|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
(a) The 'Endymion.'
(b) The 'Edward.'
(c) The 'Edmondson.'
(d) The 'Endocrine.'
2. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(d) Matrimonial views.
3. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
(a) Miss Seal's brother.
(b) Miss Seal's mother.
(c) Miss Seal's father.
(d) Miss Seal's sister.
4. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
(a) Poisoned himself intentionally.
(b) Caught a virus.
(c) Ate something disagreeable.
(d) Was bitten by an insect.
5. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
(a) She does not like admirers.
(b) She knows that Mary does not have any admirers.
(c) She is getting married.
(d) She means to confine herself exclusively to Tom Lefroy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
2. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
3. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
4. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
5. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)