|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
(a) In a ballet.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a play.
(d) In an opera.
2. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
(a) Three hundred and fifty.
(b) Four hundred and fifty.
(c) One hundred and fifty.
(d) Two hundred and fifty.
3. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
(a) Suspenders, comb, and toothbrush.
(b) Compass, sun-dial and scissors.
(c) Glasses, handkerchief, and shoe horn.
(d) Letters, bills, and gloves.
4. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
(a) In his face.
(b) In his chest.
(c) In his arm.
(d) In his leg.
5. Jane plans to arrive at Goodnestone as Cassandra is leaving and to take her sister's place for several days. Jane's pleasant journey is offset by what?
(a) A cold.
(b) An agitation at her arrival at Goodnestone.
(c) A late start.
(d) Poor weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
2. Henry gives Jane a gift of _______ pounds, and she plans to buy poplin and send half to Cassandra.
3. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
4. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
5. Who is the most comfortable and successful member of the Austen family?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)