|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too poor and economical.
(b) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
(c) Too dull and boring.
(d) Too shy and conventional.
2. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
(a) The 'Edmondson.'
(b) The 'Endymion.'
(c) The 'Edward.'
(d) The 'Endocrine.'
3. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
4. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
5. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
2. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
3. When Mr. Austen inquires about Tom, she tells him that her nephew is studying for _____________ in London and sends his regrets to Mrs. Austen on her illness.
4. Cassandra has a pleasant journey to Godmersham, but Jane worries. Why?
5. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)