|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane disdains Robert Southey's "Letters from England" as horribly ______________.
2. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
(a) His wife died.
(b) His wife divorced him.
(c) His wife arrived.
(d) His wife called.
3. Why does Cassandra need not worry about Penlingtons?
(a) Edward has already settled business there.
(b) Mrs. Austen has already settled business there.
(c) Jane plans to settle business there.
(d) Mr. Austen plans to settle business there.
4. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
(a) There has been a lot of company at Mrs. Knight's house.
(b) She misses Cassandra.
(c) She is not feeling well.
(d) She is bored.
5. Jane is grieved at whose death?
(a) The Queen's.
(b) Her aunt's.
(c) Mrs. Budd's.
(d) The King's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
2. Egerton pays how much for "Pride and Prejudice?"
3. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
4. Jane jokes that she is "rather in love" with whom?
5. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)