|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
2. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
(a) She has been asked to play the piano forte at the next ball.
(b) She has a complaint in her eye which makes reading and writing difficult
(c) She has just received a new piano forte.
(d) She is tired of writing.
3. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many hours.
(b) Many weeks.
(c) Many days.
(d) Many months.
4. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
5. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
(a) Too dull and boring.
(b) Too shy and conventional.
(c) Too poor and economical.
(d) Too rambunctious and fashion-forward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
2. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
3. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
4. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
5. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)