|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
(a) Some copies.
(b) Most copies.
(c) All copies.
(d) A few copies.
2. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
3. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
(a) The Grand Sydney-Garden Breakfast.
(b) The Grand Sydney-Garden Opera.
(c) The Grand Sydney-Garden Dinner.
(d) The Grand Sydney-Garden Ball.
4. Henry is promoted and does not feel the loss of who so badly because he is used to being away from her?
5. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
(a) Since he has said he will come to fetch her.
(b) Since he is coming to visit Goodnestone.
(c) Since he will be in town.
(d) Since his health is better now.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry takes Jane to see _______________, and Jane is pleased at a small portrait of "Mrs. Bingley", like "Portrait of a Lady" by J. F. M. Huet-Villiers.
2. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
3. She is frightened at the thought that who wants to be introduced to her?
4. Henry gives Jane a gift of _______ pounds, and she plans to buy poplin and send half to Cassandra.
5. Jane plans to arrive at Goodnestone as Cassandra is leaving and to take her sister's place for several days. Jane's pleasant journey is offset by what?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)