Short Answer Questions Key
1. What was always an important source of inspiration for Joyce's literary works?
2. Joyce's father took special pride in the family's ______________________.
Coat of arms.
3. Joyce is a name of ________________ origin.
4. Who was Joyce's father?
5. Who was Joyce's mother?
6. How many children did Joyce's parents have?
7. How many mortgages did Joyce's father have to take out to support his family?
8. When was Joyce's birthday?
February 2, 1882.
9. In what city was Joyce born?
10. Who was Joyce's governess?
11. Which of the following was NOT true about Joyce as a child?
He was sullen.
12. School records show that Joyce was punished for ______________________.
This section contains 3,061 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)