|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce was working on stories that would become which book?
(a) Celtic Calamities.
(b) O'My Irish Heritage.
(c) In Flight.
2. In Part 5, Joyce's mood was tired and ___________________.
3. Which of Joyce's sisters came to live with him in Trieste?
4. Which book of Joyce's was published in 1907 but for which he received no money?
(b) Chamber Music.
(d) My Father's Song.
5. What affliction did Giorgio's wife suffer?
(a) Sleep Apnea.
(b) Panic attacks.
(c) Tourette's Syndrome.
(d) Mental breakdowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joyce's initial diagnosis was _________________.
2. How many children did Joyce's parents have?
3. Why did printers refuse to publish PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST AS A YOUNG MAN?
4. Which one of his works did Joyce work to translate into French in 1920?
5. On what day did Joyce die?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)