|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joyce and Nora name their new daughter?
2. By 1918, Giorgio excelled at singing and ________________.
3. Joyce had major health issues with which part of his body?
4. What grant did Joyce receive to help support his family?
(a) Irish Heritage grant.
(b) Universita Italia grant.
(c) Civil List grant.
(d) Edinburgh Scholars grant.
5. The city in #43 is known for being _____________________.
(a) A port city.
(b) A cultural center.
(c) A poor city.
(d) An ancient city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What novel did Joyce begin to write in 1904?
2. Joyce had eye surgery in which city?
3. Joyce could be categorized as ____________________.
4. Who was Joyce's mother?
5. Which of Joyce's brothers died young?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)