|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
(a) His wife divorced him.
(b) His wife died.
(c) His wife called.
(d) His wife arrived.
2. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
3. She is convinced that Mr. Papillon will soon do what?
(a) Ask for a copy of her book.
(b) Speak to her about publishing one of her books.
(c) Make his offer.
(d) Ask her to dance at a ball.
4. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
(a) A useful "man of letters".
(b) A great friend.
(c) A wonderful horseman.
(d) A help around the house.
5. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane jokes that she is "rather in love" with whom?
2. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
3. Jane threatens to write an imitation of what in retaliation?
4. John Murray advises Jane of what?
5. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)