|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
2. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
3. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
(a) She misses Cassandra.
(b) There has been a lot of company at Mrs. Knight's house.
(c) She is not feeling well.
(d) She is bored.
4. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many weeks.
(b) Many days.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Many months.
5. Why does Jane not expect letters from Cassandra until she receives them?
(a) Cassandra is often too busy to write.
(b) Jane forgets about Cassandra.
(c) To avoid disappointment.
(d) Cassandra is not consistent about writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harriet is truly grieved over whose death?
2. Edward's name change is finalized, from Austen to Knight, that of his _____________ who adopted him and left him an inheritance.
3. When does Jane retract this statement?
4. Jane jokingly wishes Edward a "happy thirtieth birthday", although it is actually his ____________ birthday.
5. Egerton pays how much for "Pride and Prejudice?"
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)