|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
(a) "Mansfield Park."
(b) "Sense and Sensibility."
(d) "Pride and Prejudice."
2. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
3. Why is Godmersham uncomfortable?
(a) Jane has no friends.
(b) Jane must share a bed.
(c) Jane's room is small.
(d) Cassandra is not there.
4. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(b) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(c) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(d) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
5. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
(a) The 'Edmondson.'
(b) The 'Edward.'
(c) The 'Endocrine.'
(d) The 'Endymion.'
Short Answer Questions
1. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
2. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
3. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
4. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
5. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)