|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own horse.
(b) Her own bathroom.
(c) Her own room.
(d) Her own suite.
2. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
(a) Sir Matthew.
(b) Sir John.
(c) Sir Robert.
(d) Sir Thomas.
3. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She is not feeling well.
(c) She misses Cassandra.
(d) There has been a lot of company at Mrs. Knight's house.
4. Jane plans to read Robert Southey's "Life of Nelson" for what reason?
(a) She has heard this book is good.
(b) Frank is mentioned in it.
(c) He asked her to read it.
(d) She enjoyed his previous book.
5. Jane is enjoying the beauty of Southampton despite what?
(a) Missing Cassandra.
(b) The poor weather.
(c) Her earlier reluctance.
(d) Her languor and illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
2. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
3. Jane writes to offer her condolences to Edward on the death of who?
4. A rumor circulates that Charles is bringing who home?
5. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)