|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Joyce's siblings worked with him at the school in Trieste?
2. Joyce is a name of ________________ origin.
3. What did Joyce and Nora name their son?
4. What was always an important source of inspiration for Joyce's literary works?
5. When was Joyce's birthday?
(a) June 25 1860.
(b) May 7, 1907.
(c) February 2, 1882.
(d) September 15, 1865.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joyce forbid Nora to wear on the trip in #68?
2. To what work did Joyce devote himself in 1915?
3. What did Giorgio name his son?
4. During 1922, Joyce came up with the idea for ____________________.
5. Who announced his engagement in 1929?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)