|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harriet is truly grieved over whose death?
(a) The Queen's.
(b) The King's.
(c) Her aunt's.
(d) Mrs. Budd's.
2. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
(a) They both died in childbirth.
(b) They both wrote books.
(c) They both moved to America.
(d) They both came for a visit.
3. Jane is happy when "Sense and Sensibility" is advertised and happy with Miss Sharpe's flattery that "Pride and Prejudice" is read where?
(a) In Ireland.
(b) In France.
(c) In Scotland.
(d) In Wales.
4. Jane has subscribed to whose library of novels and other literature?
(a) Mrs. Martin's.
(b) Mrs. Matthew's.
(c) Mrs. Martinelli's.
(d) Mrs. Marcus'.
5. Why does Jane not expect letters from Cassandra until she receives them?
(a) To avoid disappointment.
(b) Jane forgets about Cassandra.
(c) Cassandra is often too busy to write.
(d) Cassandra is not consistent about writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
2. Jane has been pressured to stay with Mrs. Knight until September but desires to be home when?
3. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
4. She is determined to raise money for what which is to be printed at her expense?
5. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)