|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
(a) In America.
(b) In France.
(c) In England.
(d) In Germany.
2. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
(a) She does not like admirers.
(b) She means to confine herself exclusively to Tom Lefroy.
(c) She knows that Mary does not have any admirers.
(d) She is getting married.
3. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
4. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
(a) The previous night's ball.
(b) Her trip to London.
(c) Her recent illness.
(d) The previous night's symphony performance.
5. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(b) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(c) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(d) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
2. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
3. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
4. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
5. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)