|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
2. Why is Godmersham uncomfortable?
(a) Cassandra is not there.
(b) Jane has no friends.
(c) Jane must share a bed.
(d) Jane's room is small.
3. A rumor circulates that Charles is bringing who home?
(a) The 'Cleopatra.'
(b) The 'Queen.'
(c) The 'Goddess.'
(d) The 'Witch.'
4. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is in a poor mood.
(d) She is too busy.
5. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
(a) "Sense and Sensibility."
(b) "Pride and Prejudice."
(c) "Mansfield Park."
(d) "Northanger Abbey."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
2. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
3. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
4. Jane is happy with the recent publication of what?
5. Jane is thrilled that Cassandra plans to do what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)