|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
(a) Mrs. Martinelli's.
(b) Mrs. Marcus'.
(c) Mrs. Matthew's.
(d) Mrs. Martin's.
2. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
(a) She has written a book.
(b) She has not had a relapse and is doing much better.
(c) She has come for a visit.
(d) She has had another child.
3. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
(a) The plaid.
(b) The fruit.
(c) The flower.
(d) The stripes.
4. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A yahoo.
(b) A maniac.
(c) A moron.
(d) A yoohoo.
5. When does Jane retract this statement?
(a) She receives a compliment from her mother regarding her last book.
(b) She receives a letter from Cassandra asking for a book.
(c) She receives a commissioned biography for the prince regent.
(d) She receives a letter from Frank, warning of long intervals in his writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jane not expect letters from Cassandra until she receives them?
2. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
3. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
4. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
5. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)