|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
2. Jane is pleased with Miss Fletcher for drinking her tea without ______________ and for her admiration of "Camilla".
3. Why does Jane call on most of their neighbors?
(a) Because she likes her neighbors.
(b) Because she is feeling better.
(c) Because of the warm weather.
(d) Because she is bored.
4. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many weeks.
(b) Many hours.
(c) Many months.
(d) Many days.
5. She praises Tom, mentioning that his only fault is what?
(a) His navy blue dinner jacket.
(b) His unattractive cravats.
(c) His top hat.
(d) His light-colored morning coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
2. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
3. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
4. She asks Cassandra's advice about what fashion?
5. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)