|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane disdains Robert Southey's "Letters from England" as horribly ______________.
2. Jane is grieved at whose death?
(a) The Queen's.
(b) Her aunt's.
(c) The King's.
(d) Mrs. Budd's.
3. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
4. Cassandra has a pleasant journey to Godmersham, but Jane worries. Why?
(a) Jane wonders if Cassandra will ever return.
(b) She has not received a letter since Cassandra left home.
(c) Her last letter seemed unhappy.
(d) She was ill before she left.
5. Jane is enjoying the beauty of Southampton despite what?
(a) Missing Cassandra.
(b) Her languor and illness.
(c) The poor weather.
(d) Her earlier reluctance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
2. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
3. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
4. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
5. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)