|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
(b) Too shy and conventional.
(c) Too poor and economical.
(d) Too dull and boring.
2. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
3. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(b) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(c) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(d) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
4. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Matthew.
(b) Sir Thomas.
(c) Sir John.
(d) Sir Robert.
5. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
(a) Miss Seal's sister.
(b) Miss Seal's mother.
(c) Miss Seal's father.
(d) Miss Seal's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
2. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
3. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
4. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
5. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)