|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Dublin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce could not attend school in the city in #25 because the school wants the fees right away and __________________.
(a) His French is not good enough.
(b) He does not have the academic credits.
(c) He is not a French citizen.
(d) He is too young.
2. Who was Joyce's younger brother?
3. When was Joyce's birthday?
(a) September 15, 1865.
(b) February 2, 1882.
(c) June 25 1860.
(d) May 7, 1907.
4. What religion did the Joyce family practice?
5. Which of Joyce's brothers died young?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Joyce's father?
2. What novel did Joyce begin to write in 1904?
3. Joyce had a falling out with his old friend and replaced him with ____________________.
4. Who was Joyce's governess?
5. In what city was Joyce born?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)