|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
(b) Tightrope walkers.
(d) Moving companies.
2. How does James describe the insects to all the city people?
3. Where does the Grasshopper get a job with?
(a) A touring musical.
(b) A cruise ship.
(c) A symphony.
(d) A swing band.
4. How does the Centipede defend the peach against the Cloud Men?
(a) He chews the rope a cloudman is hanging on to.
(b) He stands guard at the tunnel.
(c) He throws peach chunks at the Cloud Men.
(d) He distracts them.
5. How do people in the city feel when they see the peach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Spider make to help see the damage done by the sharks?
2. What is the peach transformed into when it gets to the ground?
3. How does James describe the music made by the Grasshopper?
4. Who offers words of comfort when the people on the peach start panicking as they near the city?
5. What country does the peach land in?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)