|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane finds the parties stupid for what reason?
(a) They are dull and boring.
(b) They are too pretentious.
(c) They are so small, and she thinks the people are disagreeable.
(d) They are too large and crowded.
2. Jane has a pleasant journey to Paragon where she has what?
(a) Her own bathroom.
(b) Her own horse.
(c) Her own room.
(d) Her own suite.
3. Edward's name change is finalized, from Austen to Knight, that of his _____________ who adopted him and left him an inheritance.
(a) Distant cousin.
(b) Step father.
4. Mr. Austen offers his ____________ to James Digweed but is refused.
(a) Carpentry shop.
(c) Blacksmith shop.
5. Jane is disappointed that Cassandra is doing what?
(a) Moving away from home.
(b) Staying away from home longer.
(c) Coming home so soon.
(d) Getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. The household items sold well, though Jane is unhappy with the price she got for what?
2. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
3. Jane praises Eaton Stannard Barrett's "The Heroine" as being amusingly written in what style?
4. She visits the Fagg family and describes who?
5. Jane complains that people are ____________ in this neighborhood.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)