|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce had major health issues with which part of his body?
2. What was the profession of the man in #88?
3. What did Joyce read to get inspiration for his writing in 1918?
(a) Nora's dream journal.
(b) Lucia's diary.
(c) Stanislaus' letters.
(d) Girogio's journal.
4. What did Ezra Pound send to Joyce in his diminished state?
(d) Used clothes.
5. How did Joyce feel about Zurich in 1915?
(a) He was ambivalent about it.
(b) He thoroughly enjoyed it.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He was growing to love it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joyce and Nora live in 1904?
2. Which book of Joyce's was published in 1907 but for which he received no money?
3. Lucia was self conscious about an odd squint and __________________.
4. Which one of Joyce's works appeared in the magazine in #112?
5. Joyce had eye surgery in which city?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)