|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce had physical problems with iritis and _________________.
(a) Heart palpitations.
2. Who was Joyce's boss in the city in #41?
3. Why had Joyce and Nora not yet married?
(a) Nora was not sure she loved him.
(b) Joyce did not want to get married.
(c) They wanted to rebel against society.
(d) They didn't have the money for a wedding.
4. Where did Joyce consider moving his family when he lost his job in Rome?
(d) Monte Carlo.
5. Where was Joyce's play, EXILES, first performed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer wrote to Joyce asking for some of Joyce's work to be included in an anthology?
2. How many children did Joyce's parents have?
3. What word did the publisher have Joyce remove from DUBLINERS?
4. What did Joyce read to get inspiration for his writing in 1918?
5. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)