|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jane retract this statement?
(a) She receives a letter from Frank, warning of long intervals in his writing.
(b) She receives a commissioned biography for the prince regent.
(c) She receives a compliment from her mother regarding her last book.
(d) She receives a letter from Cassandra asking for a book.
2. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
(a) Mrs. Martinelli's.
(b) Mrs. Matthew's.
(c) Mrs. Marcus'.
(d) Mrs. Martin's.
3. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(b) Matrimonial views.
4. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
(a) Ate something disagreeable.
(b) Was bitten by an insect.
(c) Caught a virus.
(d) Poisoned himself intentionally.
5. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
2. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
3. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
4. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
5. Why does Jane not expect letters from Cassandra until she receives them?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)