|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane informs her sister that Edward and Frank have left to do what?
(a) Find jobs.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Go to university.
(d) Seek their fortunes.
2. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
3. A lady interrupts Jane's writing to inquire about hiring Anne as what?
(a) A governess.
(b) A maid.
(c) A school mistress.
(d) A librarian.
4. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A yoohoo.
(b) A moron.
(c) A yahoo.
(d) A maniac.
5. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
2. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
3. Jane receives a descriptive letter from Frank, and a letter from Charles stating that what is awaiting orders?
4. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
5. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)