|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She is determined to raise money for what which is to be printed at her expense?
(a) The second printing of "Persuasion."
(b) The first printing of "Sense and Sensibility."
(c) The first printing of "Persuasion."
(d) The second printing of "Sense and Sensibility"
2. She begins drinking _________ Tea and finds it very good.
3. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her art work.
(d) Her clothes.
4. Jane sees Isaac Bickerstaffe's play, "The Hypocrite", which is taken from Moliere's _____________.
(a) Le Malade imaginaire.
(b) L'Avare ou L'Ã‰cole du mensonge.
(c) Le Misanthrope.
5. Jane writes her niece, Anna, and expresses her interest in the ______ family from Anna's novel, "Tarefield Abbey."
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to both Mrs. Coulthard and Anne?
2. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
3. Jane is enjoying the beauty of Southampton despite what?
4. Jane is grieved at whose death?
5. Mrs. Austen plans to move where?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)