|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Dublin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the favorite child in the Joyce family?
2. Where did Joyce go to college?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Griffith College.
(c) University College.
(d) Trinity College.
3. School records show that Joyce was punished for ______________________.
(c) Being late.
(d) Vulgar language.
4. Who was Joyce's governess?
(a) Mrs. Collins.
(b) Mrs. O'Hara.
(c) Mrs. Dante.
(d) Mrs. Heiby.
5. Who was Joyce's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joyce go to further his studies?
2. Which of the following was NOT true about Joyce as a child?
3. Which of the following was NOT one of Joyce's activities in 1904?
4. How many children did Joyce's parents have?
5. How many mortgages did Joyce's father have to take out to support his family?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)