|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
(a) Jonathan Swift's "A Journal to Stella."
(b) Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels".
(c) Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal."
(d) Jonathan Swift's "Drapier's Letters."
2. When does Jane retract this statement?
(a) She receives a compliment from her mother regarding her last book.
(b) She receives a letter from Frank, warning of long intervals in his writing.
(c) She receives a letter from Cassandra asking for a book.
(d) She receives a commissioned biography for the prince regent.
3. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too shy and conventional.
(b) Too dull and boring.
(c) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
(d) Too poor and economical.
4. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(b) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(c) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(d) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
5. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
(a) The Grand Sydney-Garden Breakfast.
(b) The Grand Sydney-Garden Opera.
(c) The Grand Sydney-Garden Dinner.
(d) The Grand Sydney-Garden Ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
2. Jane has been pressured to stay with Mrs. Knight until September but desires to be home when?
3. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
4. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
5. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)