|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has tea with the Tilsons but is unable to go see a play because of what reason?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is too busy.
(d) She is in a poor mood.
2. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
3. Jane congratulates her niece on becoming what?
(a) A sister.
(b) A mother.
(c) A godmother.
(d) An aunt.
4. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
5. Cassandra has a pleasant journey to Godmersham, but Jane worries. Why?
(a) Jane wonders if Cassandra will ever return.
(b) She was ill before she left.
(c) Her last letter seemed unhappy.
(d) She has not received a letter since Cassandra left home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jane retract this statement?
2. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
3. She begins drinking _________ Tea and finds it very good.
4. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
5. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)