|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 31-40 dated January 14th, 1801 to January 21st, 1805.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own bathroom.
(b) Her own room.
(c) Her own suite.
(d) Her own horse.
2. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His unattractive cravats.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His navy blue dinner jacket.
(d) His light-colored morning coat.
3. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
(a) Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal."
(b) Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels".
(c) Jonathan Swift's "Drapier's Letters."
(d) Jonathan Swift's "A Journal to Stella."
4. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her books.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her art work.
(d) Her shoes.
5. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
2. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
3. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
4. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
5. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)