|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 71-80 dated April 25th, 1811 to February 4th, 1813.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His unattractive cravats.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His navy blue dinner jacket.
(d) His light-colored morning coat.
2. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many weeks.
(b) Many days.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Many months.
3. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
(a) A help around the house.
(b) A useful "man of letters".
(c) A wonderful horseman.
(d) A great friend.
4. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
(a) Going to Barnsley.
(b) Going to Berkhamsted.
(c) Going to Beckenham.
(d) Going to Bath.
5. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
(a) His handkerchief.
(b) His stockings.
(c) His cravat.
(d) His dress coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
2. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
3. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
4. She has read Sarah Harriet Burney's "Clarentine" and finds it how?
5. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)