|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is land first seen from the peach?
2. What city does the peach land in?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) New York City.
3. Why are the people on the peach not aware of how the people in the city feel?
(a) They are saying goodbye to each other.
(b) They are preoccupied.
(c) They are too scared.
(d) They cannot see them.
4. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
(a) He does a dance.
(b) He tells a joke.
(c) He rubs her shoulders.
(d) He laughs out loud.
5. What did Spider bring her aunt to keep her alive when she was stuck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
2. What spilled on the Centipede when he was helping with the Cloud Men?
3. What do the policemen think the giant peach is?
4. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
5. Who offers words of comfort when the people on the peach start panicking as they near the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Spider cry when she tells her story?
2. Where does James live when the journey is over?
3. What does the Lady Bug do after the journey is over?
4. What does the Centipede do to cheer up the Spider?
5. How does James calm the people in the city down when they see the giant insects?
6. What did Spider do to help her aunt before she died?
7. What does the Centipede do at the end of the book?
8. What job does the Glow Worm get when the journey is over?
9. How does Centipede get the rainbow paint off of him?
10. How did Spider's aunt die?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)