|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What kind of animal does James plan to use to save the peach from the sharks?
2. What extra clothing was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
3. Why does the old man give James the beans?
4. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
5. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How are the beds created in the peach?
2. What is James's biggest worry...
This section contains 856 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)