|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
2. Cassandra has a pleasant journey to Godmersham, but Jane worries. Why?
(a) She was ill before she left.
(b) Her last letter seemed unhappy.
(c) Jane wonders if Cassandra will ever return.
(d) She has not received a letter since Cassandra left home.
3. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(d) Matrimonial views.
4. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
(a) She means to confine herself exclusively to Tom Lefroy.
(b) She knows that Mary does not have any admirers.
(c) She does not like admirers.
(d) She is getting married.
5. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
2. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
3. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
4. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
5. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)