|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
(b) Avoid many visits that she did not plan to enjoy.
(c) Write without interruption.
2. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
(a) Most copies.
(b) A few copies.
(c) Some copies.
(d) All copies.
3. She has read Sarah Harriet Burney's "Clarentine" and finds it how?
(a) Interesting and intriguing.
(b) Boring and a waste of time.
(c) Surprising and filled with unusual events.
(d) Stupid and filled with unnatural conduct.
4. She is frightened at the thought that who wants to be introduced to her?
(a) Miss Babcock.
(b) Miss Bordeaux.
(c) Miss Bennett.
(d) Miss Burdett.
5. Jane yearns to see whose exhibition as well?
(a) Sir John Raymer.
(b) Sir Jacob Riley.
(c) Sir James Rowland's.
(d) Sir Joshua Reynold's.
Short Answer Questions
1. The apothecary arrives to do what?
2. Jane plans to arrive at Goodnestone as Cassandra is leaving and to take her sister's place for several days. Jane's pleasant journey is offset by what?
3. Henry takes Jane to see _______________, and Jane is pleased at a small portrait of "Mrs. Bingley", like "Portrait of a Lady" by J. F. M. Huet-Villiers.
4. Jane congratulates her niece on becoming what?
5. Jane spends most of her time _________________ and anxiously awaiting Edward's arrival next Tuesday.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)