|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which surgery did Nora have in 1929?
(b) Knee repair.
(c) Gallbladder removal.
2. Where did Joyce go when there was no position for him in Italy?
3. What word did the publisher have Joyce remove from DUBLINERS?
4. Who did Joyce attempt to seduce when Nora was on vacation?
(a) His physician.
(b) The maid.
(c) The nanny.
(d) His attorney.
5. Which of the following was NOT an illness suffered by Joyce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grant did Joyce receive to help support his family?
2. Which of the following is NOT true about Joyce's younger brother?
3. Which of Joyce's sisters came to live with him in Trieste?
4. Who was Joyce's father?
5. Which noted psychiatrist wrote a disparaging letter to Joyce?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)