|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about Joyce's younger brother?
(a) He was blunt.
(b) He was determined.
(c) He was artistic.
(d) He was athletic.
2. Which one of his works did Joyce work to translate into French in 1920?
(a) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
3. What issue still continued to haunt Joyce in 1915?
(a) Legal problems.
(b) Relationship problems.
(c) Health problems.
(d) Financial problems.
4. Where did Joyce spend much of his time from 1916 to 1918?
(b) The seaside.
(d) Cafes and clubs.
5. Which one of Joyce's siblings worked with him at the school in Trieste?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did the publisher have Joyce remove from DUBLINERS?
2. Lucia was diagnosed as being a/an ____________________.
3. Why did Joyce's newspaper never take off?
4. Joyce had eye surgery in which city?
5. Who was Joyce's younger brother?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)