|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 121-130 dated October 17th, 1815 to December 11th, 1815.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane is pleased that __________________ of "Sense and Sensibility" sell.
(a) All copies.
(b) Some copies.
(c) A few copies.
(d) Most copies.
2. Jane congratulates her niece on becoming what?
(a) A godmother.
(b) A sister.
(c) A mother.
(d) An aunt.
3. Fanny Knight praises what characters?
(a) Anne Elliot and Frederick Wentworth's.
(b) Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy's.
(c) Elinor and Marianne Dashwood's.
(d) Fanny Price and Edmund Bertram's.
4. Who is the most comfortable and successful member of the Austen family?
5. Fanny Knight's visit makes Jane quite happy and she notices that Fanny is affected by what?
(a) The long journey.
(b) The sight of the children.
(c) An illness.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane receives a pleasing visit from whom, but is disappointed when he does not arrive on schedule?
2. Jane thinks that concealing the intended partnership with Martha Lloyd is __________, referring to Frank's intentions to marry Martha.
3. Henry is promoted and does not feel the loss of who so badly because he is used to being away from her?
4. She encourages Caroline to practice music but reminds her to do what?
5. She writes to Caroline Austen, apologizing that she has not yet done what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)