|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the main character in the novel in #32?
(a) John Paulus.
(b) Michael Collins.
(c) Stephen Hero.
(d) David Trimble.
2. What was the only play that Joyce ever wrote?
(b) Street Song.
3. What word did the publisher have Joyce remove from DUBLINERS?
4. What was the profession of the man in #88?
5. By 1918, Giorgio excelled at singing and ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the neighboring woman with whom Joyce had an affair in 1918?
2. How many mortgages did Joyce's father have to take out to support his family?
3. What play did Joyce produce?
4. What did Joyce do to earn extra money?
5. Where did Joyce spend much of his time from 1916 to 1918?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)