|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
(a) Going to Barnsley.
(b) Going to Beckenham.
(c) Going to Berkhamsted.
(d) Going to Bath.
2. Jane is very busy making shirts for Edward, and she claims she is the ___________ worker.
3. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own suite.
(b) Her own horse.
(c) Her own room.
(d) Her own bathroom.
4. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
(a) They both moved to America.
(b) They both died in childbirth.
(c) They both came for a visit.
(d) They both wrote books.
5. On Monday, a parcel from London arrives. Jane is grateful to Cassandra for the long letter and many gifts, and Mr. Austen is pleased with what?
(a) His dress coat.
(b) His cravat.
(c) His handkerchief.
(d) His stockings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane hears that Tom is to marry a girl from where?
2. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
3. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
4. Jane generously allows Mary all of her former admirers for what reason?
5. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)