|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Joyce marry Nora?
2. What grant did Joyce receive to help support his family?
(a) Edinburgh Scholars grant.
(b) Universita Italia grant.
(c) Irish Heritage grant.
(d) Civil List grant.
3. Whose husband committed suicide in 1929?
4. Which writer began to help Joyce with publishing his work?
5. Who is the girl Joyce began to date in 1904?
(a) Laura Morgan.
(b) Audrey Spenser.
(c) Siobbhan O'Meara.
(d) Nora Barnacle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1923, Giorgio got a job as a _________________.
2. Which friend of Joyce's helped him produce a play?
3. What does Lucia do that prompted the Joyces to finally send Lucia to an asylum?
4. In what city did Joyce and Nora marry?
5. Who was Joyce's boss in the city in #41?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)