|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane disdains Robert Southey's "Letters from England" as horribly ______________.
2. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
3. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In America.
(c) In France.
(d) In England.
4. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
5. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
(a) She is tired of writing.
(b) She has just received a new piano forte.
(c) She has a complaint in her eye which makes reading and writing difficult
(d) She has been asked to play the piano forte at the next ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane plans to arrive at Goodnestone as Cassandra is leaving and to take her sister's place for several days. Jane's pleasant journey is offset by what?
2. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
3. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
4. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
5. Jane has been pressured to stay with Mrs. Knight until September but desires to be home when?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)