|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to eye problems, Joyce began to suffer with problems with his ___________________.
2. Which of the following was NOT an illness suffered by Joyce?
3. What was the name of the magazine burned by post office censors for featuring some of Joyce's work?
(a) Ireland Today.
(b) Little Review.
4. Who became Joyce's unpaid secretary?
(a) Paul Leon.
(b) Miguel Vasquez.
(c) Richard Galloway.
(d) David Sloane.
5. What did Giorgio name his son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joyce is a name of ________________ origin.
2. Which friend of Joyce's helped him produce a play?
3. Who was the main character in Joyce's ULYSSES?
4. Joyce could be categorized as ____________________.
5. What was Joyce's typical demeanor while with his children?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)