|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Joyce born?
2. In what year did Nora die?
3. Where did Joyce go to further his studies?
4. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
(a) Sean Grady.
(b) Avery Galloway.
(c) Henry Carr.
(d) Harold Morrison.
5. In 1915, Joyce tried to publish _______________________ as a book rather than in excerpts.
(c) Chamber Music.
(d) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Joyce's birthday?
2. Which of the following was NOT true about Joyce in 1929?
3. What did Joyce once do at the end of a play to publicize a theater?
4. In what city did Joyce and Nora marry?
5. What was the name of the newspaper Joyce wanted to start?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)