Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
(a) They beg for more.
(b) They cheer.
(c) They yell.
(d) They fall asleep.
2. What direction has the peach floated over?
3. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) His wings.
(b) His abdomen.
(c) His legs.
(d) All of these.
4. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
(b) Get to work.
5. What do the Cloud Men make?
(a) Cloud shapes.
(b) Rain drops.
(c) Hail stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Grasshopper teach James about?
2. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
3. Who killed Spider's aunt?
4. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
5. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)