|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce had major health issues with which part of his body?
2. Who became Joyce's unpaid secretary?
(a) Paul Leon.
(b) Miguel Vasquez.
(c) Richard Galloway.
(d) David Sloane.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Joyce's younger brother?
(a) He was athletic.
(b) He was determined.
(c) He was artistic.
(d) He was blunt.
4. Which of Joyce's brothers died young?
5. Joyce could not attend school in the city in #25 because the school wants the fees right away and __________________.
(a) His French is not good enough.
(b) He is not a French citizen.
(c) He does not have the academic credits.
(d) He is too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ezra Pound send to Joyce in his diminished state?
2. From whom does Joyce need permission to leave Paris?
3. What did Joyce do to earn extra money?
4. Whose mother died during this time?
5. Who was the main character in Joyce's ULYSSES?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)