|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her books.
(b) Her art work.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her shoes.
2. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
(a) In England.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In France.
(d) In America.
3. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
(a) Her work obligations.
(b) Her dance lessons.
(c) Her intended visits.
(d) Her piano lessons.
4. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many hours.
(b) Many weeks.
(c) Many days.
(d) Many months.
5. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
2. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
3. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
4. Jane has been pressured to stay with Mrs. Knight until September but desires to be home when?
5. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)