|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Spider make to help see the damage done by the sharks?
2. How did the Spider's father die?
3. Who does the Lady bug like to benefit?
4. What city does the peach land in?
5. Who is the most nervous about James's plan to save the peach from the sharks?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
The old man introduces the theme of magic in this book. Where are some of the key places that this theme appears, and how do these events alter the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What did James learn about himself from his interaction with the Spider, and how did these interaction cause him to change?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)