|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Austen plans to move where?
(a) To London.
(b) To Daventry.
(c) To Birchwood.
(d) To Alton.
2. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
3. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
4. Egerton pays how much for "Pride and Prejudice?"
(a) One hundred ten pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) One thousand ten pounds.
5. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Godmersham uncomfortable?
2. Jane spends Tuesday in Bentinck Street with the Cookes, but she is unable to call on Miss Beckford because of what reason?
3. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
4. Henry gives Jane a gift of _______ pounds, and she plans to buy poplin and send half to Cassandra.
5. Why are the words in one of Jane's letters written backwards?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)