|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joyce forbid Nora to wear on the trip in #68?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) High heels.
(c) Diamond earrings.
(d) A wedding band.
2. Joyce had physical problems with iritis and _________________.
(b) Heart palpitations.
3. Where did Joyce go to further his studies?
4. What did Joyce do to earn extra money?
(a) Sold men's clothes.
(b) Cooked at a diner.
(c) Taught English.
(d) Drove a cab.
5. Who was Joyce's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Joyce's helped him produce a play?
2. Why did Joyce eventually return home from Paris?
3. What job did Joyce do when the family returned to Trieste in 1919?
4. What issue still continued to haunt Joyce in 1915?
5. Where did Joyce consider moving his family when he lost his job in Rome?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)