|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
(a) At six in the evening.
(b) At seven in the morning.
(c) At seven in the evening.
(d) At six in the morning.
2. Jane is also displeased with the final chapter and advises her niece to stick to what she knows. What does she believe her niece knows?
3. Jane tells Cassandra that Henry is home and ___________ than she thought.
4. A lady interrupts Jane's writing to inquire about hiring Anne as what?
(a) A librarian.
(b) A maid.
(c) A governess.
(d) A school mistress.
5. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
(a) They both moved to America.
(b) They both came for a visit.
(c) They both wrote books.
(d) They both died in childbirth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane spends a comfortable hour where?
2. Jane believes that Henry will marry who soon?
3. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
4. Based on the plot in Anna's book, Jane jokes that Ben, Anna's husband, was in love with who first?
5. Cassandra has a pleasant journey to Godmersham, but Jane worries. Why?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)