|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane jokingly wishes Edward a "happy thirtieth birthday", although it is actually his ____________ birthday.
2. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
3. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
(a) Her books.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her art work.
4. The Austens' journey to Kent will include Frank if he is not ____________ at the time.
5. Although Eliza is ill, she is still __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. She begins drinking _________ Tea and finds it very good.
2. Jane discusses the plans for moving ____________ with Cassandra and tells her that their aunt is happy about the Austens' moving.
3. Jane is thrilled with her and Cassandra's newest what?
4. Jane receives a copy of her "own darling child" from London, referring to the publication of what novel?
5. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)