|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane receives a copy of her "own darling child" from London, referring to the publication of what novel?
(a) Sense and Sensibility.
(c) Mansfield Park.
(d) Pride and Prejudice.
2. She describes her plans for what book for the first time?
(a) "Mansfield Park."
(b) "Pride and Prejudice."
(c) "Northanger Abbey."
(d) "Sense and Sensibility."
3. A rumor circulates that Charles is bringing who home?
(a) The 'Goddess.'
(b) The 'Cleopatra.'
(c) The 'Queen.'
(d) The 'Witch.'
4. Jane has been pressured to stay with Mrs. Knight until September but desires to be home when?
(a) In August.
(b) In July.
(c) In May.
(d) In September.
5. She discusses Sir Joshua Reynold's _______________ and Henry Aston Baker's collection, "Triumph of Perspective".
(c) Female portraits.
(d) Still lifes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane and Mrs. Austen are currently in a house in Seymour Street, but Jane went with her uncle to look at two pleasing houses where?
2. Jane dissuades Cassandra from asking who to escort her to Steventon?
3. She suspects that Charles will arrive today and he arrives when?
4. Jane quips that she will comfort who?
5. Jane feels certain that Frank's promotion would have solicited more appointments if he had been where at the time?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)