|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
(a) The plaid.
(b) The flower.
(c) The fruit.
(d) The stripes.
2. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His top hat.
(b) His unattractive cravats.
(c) His navy blue dinner jacket.
(d) His light-colored morning coat.
3. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
(a) Miss Seal's father.
(b) Miss Seal's mother.
(c) Miss Seal's sister.
(d) Miss Seal's brother.
4. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
(d) Her family.
5. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
(b) "Mansfield Park."
(c) "Sense and Sensibility."
(d) "Pride and Prejudice."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
2. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
3. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
4. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
5. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)