|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His unattractive cravats.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His light-colored morning coat.
(d) His navy blue dinner jacket.
2. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
(a) They both died in childbirth.
(b) They both moved to America.
(c) They both wrote books.
(d) They both came for a visit.
3. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(b) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(c) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(d) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
4. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
(a) Her piano lessons.
(b) Her dance lessons.
(c) Her work obligations.
(d) Her intended visits.
5. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own room.
(b) Her own bathroom.
(c) Her own horse.
(d) Her own suite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
2. When Mr. Austen inquires about Tom, she tells him that her nephew is studying for _____________ in London and sends his regrets to Mrs. Austen on her illness.
3. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
4. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
5. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)