|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
(d) Her family.
2. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too shy and conventional.
(b) Too poor and economical.
(c) Too dull and boring.
(d) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
3. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
4. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(b) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(c) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(d) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
5. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
(a) They both died in childbirth.
(b) They both moved to America.
(c) They both came for a visit.
(d) They both wrote books.
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
2. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
3. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
4. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
5. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)