|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 21-30 dated June 11th, 1799 to January 1st, 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
(a) Mrs. Matthew's.
(b) Mrs. Martinelli's.
(c) Mrs. Marcus'.
(d) Mrs. Martin's.
2. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
3. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
(c) Her family.
4. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
(a) His cravat.
(b) His handkerchief.
(c) His dress coat.
(d) His stockings.
5. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
2. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
3. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
4. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
5. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)