|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joyce and Nora live in 1904?
2. On what day did Joyce die?
(a) September 15, 1954.
(b) June 25, 1936.
(c) November 12, 1934.
(d) January 13, 1941.
3. What was the cause of the death of Joyce's brother?
(c) Boating accident.
(d) Typhoid Fever.
4. Where was Lucia living at the start of the war?
5. Where did the Joyces go at the start of the war?
(d) Monte Carlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Joyce's denial of visas?
2. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
3. Which one of his works did Joyce work to translate into French in 1920?
4. Which of Joyce's sisters came to live with him in Trieste?
5. Who did Joyce attempt to seduce when Nora was on vacation?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)