|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
(a) The Grand Sydney-Garden Opera.
(b) The Grand Sydney-Garden Breakfast.
(c) The Grand Sydney-Garden Ball.
(d) The Grand Sydney-Garden Dinner.
2. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
(a) Relaxing and peaceful.
(b) Fun and exciting.
(c) Uncomfortable and awkward.
(d) Strange but enjoyable.
3. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
(a) Jane plans to settle business there.
(b) Mr. Austen plans to settle business there.
(c) Edward has already settled business there.
(d) Mrs. Austen has already settled business there.
4. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many days.
(b) Many months.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Many weeks.
5. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
2. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
3. Why does Anne give notice to discontinue her employment for the Austens?
4. She has read Sarah Harriet Burney's "Clarentine" and finds it how?
5. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)