|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everyone with the exception of __________________ was granted permission to leave France.
2. What did Joyce and Nora name their son?
3. Who was the publisher who agreed to print DUBLINERS?
(a) Morris Stanton.
(b) Grant Richard.
(c) Edward Sloane.
(d) Patrick Shannon.
4. Who became Joyce's unpaid secretary?
(a) Miguel Vasquez.
(b) Richard Galloway.
(c) Paul Leon.
(d) David Sloane.
5. Where was Lucia living at the start of the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joyce had physical problems with iritis and _________________.
2. In which Swiss city did the Joyces settle?
3. Who was Joyce's father?
4. Why did Joyce's newspaper never take off?
5. What word did the publisher have Joyce remove from DUBLINERS?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)