|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 111-120 dated November 24th, 1814 to September 29th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
2. Jane writes to Anna Lefroy nee Austen that Mrs. Creed's opinion is now less important to her because of what reason?
(a) Her comment about "Pride and Prejudice."
(b) Her marriage to Mr. Creed.
(c) Her disapprobation of "Mansfield Park."
(d) Her behavior at the last ball.
3. Mrs. Austen and Jane want to settle in at Chawton before October when Henry will do what?
(c) Give them an allowance.
(d) Come home to shoot.
4. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
(b) Her family.
5. Jane is grieved at whose death?
(a) Her aunt's.
(b) The King's.
(c) Mrs. Budd's.
(d) The Queen's.
Short Answer Questions
1. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
2. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
3. She reads William Cowper's __________________ and Boswell's "Life of Johnson".
4. Jane spends a comfortable hour where?
5. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)