|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house at Bath is finally cleared out and is quite _________.
2. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
(a) Going to Bath.
(b) Going to Beckenham.
(c) Going to Berkhamsted.
(d) Going to Barnsley.
3. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
(a) She has a complaint in her eye which makes reading and writing difficult
(b) She is tired of writing.
(c) She has been asked to play the piano forte at the next ball.
(d) She has just received a new piano forte.
4. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
(a) His cravat.
(b) His dress coat.
(c) His stockings.
(d) His handkerchief.
5. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(b) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(c) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(d) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harriet is truly grieved over whose death?
2. Why is Godmersham uncomfortable?
3. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
4. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
5. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)