|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play did Joyce produce?
(a) Little Women.
(b) The Importance of Being Earnest.
2. During 1922, Joyce came up with the idea for ____________________.
(a) The Importance of Being Earnest.
(b) The Remains of the Day.
(c) Finnegan's Wake.
(d) Walden Pond.
3. Which of Joyce's sisters came to live with him in Trieste?
4. Joyce had major health issues with which part of his body?
5. Who did Joyce attempt to seduce when Nora was on vacation?
(a) The maid.
(b) His physician.
(c) The nanny.
(d) His attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joyce and Nora name their son?
2. Who was the publisher who agreed to print DUBLINERS?
3. Which surgery did Nora have in 1929?
4. What was the only play that Joyce ever wrote?
5. A man named __________________ wanted to publish FINNEGAN'S WAKE in serial form.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)