|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own room.
(b) Her own suite.
(c) Her own bathroom.
(d) Her own horse.
2. Jane is pleased by Ly Gordon's manners, but thinks Ly Elizabeth and Miss Hatton have _________ to say.
(a) Too little.
(c) Extraordinary things.
(d) Too much.
3. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
(a) She has a complaint in her eye which makes reading and writing difficult
(b) She has just received a new piano forte.
(c) She is tired of writing.
(d) She has been asked to play the piano forte at the next ball.
4. Jane has been pressured to stay with Mrs. Knight until September but desires to be home when?
(a) In May.
(b) In July.
(c) In August.
(d) In September.
5. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(b) Sir Robert.
(c) Sir Matthew.
(d) Sir John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
2. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
3. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
4. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
5. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)