|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joyce transferred when he is forced to leave the position in #41?
(d) New York.
2. Where did Joyce go to recover for awhile?
3. Everyone with the exception of __________________ was granted permission to leave France.
4. When was Joyce's birthday?
(a) February 2, 1882.
(b) September 15, 1865.
(c) June 25 1860.
(d) May 7, 1907.
5. Who was the main character in Joyce's ULYSSES?
(a) Harold Sloane.
(b) Leopold Bloom.
(c) Barry Connely.
(d) Peter Gallagher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lucia living at the start of the war?
2. Giorgio was now going by the name of ________________.
3. What did Joyce once do at the end of a play to publicize a theater?
4. What job did Joyce do when the family returned to Trieste in 1919?
5. What was the name of the theater that Joyce established?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)