|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
2. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
(a) The stripes.
(b) The flower.
(c) The fruit.
(d) The plaid.
3. Jane writes to offer her condolences to Edward on the death of who?
(a) His niece.
(b) His fiancee.
(c) His friend.
(d) His wife.
4. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
(a) On horseback.
(b) In an opera.
(c) In a play.
(d) In a ballet.
5. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
(a) Poisoned himself intentionally.
(b) Caught a virus.
(c) Was bitten by an insect.
(d) Ate something disagreeable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Austen and Jane want to settle in at Chawton before October when Henry will do what?
2. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
3. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
4. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
5. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)