|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many hours.
(b) Many weeks.
(c) Many days.
(d) Many months.
2. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
(a) Miss Seal's sister.
(b) Miss Seal's brother.
(c) Miss Seal's father.
(d) Miss Seal's mother.
3. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
4. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
(a) Mrs. Marcus'.
(b) Mrs. Martin's.
(c) Mrs. Matthew's.
(d) Mrs. Martinelli's.
5. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
(a) "Pride and Prejudice."
(c) "Sense and Sensibility."
(d) "Mansfield Park."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
2. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
3. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
4. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
5. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)