Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
2. What direction has the peach floated over?
3. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
4. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
5. What do the Cloud Men make?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
James endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does James learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
How do the magic beans affect the course of the plot, and what important cautions were given to those who used it?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)