|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Joyce's play, EXILES, first performed?
2. What was the profession of the man in #88?
3. Who was the London acquaintance who helped Joyce search for jobs?
(a) Miss O'Hara.
(b) Miss Sloane.
(c) Miss Gilfrod.
(d) Miss Galloway.
4. Who was Joyce's boss in the city in #41?
5. Who was the main character in the novel in #32?
(a) David Trimble.
(b) Stephen Hero.
(c) John Paulus.
(d) Michael Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Joyce's sisters came to live with him in Trieste?
2. Who is the girl Joyce began to date in 1904?
3. Who did Joyce befriend and join for long walks during this time ?
4. Joyce could be categorized as ____________________.
5. With whom did the Joyce family share an apartment?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)