|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
(a) The Grand Sydney-Garden Opera.
(b) The Grand Sydney-Garden Ball.
(c) The Grand Sydney-Garden Dinner.
(d) The Grand Sydney-Garden Breakfast.
2. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
(a) Join the military.
(b) Seek their fortunes.
(c) Go to university.
(d) Find jobs.
3. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many days.
(b) Many months.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Many weeks.
4. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
(a) Glasses, handkerchief, and shoe horn.
(b) Letters, bills, and gloves.
(c) Compass, sun-dial and scissors.
(d) Suspenders, comb, and toothbrush.
5. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
(a) To Beckenham.
(b) To Bath.
(c) To Berkhamsted.
(d) To Barnsley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
2. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
3. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
4. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
5. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)