|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many weeks.
(b) Many days.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Many months.
2. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
3. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
(a) Her trip to London.
(b) The previous night's symphony performance.
(c) Her recent illness.
(d) The previous night's ball.
4. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His top hat.
(b) His navy blue dinner jacket.
(c) His light-colored morning coat.
(d) His unattractive cravats.
5. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
2. Sophie is happy with what that Lizzy sends her?
3. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
4. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
5. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)