|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her art work.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her shoes.
2. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
3. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
(a) Fell off his horse.
(b) Fell down the stairs.
(c) Shot himself in the thigh.
(d) Poisoned himself.
4. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(b) Matrimonial views.
5. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
(a) Miss Seal's father.
(b) Miss Seal's brother.
(c) Miss Seal's sister.
(d) Miss Seal's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
2. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
3. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
4. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
5. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)