|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane yearns to see whose exhibition as well?
(a) Sir Joshua Reynold's.
(b) Sir James Rowland's.
(c) Sir John Raymer.
(d) Sir Jacob Riley.
2. The apothecary arrives to do what?
(a) Examine Henry.
(b) Bleed Henry.
(c) Give Henry medication.
(d) Deliver Henry's medication.
3. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
(a) All copies.
(b) Some copies.
(c) A few copies.
(d) Most copies.
4. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his arm.
(c) In his face.
(d) In his leg.
5. Jane is thrilled with the praise that she hears about what novel from Lady Robert and Mr. Hastings?
(a) Northanger Abbey.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. John Murray, a London publisher, offers Jane how many pounds for "Emma" and the copyrights to "Mansfield Park" and "Sense and Sensibility?"
2. Jane spends most of her time _________________ and anxiously awaiting Edward's arrival next Tuesday.
3. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
4. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
5. Henry is promoted and does not feel the loss of who so badly because he is used to being away from her?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)