|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expensive item did Joyce buy for Nora in Galway?
(b) Fur coat.
2. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
3. What did Joyce and Nora name their son?
4. Where did Joyce consider moving his family when he lost his job in Rome?
(b) Monte Carlo.
5. Who was the main character in the novel in #32?
(a) Stephen Hero.
(b) David Trimble.
(c) Michael Collins.
(d) John Paulus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joyce go to college?
2. What function did Nora have in one of Joyce's dramatic productions?
3. What was Charlotte Sauermann's profession?
4. Why did printers refuse to publish PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST AS A YOUNG MAN?
5. What was the profession of the man in #88?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)