|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
(a) She has not had a relapse and is doing much better.
(b) She has come for a visit.
(c) She has written a book.
(d) She has had another child.
2. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Robert.
(b) Sir John.
(c) Sir Thomas.
(d) Sir Matthew.
3. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
(a) His cravat.
(b) His stockings.
(c) His handkerchief.
(d) His dress coat.
4. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
(b) Blacksmith shop.
(d) Carpentry shop.
5. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
(a) In White Park Buildings.
(b) In Green Park Buildings.
(c) In Blue Park Buildings.
(d) In Red Park Buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
2. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
3. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
4. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
5. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)