|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
(a) The fruit.
(b) The flower.
(c) The stripes.
(d) The plaid.
2. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
(a) One hundred and fifty.
(b) Four hundred and fifty.
(c) Two hundred and fifty.
(d) Three hundred and fifty.
3. Jane congratulates her niece on becoming what?
(a) A godmother.
(b) A sister.
(c) A mother.
(d) An aunt.
4. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
(d) Not comfortable.
5. Who is dangerously ill?
(c) Mrs. Leigh.
(d) Mrs. Austen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
2. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
3. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
4. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
5. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)