|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
(a) To Berkhamsted.
(b) To Bath.
(c) To Barnsley.
(d) To Beckenham.
2. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
(a) Mr. Austen plans to settle business there.
(b) Jane plans to settle business there.
(c) Mrs. Austen has already settled business there.
(d) Edward has already settled business there.
3. Sophie is happy with what that Lizzy sends her?
(a) The horse.
(b) The cat.
(c) The bird.
(d) The dog.
4. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own bathroom.
(b) Her own horse.
(c) Her own suite.
(d) Her own room.
5. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
(a) Because she is bored.
(b) Because she is feeling better.
(c) Because of the warm weather.
(d) Because she likes her neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
2. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
3. A lady interrupts Jane's writing to inquire about hiring Anne as what?
4. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
5. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)