|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
(a) Take care of Jane's piano forte.
(b) Find a husband.
(c) Not forget her writing.
2. Jane spends most of her time _________________ and anxiously awaiting Edward's arrival next Tuesday.
(b) Practicing her music.
(c) Working or reading.
3. Jane congratulates her niece on becoming what?
(a) A godmother.
(b) An aunt.
(c) A sister.
(d) A mother.
4. She has read Sarah Harriet Burney's "Clarentine" and finds it how?
(a) Boring and a waste of time.
(b) Surprising and filled with unusual events.
(c) Interesting and intriguing.
(d) Stupid and filled with unnatural conduct.
5. The apothecary arrives to do what?
(a) Give Henry medication.
(b) Examine Henry.
(c) Deliver Henry's medication.
(d) Bleed Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane writes to James Stanier Clarke, asking permission to do what?
2. Sophie is happy with what that Lizzy sends her?
3. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
4. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
5. She writes to Caroline Austen, apologizing that she has not yet done what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)