|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce had major health issues with which part of his body?
2. Who was the owner of the Shakespeare & Co. bookstore?
(a) Sylvia Beach.
(b) Madeline Krazinski.
(c) Anna Wintour.
(d) Margot Eliot.
3. With whom did the Joyce family share an apartment?
(a) Edward Sloane.
(b) Marcus Garibaldi.
(c) Philipp Janach.
(d) Steven Donnely.
4. Who offered Joyce a generous royalty package for the publication of ULYSSES?
(a) Ava Monroe.
(b) Emma Galloway.
(c) Madeline Anderson.
(d) Sylvia Beach.
5. Where did Joyce spend much of his time from 1916 to 1918?
(a) The seaside.
(b) Cafes and clubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the publisher who took on Ulysses in book form?
2. How much money did Mrs. Harold McCormick deposit into Joyce's account?
3. What did Giorgio name his son?
4. What play did Joyce produce?
5. What expensive item did Joyce buy for Nora in Galway?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)