|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
(a) Her dance lessons.
(b) Her work obligations.
(c) Her intended visits.
(d) Her piano lessons.
2. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
(a) The 'Edmondson.'
(b) The 'Endymion.'
(c) The 'Endocrine.'
(d) The 'Edward.'
3. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
(a) Dr. Oz to Dr. Phil.
(b) Dr. Mapleton to Dr. Fellowes.
(c) Dr. Fellowes to Dr. Mapleton.
(d) Dr. Morrow to Dr. Fells.
4. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her art work.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her clothes.
5. The apothecary believes that Edward did what?
(a) Was bitten by an insect.
(b) Ate something disagreeable.
(c) Poisoned himself intentionally.
(d) Caught a virus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
2. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
3. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
4. A lady interrupts Jane's writing to inquire about hiring Anne as what?
5. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)