Mr. Deedes' __________.
5. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)