|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The reactions of Joyce's friends to his first drafts of ULYSSES were ___________________.
2. From what disease did Joyce's mother die?
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Lead poisoning.
3. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
4. How many children did Joyce's parents have?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Joyce's younger brother?
(a) He was blunt.
(b) He was determined.
(c) He was artistic.
(d) He was athletic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the theater that Joyce established?
2. By 1915, how many years had the Joyces spent in Trieste?
3. Why did the manager of the school love Joyce?
4. Where did Joyce go to college?
5. Joyce always had a talent for __________________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)