|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joyce consider moving his family when he lost his job in Rome?
(d) Monte Carlo.
2. In 1923, Joyce had surgery on his ________________.
3. What was the profession of the man in #88?
4. Why did Joyce's newspaper never take off?
(a) His father died.
(b) He got ill.
(c) He left for Vienna.
(d) He couldn't get funding.
5. Where is Joyce transferred when he is forced to leave the position in #41?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend did Joyce make in college who remained a good friend for many years?
2. Who was Joyce's governess?
3. Who did Joyce attempt to seduce when Nora was on vacation?
4. The Joyces seemed to always be looking for _________________ in their lives.
5. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)