|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
2. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
3. Jane has been pressured to stay with Mrs. Knight until September but desires to be home when?
(a) In September.
(b) In July.
(c) In May.
(d) In August.
4. The house at Bath is finally cleared out and is quite _________.
5. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A yahoo.
(b) A maniac.
(c) A yoohoo.
(d) A moron.
Short Answer Questions
1. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
2. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
3. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
4. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
5. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)