|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her books.
(b) Her art work.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her shoes.
2. Jane jokingly wishes Edward a "happy thirtieth birthday", although it is actually his ____________ birthday.
3. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
(a) They are too pretentious.
(b) They are dull and boring.
(c) They are so small, and she thinks the people are disagreeable.
(d) They are too large and crowded.
4. When Mr. Austen inquires about Tom, she tells him that her nephew is studying for _____________ in London and sends his regrets to Mrs. Austen on her illness.
(a) The bar.
(b) The GED.
(c) His medical license.
(d) His teacher certification.
5. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
(a) "Pride and Prejudice."
(b) "Mansfield Park."
(c) "Sense and Sensibility."
(d) "Northanger Abbey."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
2. Why has Jane been practicing her music instead of writing?
3. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
4. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
5. Jane is grieved at whose death?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)