|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane writes to offer her condolences to Edward on the death of who?
(a) His wife.
(b) His friend.
(c) His fiancee.
(d) His niece.
2. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Matthew.
(b) Sir Robert.
(c) Sir Thomas.
(d) Sir John.
3. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
(a) In America.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In England.
(d) In France.
4. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
(a) Poisoned himself.
(b) Fell off his horse.
(c) Fell down the stairs.
(d) Shot himself in the thigh.
5. She begins drinking _________ Tea and finds it very good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
2. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
3. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
4. Jane spends Tuesday in Bentinck Street with the Cookes, but she is unable to call on Miss Beckford because of what reason?
5. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)