|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 51-60 dated February 20th, 1807 to October 25th, 1808.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
(a) Miss Seal's sister.
(b) Miss Seal's father.
(c) Miss Seal's brother.
(d) Miss Seal's mother.
2. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
(a) On horseback.
(b) In an opera.
(c) In a play.
(d) In a ballet.
3. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
4. Jane jokingly wishes Edward a "happy thirtieth birthday", although it is actually his ____________ birthday.
5. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
(a) She has been asked to play the piano forte at the next ball.
(b) She is tired of writing.
(c) She has just received a new piano forte.
(d) She has a complaint in her eye which makes reading and writing difficult
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
2. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
3. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
4. Mrs. Austen plans to move where?
5. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)