|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
(a) Four hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) One hundred.
2. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(b) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(c) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(d) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
3. The house at Bath is finally cleared out and is quite _________.
4. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
(a) The 'Endymion.'
(b) The 'Endocrine.'
(c) The 'Edmondson.'
(d) The 'Edward.'
5. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His unattractive cravats.
(b) His navy blue dinner jacket.
(c) His light-colored morning coat.
(d) His top hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
2. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
3. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
4. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
5. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)