|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane hopes to see Cassandra soon, and praises James as what?
(a) A wonderful horseman.
(b) A useful "man of letters".
(c) A great friend.
(d) A help around the house.
2. Who is the most comfortable and successful member of the Austen family?
3. Jane enjoys visiting Henry, though he has a pain where?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his leg.
(c) In his arm.
(d) In his face.
4. Mr. John Murray, a London publisher, offers Jane how many pounds for "Emma" and the copyrights to "Mansfield Park" and "Sense and Sensibility?"
(a) Two hundred fifty.
(b) Four hundred fifty.
(c) One hundred fifty.
(d) Three hundred fifty.
5. Jane rejoices that her cold allowed her to do what?
(b) Avoid many visits that she did not plan to enjoy.
(c) Write without interruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. The apothecary arrives to do what?
2. Fanny Knight praises what characters?
3. She writes to Caroline Austen, apologizing that she has not yet done what?
4. She has read Sarah Harriet Burney's "Clarentine" and finds it how?
5. Jane writes to James Stanier Clarke, asking permission to do what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)