|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Giorgio name his son?
2. What did Joyce read to get inspiration for his writing in 1918?
(a) Nora's dream journal.
(b) Girogio's journal.
(c) Stanislaus' letters.
(d) Lucia's diary.
3. Lucia was diagnosed as being a/an ____________________.
4. ULYSSES was translated into which language in 1929?
5. In what city did Joyce and Nora marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue still continued to haunt Joyce in 1915?
2. What did Joyce once do at the end of a play to publicize a theater?
3. What does Lucia do that prompted the Joyces to finally send Lucia to an asylum?
4. With whom did the Joyce family share an apartment?
5. What grant did Joyce receive that helped the family financially for awhile?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)