|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jane not expect letters from Cassandra until she receives them?
(a) To avoid disappointment.
(b) Jane forgets about Cassandra.
(c) Cassandra is not consistent about writing.
(d) Cassandra is often too busy to write.
2. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
(b) Too dull and boring.
(c) Too shy and conventional.
(d) Too poor and economical.
3. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
4. Jane receives a copy of her "own darling child" from London, referring to the publication of what novel?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) Sense and Sensibility.
(c) Mansfield Park.
5. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A maniac.
(b) A yahoo.
(c) A moron.
(d) A yoohoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. A rumor circulates that Charles is bringing who home?
2. Sophie is happy with what that Lizzy sends her?
3. Mrs. Austen plans to move where?
4. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
5. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)