|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, Joyce's mood was tired and ___________________.
2. What did Joyce and Nora name their new daughter?
3. Lucia was diagnosed as being a/an ____________________.
4. Who was the publisher who took on Ulysses in book form?
(a) Margaret Howth.
(b) Harriet Weaver.
(c) David McGuire.
(d) Cynthia Sloane.
5. By 1918, Giorgio excelled at singing and ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mother died during this time?
2. Where was Joyce's play, EXILES, first performed?
3. What grant did Joyce receive to help support his family?
4. What expensive item did Joyce buy for Nora in Galway?
5. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)