|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ezra Pound send to Joyce in his diminished state?
(b) Used clothes.
2. Which actor in the play in #97 brought a lawsuit against Joyce?
(a) Harold Morrison.
(b) Henry Carr.
(c) Avery Galloway.
(d) Sean Grady.
3. Joyce was assured that he had a job waiting for him in which Italian city?
4. Why did many of Joyce's students pay him but not take lessons?
(a) Just to satisfy their parents.
(b) Just as a prank.
(c) Just to give him financial support.
(d) Just to please their teachers.
5. Who did Joyce attempt to seduce when Nora was on vacation?
(a) The nanny.
(b) His physician.
(c) His attorney.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucia was diagnosed as being a/an ____________________.
2. A man named __________________ wanted to publish FINNEGAN'S WAKE in serial form.
3. Where was Joyce's play, EXILES, first performed?
4. Joyce was working on stories that would become which book?
5. What was the only play that Joyce ever wrote?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)