|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joyce and Nora name their new daughter?
2. Where did Joyce go when there was no position for him in Italy?
3. What job did Joyce do when the family returned to Trieste in 1919?
4. What play did Joyce produce?
(b) Little Women.
(d) The Importance of Being Earnest.
5. How much money did Mrs. Harold McCormick deposit into Joyce's account?
(a) 1,000 francs.
(b) 100,000 francs.
(c) 7,500 francs.
(d) 12,000 francs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joyce could not attend school in the city in #25 because the school wants the fees right away and __________________.
2. Who sent the Joyces some money to help them for a bit?
3. Who was Joyce's father?
4. Which of the following was NOT one of Joyce's activities in 1904?
5. What was the cause of the death of Joyce's brother?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)