|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane congratulates her niece on becoming what?
(a) An aunt.
(b) A mother.
(c) A godmother.
(d) A sister.
2. Jane makes ___________ pounds from the sale of the books and the sale of the copyright.
(a) Two hundred and fifty.
(b) Four hundred and fifty.
(c) One hundred and fifty.
(d) Three hundred and fifty.
3. Mrs. Austen finds her deceased husband's _________________ and wants Frank to accept them.
(a) Letters, bills, and gloves.
(b) Glasses, handkerchief, and shoe horn.
(c) Suspenders, comb, and toothbrush.
(d) Compass, sun-dial and scissors.
4. Who is the most comfortable and successful member of the Austen family?
5. Jane is pleased by Ly Gordon's manners, but thinks Ly Elizabeth and Miss Hatton have _________ to say.
(a) Too little.
(b) Extraordinary things.
(c) Too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
2. Jane is thrilled with the praise that she hears about what novel from Lady Robert and Mr. Hastings?
3. Jane spends most of her time _________________ and anxiously awaiting Edward's arrival next Tuesday.
4. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
5. Henry takes Jane to see _______________, and Jane is pleased at a small portrait of "Mrs. Bingley", like "Portrait of a Lady" by J. F. M. Huet-Villiers.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)