|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
(a) In Green Park Buildings.
(b) In Red Park Buildings.
(c) In Blue Park Buildings.
(d) In White Park Buildings.
2. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own room.
(b) Her own bathroom.
(c) Her own suite.
(d) Her own horse.
3. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
(a) Strange but enjoyable.
(b) Relaxing and peaceful.
(c) Uncomfortable and awkward.
(d) Fun and exciting.
4. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A moron.
(b) A maniac.
(c) A yahoo.
(d) A yoohoo.
5. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
(a) The stripes.
(b) The plaid.
(c) The flower.
(d) The fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
2. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
3. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
4. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
5. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)