|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
2. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
(b) Carpentry shop.
(c) Blacksmith shop.
3. Mrs. Austen plans to move where?
(a) To London.
(b) To Daventry.
(c) To Alton.
(d) To Birchwood.
4. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
(a) Her piano lessons.
(b) Her dance lessons.
(c) Her intended visits.
(d) Her work obligations.
5. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
(a) "Pride and Prejudice."
(b) "Mansfield Park."
(d) "Sense and Sensibility."
Short Answer Questions
1. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
2. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
3. She has read Sarah Harriet Burney's "Clarentine" and finds it how?
4. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
5. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)