|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
(a) Going to Berkhamsted.
(b) Going to Beckenham.
(c) Going to Bath.
(d) Going to Barnsley.
2. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
(a) A great friend.
(b) A help around the house.
(c) A wonderful horseman.
(d) A useful "man of letters".
3. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
(a) She is too busy.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is in a poor mood.
4. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
5. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Four hundred.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Three hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. A lady interrupts Jane's writing to inquire about hiring Anne as what?
2. Cassandra has a pleasant journey to Godmersham, but Jane worries. Why?
3. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
4. When does Jane retract this statement?
5. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)