|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
(a) Miss Seal's father.
(b) Miss Seal's sister.
(c) Miss Seal's brother.
(d) Miss Seal's mother.
2. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Robert.
(b) Sir John.
(c) Sir Thomas.
(d) Sir Matthew.
3. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His unattractive cravats.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His navy blue dinner jacket.
(d) His light-colored morning coat.
4. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A moron.
(b) A yahoo.
(c) A maniac.
(d) A yoohoo.
5. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many days.
(b) Many months.
(c) Many weeks.
(d) Many hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
2. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
3. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
4. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
5. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)