|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
(a) The 'Endocrine.'
(b) The 'Edmondson.'
(c) The 'Edward.'
(d) The 'Endymion.'
2. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
(a) Her dance lessons.
(b) Her intended visits.
(c) Her piano lessons.
(d) Her work obligations.
3. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
4. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(b) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(c) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
(d) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
5. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
(a) She knows that Mary does not have any admirers.
(b) She does not like admirers.
(c) She means to confine herself exclusively to Tom Lefroy.
(d) She is getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cassandra has a pleasant journey to Godmersham, but Jane worries. Why?
2. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
3. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
4. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
5. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)