|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane congratulates Frank on what?
(a) His marriage.
(b) The birth of his daughter.
(c) The birth of his son.
(d) His new career.
2. Jane jokes that she is "rather in love" with whom?
(a) Mr. Lexington.
(b) Mr. Lushington.
(c) Mr. Longston.
(d) Mr. Livingston.
3. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
(a) Find a husband.
(b) Not forget her writing.
(d) Take care of Jane's piano forte.
4. Edward does well at Chawton with what?
(d) Her mercantile business.
5. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
(a) Relaxing and peaceful.
(b) Fun and exciting.
(c) Uncomfortable and awkward.
(d) Strange but enjoyable.
Short Answer Questions
1. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
2. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
3. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
4. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
5. Jane plans to read Robert Southey's "Life of Nelson" for what reason?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)