|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joyce feel about Zurich in 1915?
(a) He was growing to love it.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He was ambivalent about it.
(d) He thoroughly enjoyed it.
2. The city in #43 is known for being _____________________.
(a) A cultural center.
(b) A poor city.
(c) An ancient city.
(d) A port city.
3. With whom did the Joyce family share an apartment?
(a) Steven Donnely.
(b) Philipp Janach.
(c) Edward Sloane.
(d) Marcus Garibaldi.
4. When was Joyce's birthday?
(a) June 25 1860.
(b) February 2, 1882.
(c) May 7, 1907.
(d) September 15, 1865.
5. Joyce had major health issues with which part of his body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper Joyce wanted to start?
2. Who was Joyce's mother?
3. What did Joyce forbid Nora to wear on the trip in #68?
4. Joyce's father took special pride in the family's ______________________.
5. Joyce always had a talent for __________________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)