|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
(a) Since he is coming to visit Goodnestone.
(b) Since he has said he will come to fetch her.
(c) Since his health is better now.
(d) Since he will be in town.
2. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
3. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
4. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
(a) Her family.
5. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many months.
(b) Many days.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Many weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
2. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
3. Why does Anne give notice to discontinue her employment for the Austens?
4. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
5. Jane is enjoying the beauty of Southampton despite what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)