|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Pola, Rome, Trieste.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease did Joyce's mother die?
(a) Heart disease.
(d) Lead poisoning.
2. How many children did Joyce's parents have?
3. What did Joyce and Nora name their new daughter?
4. What was the name of the theater that Joyce established?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) The Guild.
(c) The Standard.
(d) The Volta.
5. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Joyce's siblings worked with him at the school in Trieste?
2. Who was Joyce's boss in the city in #41?
3. Who was the favorite child in the Joyce family?
4. What preparatory school did Joyce and his younger brother attend?
5. Joyce could not attend school in the city in #25 because the school wants the fees right away and __________________.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)