|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane praises Caroline's handwriting and what story?
(a) North Carolina.
2. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
(a) In a play.
(b) In a ballet.
(c) In an opera.
(d) On horseback.
3. Jane is grieved at whose death?
(a) Her aunt's.
(b) The Queen's.
(c) The King's.
(d) Mrs. Budd's.
4. Jane writes to her niece, Fanny Knight, declaring that she knows that Fanny is not what?
(c) In love.
(d) Getting married.
5. Harriet is truly grieved over whose death?
(a) The King's.
(b) Her aunt's.
(c) Mrs. Budd's.
(d) The Queen's.
Short Answer Questions
1. The house at Bath is finally cleared out and is quite _________.
2. John Murray advises Jane of what?
3. Jane writes Charles Thomas Haden to thank him for what?
4. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
5. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)