|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the London acquaintance who helped Joyce search for jobs?
(a) Miss O'Hara.
(b) Miss Galloway.
(c) Miss Sloane.
(d) Miss Gilfrod.
2. In addition to eye problems, Joyce began to suffer with problems with his ___________________.
3. Which one of his works did Joyce work to translate into French in 1920?
(a) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
4. Joyce had physical problems with iritis and _________________.
(d) Heart palpitations.
5. Who did Giorgio marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Joyce's boss in the city in #41?
2. Which of Joyce's sisters came to live with him in Trieste?
3. With whom did the Joyce family share an apartment?
4. What preparatory school did Joyce and his younger brother attend?
5. What did Joyce once do at the end of a play to publicize a theater?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)