|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about Joyce's younger brother?
(a) He was blunt.
(b) He was athletic.
(c) He was artistic.
(d) He was determined.
2. When was Joyce's birthday?
(a) May 7, 1907.
(b) June 25 1860.
(c) September 15, 1865.
(d) February 2, 1882.
3. Joyce had a falling out with his old friend and replaced him with ____________________.
(a) Patrick Connelly.
(b) Oliver Gogarty.
(c) Marcus Jameson.
(d) Miguel Ramirez.
4. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
(a) Avery Galloway.
(b) Sean Grady.
(c) Harold Morrison.
(d) Henry Carr.
5. Joyce could be categorized as ____________________.
(a) A sociopath.
(b) A bohemian.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joyce's typical demeanor while with his children?
2. What did Joyce once do at the end of a play to publicize a theater?
3. ULYSSES was translated into which language in 1929?
4. Joyce wrote a review of a play written by _________________ and received a complimentary letter from the playwright himself.
5. Who was Joyce's younger brother?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)