|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
(a) Seek their fortunes.
(b) Go to university.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Find jobs.
2. Jane jokingly wishes Edward a "happy thirtieth birthday", although it is actually his ____________ birthday.
3. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
(b) Blacksmith shop.
(c) Carpentry shop.
4. Mrs. Austen plans to move where?
(a) To Alton.
(b) To London.
(c) To Daventry.
(d) To Birchwood.
5. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
(a) Miss Seal's brother.
(b) Miss Seal's mother.
(c) Miss Seal's sister.
(d) Miss Seal's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane writes to offer her condolences to Edward on the death of who?
2. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
3. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
4. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
5. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)