|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
(a) At six in the morning.
(b) At seven in the morning.
(c) At six in the evening.
(d) At seven in the evening.
2. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
3. Jane is grieved at whose death?
(a) Her aunt's.
(b) The King's.
(c) Mrs. Budd's.
(d) The Queen's.
4. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
(a) Going to Barnsley.
(b) Going to Beckenham.
(c) Going to Berkhamsted.
(d) Going to Bath.
5. The Austens' household articles have been ___________ finally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
2. When does Jane retract this statement?
3. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
4. She discusses Sir Joshua Reynold's _______________ and Henry Aston Baker's collection, "Triumph of Perspective".
5. She is determined to raise money for what which is to be printed at her expense?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)