Quiz: Part II: Pola, Rome, Trieste
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Joyces moved in with which family in Trieste?
2. Who saved Joyce's draft of PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST AS A YOUNG MAN when he tossed it into the fire?
3. What word did the publisher have Joyce remove from DUBLINERS?
4. What did Joyce and Nora name their son?
5. What was the name of the theater that Joyce established?
a) The Phoenix.
b) The Volta.
c) The Standard.
d) The Guild.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short...
This section contains 235 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)