|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James plan to use as the bait for the seagulls?
2. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
3. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
4. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
5. What city did the peach start out in?
Essay Topic 1
What did James learn about himself from his interaction with the Spider, and how did these interaction cause him to change?
Essay Topic 2
How do James and the Insects change through the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What jobs do the insects take at the end of the book, and what led to them choosing those positions?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)