|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane yearns to see whose exhibition as well?
(a) Sir Jacob Riley.
(b) Sir James Rowland's.
(c) Sir Joshua Reynold's.
(d) Sir John Raymer.
2. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
3. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
4. She is frightened at the thought that who wants to be introduced to her?
(a) Miss Babcock.
(b) Miss Bordeaux.
(c) Miss Bennett.
(d) Miss Burdett.
5. Jane writes to James Stanier Clarke, asking permission to do what?
(a) Send him a copy of "Emma."
(b) Have "Emma" published.
(c) Write another novel.
(d) Dedicate "Emma" to the prince regent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
2. Henry takes Jane to see _______________, and Jane is pleased at a small portrait of "Mrs. Bingley", like "Portrait of a Lady" by J. F. M. Huet-Villiers.
3. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
4. Jane is thrilled with the praise that she hears about what novel from Lady Robert and Mr. Hastings?
5. Jane complains about Mr. Haden's paraphrasing "Merchant of Venice" by saying that people who are _____________ are capable of all sorts of evil.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)