|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(d) Matrimonial views.
2. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
(a) Mrs. Matthew's.
(b) Mrs. Martin's.
(c) Mrs. Marcus'.
(d) Mrs. Martinelli's.
3. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
(a) On horseback.
(b) In an opera.
(c) In a ballet.
(d) In a play.
4. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
(a) Because of the warm weather.
(b) Because she likes her neighbors.
(c) Because she is bored.
(d) Because she is feeling better.
5. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
(a) Mrs. Austen has already settled business there.
(b) Edward has already settled business there.
(c) Jane plans to settle business there.
(d) Mr. Austen plans to settle business there.
Short Answer Questions
1. She refers to her work, "First Impressions", which would later become what novel?
2. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
3. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
4. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
5. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)