|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
(a) The Cloud Men break it away.
(b) The Earth Worm loosens up.
(c) The sun melts it away.
(d) Water washes it away.
2. What do the policemen do when they see the people on the peach?
(c) Get to work.
3. Who wants to eat the peach when it is brought to the ground?
4. Who has a memory when the Centipede has something spilled on him?
(a) The Earth Worm.
(c) The Spider.
(d) The Glow Worm.
5. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
(a) He tells a joke.
(b) He laughs out loud.
(c) He rubs her shoulders.
(d) He does a dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Grasshopper get a job with?
2. What spilled on the Centipede when he was helping with the Cloud Men?
3. How does James break the rainbow?
4. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
5. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)