|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the publisher who agreed to print DUBLINERS?
(a) Morris Stanton.
(b) Patrick Shannon.
(c) Edward Sloane.
(d) Grant Richard.
2. What did Ezra Pound send to Joyce in his diminished state?
(b) Used clothes.
3. What function did Nora have in one of Joyce's dramatic productions?
4. What did Joyce and Nora name their son?
5. What job did Joyce do when the family returned to Trieste in 1919?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
2. Who was the main character in the novel in #32?
3. The city in #43 is known for being _____________________.
4. Joyce searched for job vacancies at ______________________ throughout Europe.
5. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)