|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane spends most of her time _________________ and anxiously awaiting Edward's arrival next Tuesday.
(a) Practicing her music.
(b) Working or reading.
2. She is frightened at the thought that who wants to be introduced to her?
(a) Miss Bordeaux.
(b) Miss Babcock.
(c) Miss Burdett.
(d) Miss Bennett.
3. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
(a) Write without interruption.
(d) Avoid many visits that she did not plan to enjoy.
4. Jane complains about Mr. Haden's paraphrasing "Merchant of Venice" by saying that people who are _____________ are capable of all sorts of evil.
(b) Not musically inclined.
(c) Poor writers.
(d) Poor actors.
5. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
(a) Most copies.
(b) A few copies.
(c) Some copies.
(d) All copies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane receives a pleasing visit from whom, but is disappointed when he does not arrive on schedule?
2. Henry is promoted and does not feel the loss of who so badly because he is used to being away from her?
3. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
4. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
5. Henry takes Jane to see _______________, and Jane is pleased at a small portrait of "Mrs. Bingley", like "Portrait of a Lady" by J. F. M. Huet-Villiers.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)