|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(b) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(c) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(d) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
2. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir John.
(b) Sir Matthew.
(c) Sir Robert.
(d) Sir Thomas.
3. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
(a) To Beckenham.
(b) To Berkhamsted.
(c) To Bath.
(d) To Barnsley.
4. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
(a) Jonathan Swift's "A Journal to Stella."
(b) Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal."
(c) Jonathan Swift's "Drapier's Letters."
(d) Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels".
5. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
(a) She is in a poor mood.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is too busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
2. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
3. Jane congratulates Frank on what?
4. Jane spends Tuesday in Bentinck Street with the Cookes, but she is unable to call on Miss Beckford because of what reason?
5. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)