|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joyce consider moving his family when he lost his job in Rome?
(b) Monte Carlo.
2. Joyce wrote a review of a play written by _________________ and received a complimentary letter from the playwright himself.
3. How did Joyce choose to deal with his troubles?
(a) He drank heavily.
(b) He did drugs.
(c) He slept.
(d) He addressed them directly.
4. Where did Joyce and Nora live in 1904?
5. By 1915, how many years had the Joyces spent in Trieste?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent the Joyces some money to help them for a bit?
2. Which of Joyce's brothers died young?
3. What was the only play that Joyce ever wrote?
4. Why did the manager of the school love Joyce?
5. Joyce's father took special pride in the family's ______________________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)