|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Dublin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce is a name of ________________ origin.
2. From what disease did Joyce's mother die?
(a) Lead poisoning.
(d) Heart disease.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Joyce's younger brother?
(a) He was athletic.
(b) He was determined.
(c) He was artistic.
(d) He was blunt.
4. Joyce's father took special pride in the family's ______________________.
(b) Coat of arms.
(c) Red hair.
5. What religion did the Joyce family practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of the death of Joyce's brother?
2. Why did Joyce eventually return home from Paris?
3. Joyce always had a talent for __________________.
4. What novel did Joyce begin to write in 1904?
5. Who is the girl Joyce began to date in 1904?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)