|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James describe the music made by the Grasshopper?
2. What do the Cloud Men make?
(a) Cloud shapes.
(b) Hail stones.
(c) Rain drops.
3. How long does it take the insects to get down to the ground once the peach lands?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 50 minutes.
4. Who has a memory when the Centipede has something spilled on him?
(a) The Earth Worm.
(c) The Glow Worm.
(d) The Spider.
5. What do crickets use to make music?
(a) Their abdomen.
(b) Their mouth.
(c) Their legs.
(d) Their wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing noticed about the city below the peach?
2. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
3. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
4. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
5. What does the Grasshopper do for the celebration for the small damage done by the sharks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does James live when the journey is over?
2. What do the people in the city think is happening when they see the peach?
3. How does the peach get away from the water that the Cloud Men try to hurt the peach with?
4. What does the Lady Bug do after the journey is over?
5. What do the travelers all do when they get panicky about getting close to the city?
6. How did Spider's aunt die?
7. What job does the Glow Worm get when the journey is over?
8. What reminds Spider of the death of her aunt?
9. What does the Centipede do at the end of the book?
10. What is so mind boggling to James about the city he is about to land in?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)