|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Return to Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Joyce's sisters came to live with him in Trieste?
2. Where was Lucia living at the start of the war?
3. Where is Joyce transferred when he is forced to leave the position in #41?
(a) New York.
4. Which one of his works did Joyce work to translate into French in 1920?
(a) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
5. What was the cause of the death of Joyce's brother?
(a) Boating accident.
(c) Typhoid Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Joyce's helped him produce a play?
2. Which one of Joyce's siblings worked with him at the school in Trieste?
3. Where did Joyce consider moving his family when he lost his job in Rome?
4. In Part 5, Joyce's mood was tired and ___________________.
5. By 1918, Giorgio excelled at singing and ________________.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)