Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
2. What direction has the peach floated over?
3. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
4. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
5. What do the Cloud Men make?
Essay Topic 1
How do the magic beans affect the course of the plot, and what important cautions were given to those who used it?
Essay Topic 2
What did James do to get the peach safely away from the sharks, and how did this idea change the entire form of the journey?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book each had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)