|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which writer began to help Joyce with publishing his work?
2. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
3. With whom did the Joyce family share an apartment?
(a) Philipp Janach.
(b) Edward Sloane.
(c) Steven Donnely.
(d) Marcus Garibaldi.
4. Which friend did Joyce make in college who remained a good friend for many years?
5. Which of the following was NOT one of Joyce's activities in 1904?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book of Joyce's was published in 1907 but for which he received no money?
2. Joyce had a falling out with his old friend and replaced him with ____________________.
3. Who was Joyce's mother?
4. How much money did Mrs. Harold McCormick deposit into Joyce's account?
5. Joyce was working on stories that would become which book?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)