|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She is frightened at the thought that who wants to be introduced to her?
(a) Miss Bordeaux.
(b) Miss Babcock.
(c) Miss Bennett.
(d) Miss Burdett.
2. She does not intend to accept her aunt's invitation to what?
(a) The Grand Sydney-Garden Ball.
(b) The Grand Sydney-Garden Dinner.
(c) The Grand Sydney-Garden Opera.
(d) The Grand Sydney-Garden Breakfast.
3. Edward does well at Chawton with what?
(d) Her mercantile business.
4. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
(a) Some copies.
(b) A few copies.
(c) Most copies.
(d) All copies.
5. Henry takes Jane to see _______________, and Jane is pleased at a small portrait of "Mrs. Bingley", like "Portrait of a Lady" by J. F. M. Huet-Villiers.
(a) The Exhibition in Spring Gardens.
(b) The Exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery.
(c) The Exhibition at Hyde Park.
(d) The Exhibition at London Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
2. Who is the most comfortable and successful member of the Austen family?
3. Mr. John Murray, a London publisher, offers Jane how many pounds for "Emma" and the copyrights to "Mansfield Park" and "Sense and Sensibility?"
4. Jane stays at Goodnestone until Monday and hopes that Edward will fetch her for what reason?
5. She attends a party at the Cookes' but there is scarcely any what there?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)