|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Joyce's works appeared in the magazine in #112?
(a) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
(d) Chamber Music.
2. Why did the manager of the school love Joyce?
(a) He took on more responsibilities.
(b) He was very witty.
(c) He brought in wealthy students.
(d) He always worked overtime.
3. The Joyces seemed to always be looking for _________________ in their lives.
(a) Gourmet food.
(b) Good schools.
(c) A new apartment.
(d) Musical instruments.
4. What issue still continued to haunt Joyce in 1915?
(a) Health problems.
(b) Relationship problems.
(c) Legal problems.
(d) Financial problems.
5. Who became Joyce's unpaid secretary?
(a) Paul Leon.
(b) Miguel Vasquez.
(c) Richard Galloway.
(d) David Sloane.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1918, Giorgio excelled at singing and ________________.
2. Lucia was diagnosed as being a/an ____________________.
3. Which of the following was NOT an illness suffered by Joyce?
4. What did Joyce consider to be life's most important relationship?
5. Who did Giorgio marry?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)