|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
(a) In White Park Buildings.
(b) In Blue Park Buildings.
(c) In Green Park Buildings.
(d) In Red Park Buildings.
2. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
(a) The 'Endocrine.'
(b) The 'Edward.'
(c) The 'Endymion.'
(d) The 'Edmondson.'
3. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
4. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
(b) Too poor and economical.
(c) Too shy and conventional.
(d) Too dull and boring.
5. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many hours.
(b) Many months.
(c) Many weeks.
(d) Many days.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
2. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
3. Why does Jane not expect letters from Cassandra until she receives them?
4. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
5. When does Jane retract this statement?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)