|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jane not impressed with "The Farmer's Wife?"
(a) Because of Miss S.'s singing and acting.
(b) Because of Miss S.'s monologue.
(c) Because of all of the acting.
(d) Because of Miss S.'s dancing.
2. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own room.
(b) Her own bathroom.
(c) Her own suite.
(d) Her own horse.
3. Jane is thrilled with her and Cassandra's newest what?
4. Jane is grieved at whose death?
(a) The Queen's.
(b) The King's.
(c) Her aunt's.
(d) Mrs. Budd's.
5. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
2. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
3. She begins drinking _________ Tea and finds it very good.
4. Jane disdains Robert Southey's "Letters from England" as horribly ______________.
5. She reads William Cowper's __________________ and Boswell's "Life of Johnson".
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)