|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Dublin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Joyce's father?
2. Joyce's father took special pride in the family's ______________________.
(b) Coat of arms.
(d) Red hair.
3. In what city was Joyce born?
4. What was the cause of the death of Joyce's brother?
(b) Typhoid Fever.
(c) Boating accident.
5. School records show that Joyce was punished for ______________________.
(a) Being late.
(d) Vulgar language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did the Joyce family practice?
2. Joyce always had a talent for __________________.
3. Joyce is a name of ________________ origin.
4. Who was Joyce's mother?
5. What novel did Joyce begin to write in 1904?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)