|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
(a) Strange but enjoyable.
(b) Fun and exciting.
(c) Relaxing and peaceful.
(d) Uncomfortable and awkward.
2. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
(a) "Irish friend."
(b) "French friend."
(c) "American friend."
(d) "Italian friend."
3. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own room.
(b) Her own suite.
(c) Her own bathroom.
(d) Her own horse.
4. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
(a) Since he will be in town.
(b) Since he is coming to visit Goodnestone.
(c) Since he has said he will come to fetch her.
(d) Since his health is better now.
5. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
(a) Join the military.
(b) Go to university.
(c) Find jobs.
(d) Seek their fortunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
2. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
3. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
4. Jane plans to arrive at Goodnestone as Cassandra is leaving and to take her sister's place for several days. Jane's pleasant journey is offset by what?
5. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)