|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
(a) In Blue Park Buildings.
(b) In Red Park Buildings.
(c) In Green Park Buildings.
(d) In White Park Buildings.
2. Jane praises her sister's ______________ writing in her last correspondence.
3. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
(a) They both came for a visit.
(b) They both moved to America.
(c) They both wrote books.
(d) They both died in childbirth.
4. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
5. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane prefers _________________ in terms of nursing her brother back to health.
2. Jane wishes she could cancel what for the summer?
3. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
4. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
5. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)