|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is thrilled with the praise that she hears about what novel from Lady Robert and Mr. Hastings?
(a) Northanger Abbey.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
2. Henry takes Jane to see _______________, and Jane is pleased at a small portrait of "Mrs. Bingley", like "Portrait of a Lady" by J. F. M. Huet-Villiers.
(a) The Exhibition at Hyde Park.
(b) The Exhibition at London Tower.
(c) The Exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery.
(d) The Exhibition in Spring Gardens.
3. Henry is promoted and does not feel the loss of who so badly because he is used to being away from her?
4. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
(a) In his leg.
(b) In his face.
(c) In his arm.
(d) In his chest.
5. Jane tells Cassandra that Henry is home and ___________ than she thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most comfortable and successful member of the Austen family?
2. Jane spends most of her time _________________ and anxiously awaiting Edward's arrival next Tuesday.
3. Jane receives a pleasing visit from whom, but is disappointed when he does not arrive on schedule?
4. Fanny Knight's visit makes Jane quite happy and she notices that Fanny is affected by what?
5. Jane writes to James Stanier Clarke, asking permission to do what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)