|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Pola, Rome, Trieste.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The city in #43 is known for being _____________________.
(a) An ancient city.
(b) A poor city.
(c) A port city.
(d) A cultural center.
2. Which of the following was NOT one of Joyce's activities in 1904?
3. What religion did the Joyce family practice?
4. Joyce briefly considered a career in _______________.
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Joyce's younger brother?
(a) He was blunt.
(b) He was artistic.
(c) He was athletic.
(d) He was determined.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the favorite child in the Joyce family?
2. Joyce left Trieste and took a job _________________ in Rome.
3. In what city was Joyce born?
4. What was the cause of the death of Joyce's brother?
5. How many children did Joyce's parents have?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)