|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
(a) Poisoned himself.
(b) Fell off his horse.
(c) Shot himself in the thigh.
(d) Fell down the stairs.
2. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
3. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Robert.
(b) Sir Matthew.
(c) Sir Thomas.
(d) Sir John.
4. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(a) Matrimonial views.
5. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
(a) To Beckenham.
(b) To Barnsley.
(c) To Berkhamsted.
(d) To Bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jane not expect letters from Cassandra until she receives them?
2. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
3. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
4. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
5. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)