|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She visits the Fagg family and describes who?
(a) The kind daughters.
(b) The mean daughters.
(c) The beautiful daughters.
(d) The plain daughters.
2. Jane praises Eaton Stannard Barrett's "The Heroine" as being amusingly written in what style?
(a) The Goldsmith.
(b) The Pepys.
(c) The Evelyn.
(d) The Radcliffe.
3. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(b) Sir John.
(c) Sir Robert.
(d) Sir Matthew.
4. Jane was alone with Mr. Holder at Ashe Park for ten minutes, which was very _______________.
(a) Relaxing and peaceful.
(b) Strange but enjoyable.
(c) Uncomfortable and awkward.
(d) Fun and exciting.
5. Jane is enjoying the beauty of Southampton despite what?
(a) Her earlier reluctance.
(b) The poor weather.
(c) Her languor and illness.
(d) Missing Cassandra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
2. Jane disdains Robert Southey's "Letters from England" as horribly ______________.
3. Jane has been pressured to stay with Mrs. Knight until September but desires to be home when?
4. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
5. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)