|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
(a) Mrs. Marcus'.
(b) Mrs. Martin's.
(c) Mrs. Martinelli's.
(d) Mrs. Matthew's.
2. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
(a) Her work obligations.
(b) Her dance lessons.
(c) Her piano lessons.
(d) Her intended visits.
3. She accepts an invitation to visit who and wants Cassandra to join her there?
(a) The Thomas.
(b) The Williams.
(c) The Smiths.
(d) The Cookes.
4. Why does Anne give notice to discontinue her employment for the Austens?
(a) She will become a school mistress.
(b) She is engaged.
(c) She has found a new job.
(d) Her family is moving out of the country.
5. Was Anna's manuscript ever completed or published?
(a) Yes, but only after her death.
(b) No, never.
(c) No, not in its complete form.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
2. Jane is grieved at whose death?
3. Jane tells Caroline that Mary Jane passed her time at Chawton pleasantly and is surprised about what?
4. The apothecary arrives to do what?
5. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)