|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 141-150 dated June 25th, 1816 to January 24th, 1817.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane spends a comfortable hour where?
(a) At Gaynor House.
(b) At Grafton House.
(c) At Geophrey House.
(d) At Gryffindor House.
2. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
(a) Some copies.
(b) A few copies.
(c) Most copies.
(d) All copies.
3. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
(a) Three hundred and fifty.
(b) Two hundred and fifty.
(c) One hundred and fifty.
(d) Four hundred and fifty.
4. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
(a) Since he will be in town.
(b) Since he has said he will come to fetch her.
(c) Since his health is better now.
(d) Since he is coming to visit Goodnestone.
5. Edward's name change is finalized, from Austen to Knight, that of his _____________ who adopted him and left him an inheritance.
(b) Distant cousin.
(d) Step father.
Short Answer Questions
1. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
2. Jane writes to Caroline Austen, praising what?
3. Jane is enjoying the beauty of Southampton despite what?
4. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
5. Jane is happy when "Sense and Sensibility" is advertised and happy with Miss Sharpe's flattery that "Pride and Prejudice" is read where?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)