|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many months.
(b) Many days.
(c) Many weeks.
(d) Many hours.
2. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
(a) Glasses, handkerchief, and shoe horn.
(b) Suspenders, comb, and toothbrush.
(c) Letters, bills, and gloves.
(d) Compass, sun-dial and scissors.
3. Sophie is happy with what that Lizzy sends her?
(a) The dog.
(b) The horse.
(c) The bird.
(d) The cat.
4. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(b) Sir John.
(c) Sir Matthew.
(d) Sir Robert.
5. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
2. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
3. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
4. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
5. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)