|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She writes to Caroline Austen, apologizing that she has not yet done what?
(a) Sent her a copy of "Pride and Prejudice."
(b) Come for a visit.
(c) Read Caroline's manuscript.
(d) Written a book about her.
2. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
(a) Find a husband.
(c) Take care of Jane's piano forte.
(d) Not forget her writing.
3. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
(a) Three hundred and fifty.
(b) Four hundred and fifty.
(c) One hundred and fifty.
(d) Two hundred and fifty.
4. Jane tells Cassandra that Henry is home and ___________ than she thought.
5. The apothecary arrives to do what?
(a) Give Henry medication.
(b) Deliver Henry's medication.
(c) Bleed Henry.
(d) Examine Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
2. She is frightened at the thought that who wants to be introduced to her?
3. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
4. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
5. Edward does well at Chawton with what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)