Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
2. What direction has the peach floated over?
3. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
4. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
5. What do the Cloud Men make?
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
How do the magic beans affect the course of the plot, and what important cautions were given to those who used it?
What factual information was shared about the insects, and how did the inclusion of this information affect the plot and tone of the story?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)