|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She reads William Cowper's __________________ and Boswell's "Life of Johnson".
(a) Epitaph on a Hare.
(b) Sacred Harp.
(d) Olney Hymns.
2. Jane is enjoying the beauty of Southampton despite what?
(a) The poor weather.
(b) Her earlier reluctance.
(c) Missing Cassandra.
(d) Her languor and illness.
3. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
4. A rumor circulates that Charles is bringing who home?
(a) The 'Witch.'
(b) The 'Cleopatra.'
(c) The 'Queen.'
(d) The 'Goddess.'
5. Jane is tired of writing and does not intend to write for how long?
(a) Many days.
(b) Many hours.
(c) Many months.
(d) Many weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
2. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
3. Harriet is truly grieved over whose death?
4. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
5. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)