Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
2. What direction has the peach floated over?
3. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
4. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
5. What do the Cloud Men make?
Essay Topic 1
What jobs do the insects take at the end of the book, and what led to them choosing those positions?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Nature is an integral theme in this book and accounts for a great deal of the changes in plot direction. What are some of the places that nature appeared, and how did it work to alter the plot?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)