|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
(a) Her intended visits.
(b) Her dance lessons.
(c) Her piano lessons.
(d) Her work obligations.
2. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
(a) "Pride and Prejudice."
(c) "Sense and Sensibility."
(d) "Mansfield Park."
3. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
(a) "American friend."
(b) "Italian friend."
(c) "Irish friend."
(d) "French friend."
4. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
5. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(b) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(c) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(d) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
2. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
3. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
4. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
5. Why does Jane not expect letters from Cassandra until she receives them?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)