|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lucia supposed to be moved for the duration of the war?
(b) The countryside.
2. Which of Joyce's brothers died young?
3. Who was Joyce's mother?
4. Who was Joyce's governess?
(a) Mrs. Collins.
(b) Mrs. Dante.
(c) Mrs. Heiby.
(d) Mrs. O'Hara.
5. Which of the following was NOT true about Joyce in 1929?
(a) He weighed 112 pounds.
(b) He was almost blind.
(c) He had bad teeth.
(d) He was bedridden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joyce feel about Zurich in 1915?
2. In what year did Joyce marry Nora?
3. What religion did the Joyce family practice?
4. Whose husband committed suicide in 1929?
5. On what grounds was Joyce refused visas for his family?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)