Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 91-100 dated October 11th, 1813 to March 21st, 1814.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Austen inquires about Tom, she tells him that her nephew is studying for _____________ in London and sends his regrets to Mrs. Austen on her illness.
(a) His medical license.
(b) The GED.
(c) His teacher certification.
(d) The bar.
2. Jane attends a small ball with only thirty-one people. There are twenty dances, and Jane dances _______ of them.
3. Why is Jane anxious to go home?
(a) She misses Cassandra.
(b) She is not feeling well.
(c) There has been a lot of company at Mrs. Knight's house.
(d) She is bored.
4. Jane's quarters in Bath are _____________, and she travels to Godmersham.
(b) Not comfortable.
5. Jane is upset that Cassandra will not be doing what with their mother and herself?
(a) Going to Beckenham.
(b) Going to Barnsley.
(c) Going to Bath.
(d) Going to Berkhamsted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Godmersham uncomfortable?
2. Jane is happy when "Sense and Sensibility" is advertised and happy with Miss Sharpe's flattery that "Pride and Prejudice" is read where?
3. Why does Anne give notice to discontinue her employment for the Austens?
4. She discusses Sir Joshua Reynold's _______________ and Henry Aston Baker's collection, "Triumph of Perspective".
5. Jane quips that she will comfort who?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)