Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
2. What direction has the peach floated over?
3. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
4. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
5. What do the Cloud Men make?
Essay Topic 1
James finds that for the first time since his parents died, there are people in his life whom he likes. List five of these people and explain what they did to earn James' sacred regard for them.
Essay Topic 2
What happened to Spider's aunt, and what message do you think the author was trying to send through the inclusion of that event in this story line?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)