|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
(a) The stripes.
(b) The plaid.
(c) The fruit.
(d) The flower.
2. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many weeks.
(b) Many months.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Many days.
3. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own horse.
(b) Her own bathroom.
(c) Her own room.
(d) Her own suite.
4. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her art work.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her books.
5. When does Jane retract this statement?
(a) She receives a commissioned biography for the prince regent.
(b) She receives a letter from Cassandra asking for a book.
(c) She receives a compliment from her mother regarding her last book.
(d) She receives a letter from Frank, warning of long intervals in his writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
2. When Mr. Austen inquires about Tom, she tells him that her nephew is studying for _____________ in London and sends his regrets to Mrs. Austen on her illness.
3. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
4. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
5. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)