|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Zurich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joyce spend much of his time from 1916 to 1918?
(a) Cafes and clubs.
(c) The seaside.
2. Where did Joyce consider moving his family when he lost his job in Rome?
(b) Monte Carlo.
3. School records show that Joyce was punished for ______________________.
(c) Vulgar language.
(d) Being late.
4. What preparatory school did Joyce and his younger brother attend?
(a) St. Martin's.
5. Joyce had eye surgery in which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1915, Joyce tried to publish _______________________ as a book rather than in excerpts.
2. What did Joyce forbid Nora to wear on the trip in #68?
3. What did Joyce consider to be life's most important relationship?
4. What did Joyce and Nora name their son?
5. What was the name of the newspaper Joyce wanted to start?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)