|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joyce watch approaching with dread?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Crimean War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War I.
2. Lucia was diagnosed as being a/an ____________________.
3. Who sent the Joyces some money to help them for a bit?
(a) Nora's uncle.
(b) Nora's sister.
(c) Joyce's uncle.
(d) Joyce's father.
4. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
(a) Henry Carr.
(b) Avery Galloway.
(c) Sean Grady.
(d) Harold Morrison.
5. What was one of Joyce's two main goals in 1909?
(a) To learn how to sail.
(b) To travel the world.
(c) To become a professor.
(d) To visit Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Giorgio name his son?
2. On what day did Joyce die?
3. Who did Joyce befriend and join for long walks during this time ?
4. What is ironic about Joyce's denial of visas?
5. Joyce always had a talent for __________________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)