|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue still continued to haunt Joyce in 1915?
(a) Relationship problems.
(b) Health problems.
(c) Legal problems.
(d) Financial problems.
2. Who did Joyce befriend and join for long walks during this time ?
3. Which one of Joyce's siblings worked with him at the school in Trieste?
4. In 1915, Joyce tried to publish _______________________ as a book rather than in excerpts.
(b) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
(d) Chamber Music.
5. What function did Nora have in one of Joyce's dramatic productions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joyce could be categorized as ____________________.
2. In what year did Joyce marry Nora?
3. What was Charlotte Sauermann's profession?
4. Harriet Weaver and Ezra Pound told Joyce that Finnegan's Wake needed more ______________.
5. The city in #43 is known for being _____________________.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)