|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Pola, Rome, Trieste.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joyce forbid Nora to wear on the trip in #68?
(a) Diamond earrings.
(b) A wedding band.
(c) High heels.
(d) A fur coat.
2. What was the name of the theater that Joyce established?
(a) The Volta.
(b) The Standard.
(c) The Phoenix.
(d) The Guild.
3. What did Joyce and Nora name their new daughter?
4. What preparatory school did Joyce and his younger brother attend?
(c) St. Martin's.
5. Where did Joyce go when there was no position for him in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joyce eventually return home from Paris?
2. Joyce searched for job vacancies at ______________________ throughout Europe.
3. Who was the London acquaintance who helped Joyce search for jobs?
4. In what city was Joyce born?
5. The city in #43 is known for being _____________________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)