|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Joyce's unpaid secretary?
(a) David Sloane.
(b) Paul Leon.
(c) Miguel Vasquez.
(d) Richard Galloway.
2. What did Joyce forbid Nora to wear on the trip in #68?
(a) Diamond earrings.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A wedding band.
(d) High heels.
3. In what city did Joyce and Nora marry?
4. What function did Nora have in one of Joyce's dramatic productions?
5. With whom did the Joyce family share an apartment?
(a) Edward Sloane.
(b) Marcus Garibaldi.
(c) Philipp Janach.
(d) Steven Donnely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the London acquaintance who helped Joyce search for jobs?
2. Joyce could be categorized as ____________________.
3. What does Lucia do that prompted the Joyces to finally send Lucia to an asylum?
4. Where did Joyce and Nora live in 1904?
5. What was Joyce's typical demeanor while with his children?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)