|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
(a) They are too large and crowded.
(b) They are dull and boring.
(c) They are too pretentious.
(d) They are so small, and she thinks the people are disagreeable.
2. Jane disdains Robert Southey's "Letters from England" as horribly ______________.
3. Jane is pleased to tell Cassandra what about their mother?
(a) She has had another child.
(b) She has written a book.
(c) She has come for a visit.
(d) She has not had a relapse and is doing much better.
4. She also states that she just found out that Mr. Crabbe was married when what happened?
(a) His wife called.
(b) His wife died.
(c) His wife arrived.
(d) His wife divorced him.
5. Why is Godmersham uncomfortable?
(a) Jane's room is small.
(b) Jane must share a bed.
(c) Cassandra is not there.
(d) Jane has no friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is thrilled with her and Cassandra's newest what?
2. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
3. She visits the Fagg family and describes who?
4. Jane writes to offer her condolences to Edward on the death of who?
5. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)