Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 41-50 dated January 22nd, 1805 to February 9th, 1807.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane was disappointed that Charles Fowle was not in attendance, but glad that her_____________, Tom Lefroy was there.
(a) "American friend."
(b) "French friend."
(c) "Italian friend."
(d) "Irish friend."
2. Jane laments losing what of her mother's?
3. A letter from Miss Pearson causes Jane to suspect the other lady of what?
(d) Matrimonial views.
4. As what does Jane refer to Mr. Evelyn?
(a) A moron.
(b) A yahoo.
(c) A yoohoo.
(d) A maniac.
5. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
(a) Mrs. Martin's.
(b) Mrs. Martinelli's.
(c) Mrs. Marcus'.
(d) Mrs. Matthew's.
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to number 27 is in reference to what book?
2. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
3. Jane gossips to her sister that Earle Harwood accidentally did what and is in the hospital where his family visits him?
4. Jane is pleased by Ly Gordon's manners, but thinks Ly Elizabeth and Miss Hatton have _________ to say.
5. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)