|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own bathroom.
(b) Her own horse.
(c) Her own suite.
(d) Her own room.
2. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her art work.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her books.
3. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
4. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
5. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
(b) "Pride and Prejudice."
(c) "Sense and Sensibility."
(d) "Mansfield Park."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
2. Jane Austen writes to her sister, Cassandra, and recounts what?
3. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
4. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
5. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)