|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
(a) Harold Morrison.
(b) Avery Galloway.
(c) Sean Grady.
(d) Henry Carr.
2. What grant did Joyce receive that helped the family financially for awhile?
(a) Irish Republic grant.
(b) Dublin University grant.
(c) Trieste Arts Council grant.
(d) Royal Literature Fund grant.
3. Who did Giorgio marry?
4. Who was Joyce's boss in the city in #41?
5. What did Joyce once do at the end of a play to publicize a theater?
(a) Performed a song and dance on stage.
(b) Walked the aisles with an advertising sandwich board.
(c) Distributed flyers.
(d) Stood up and declared the miraculous restoration of his eyesight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucia was diagnosed as being a/an ____________________.
2. Which noted psychiatrist wrote a disparaging letter to Joyce?
3. Who did Joyce attempt to seduce when Nora was on vacation?
4. In 1923, Joyce had surgery on his ________________.
5. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)