|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
(a) A great friend.
(b) A useful "man of letters".
(c) A help around the house.
(d) A wonderful horseman.
2. Jane is flattered by her sister's commendation of her writing since Jane "writes only for _______________".
(c) Her family.
3. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her books.
(d) Her art work.
4. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
(a) Go to university.
(b) Find jobs.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Seek their fortunes.
5. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
2. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
3. Jane writes to her cousin, Miss Walter Seal, in American to offer her condolences on the loss of who?
4. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
5. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)