|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
(a) Avery Galloway.
(b) Sean Grady.
(c) Harold Morrison.
(d) Henry Carr.
2. The Joyces seemed to always be looking for _________________ in their lives.
(a) Gourmet food.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) Musical instruments.
(d) Good schools.
3. In what city did Joyce and Nora marry?
4. What did Joyce do to earn extra money?
(a) Cooked at a diner.
(b) Drove a cab.
(c) Taught English.
(d) Sold men's clothes.
5. What was Joyce's favorite alcoholic beverage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joyce's father took special pride in the family's ______________________.
2. What preparatory school did Joyce and his younger brother attend?
3. In addition to eye problems, Joyce began to suffer with problems with his ___________________.
4. Joyce had eye surgery in which city?
5. Which one of his works did Joyce work to translate into French in 1920?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)