|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane jokingly wishes Edward a "happy thirtieth birthday", although it is actually his ____________ birthday.
2. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
3. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too poor and economical.
(b) Too shy and conventional.
(c) Too dull and boring.
(d) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
4. Why is Godmersham uncomfortable?
(a) Cassandra is not there.
(b) Jane's room is small.
(c) Jane must share a bed.
(d) Jane has no friends.
5. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own horse.
(b) Her own room.
(c) Her own suite.
(d) Her own bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
2. Jane congratulates Frank on what?
3. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
4. Who is dangerously ill?
5. Jane spends Tuesday in Bentinck Street with the Cookes, but she is unable to call on Miss Beckford because of what reason?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)