|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane yearns to see whose exhibition as well?
(a) Sir John Raymer.
(b) Sir James Rowland's.
(c) Sir Jacob Riley.
(d) Sir Joshua Reynold's.
2. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
(a) Not forget her writing.
(b) Take care of Jane's piano forte.
(d) Find a husband.
3. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
4. She has read Sarah Harriet Burney's "Clarentine" and finds it how?
(a) Interesting and intriguing.
(b) Boring and a waste of time.
(c) Surprising and filled with unusual events.
(d) Stupid and filled with unnatural conduct.
5. Sophie is happy with what that Lizzy sends her?
(a) The cat.
(b) The bird.
(c) The dog.
(d) The horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane sees Miss Chamberlayne perform _____________, which reminds her of Miss Lefroy's performance.
2. Henry is promoted and does not feel the loss of who so badly because he is used to being away from her?
3. Fanny Knight's visit makes Jane quite happy and she notices that Fanny is affected by what?
4. Jane tells Cassandra that Henry is home and ___________ than she thought.
5. Jane plans to arrive at Goodnestone as Cassandra is leaving and to take her sister's place for several days. Jane's pleasant journey is offset by what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)