|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(c) Matrimonial views.
2. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
3. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
(a) She has not had a relapse and is doing much better.
(b) She has written a book.
(c) She has had another child.
(d) She has come for a visit.
4. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
(a) She does not like admirers.
(b) She means to confine herself exclusively to Tom Lefroy.
(c) She is getting married.
(d) She knows that Mary does not have any admirers.
5. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
(a) To Beckenham.
(b) To Bath.
(c) To Barnsley.
(d) To Berkhamsted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
2. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
3. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
4. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
5. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)