|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 131-140 dated December 11th, 1815 to April 21st, 1816.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
(a) She is getting married.
(b) She knows that Mary does not have any admirers.
(c) She does not like admirers.
(d) She means to confine herself exclusively to Tom Lefroy.
2. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A yoohoo.
(b) A yahoo.
(c) A maniac.
(d) A moron.
3. She begins drinking _________ Tea and finds it very good.
4. Mrs. Austen and Jane want to settle in at Chawton before October when Henry will do what?
(a) Come home to shoot.
(b) Give them an allowance.
5. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
(a) Since he is coming to visit Goodnestone.
(b) Since he has said he will come to fetch her.
(c) Since his health is better now.
(d) Since he will be in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane's aunt and uncle offer James an allowance of ___________ pounds a year, and James plans to keep two more horses.
2. Jane congratulates her niece on becoming what?
3. She is frightened at the thought that who wants to be introduced to her?
4. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
5. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)