|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own suite.
(b) Her own bathroom.
(c) Her own room.
(d) Her own horse.
2. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
(a) In a play.
(b) In a ballet.
(c) In an opera.
(d) On horseback.
3. Jane is grieved at whose death?
(a) The Queen's.
(b) The King's.
(c) Mrs. Budd's.
(d) Her aunt's.
4. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
(a) Mr. Austen plans to settle business there.
(b) Mrs. Austen has already settled business there.
(c) Edward has already settled business there.
(d) Jane plans to settle business there.
5. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
Short Answer Questions
1. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
2. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
3. Edward's name change is finalized, from Austen to Knight, that of his _____________ who adopted him and left him an inheritance.
4. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
5. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)