|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
(a) In the crease.
(b) In the peach.
(c) Under a blanket.
(d) Under the stem.
2. How is the peach brought to the ground?
(a) Large ladders are constructed.
(b) Birds eat the meat until it falls.
(c) It is pushed down by the Spider.
(d) Men with cranes get it down.
3. Who killed Spider's aunt?
(a) Aunt Spokes.
(b) Aunt Spiker.
(c) Aunt Sponge.
4. What event is held to welcome the insects?
(a) A party.
(b) A play.
(c) A festival.
(d) A parade.
5. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
2. How many seagulls are captured before the peach begins to float?
3. Where are the Grasshopper's ears?
4. What does the Lady Bug say his spots indicate?
5. What time is land first seen from the peach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Spider do to help her aunt before she died?
2. What do the people in the city think is happening when they see the peach?
3. What causes the travelers to get panicky as they get near to the city?
4. How does James calm the people in the city down when they see the giant insects?
5. Where does James live when the journey is over?
6. What makes the Cloud Men threaten to eat the people on the peach?
7. What do the Cloud Men spend all their time doing?
8. How does James get the peach to get closer to the ground?
9. What is so mind boggling to James about the city he is about to land in?
10. What job does the Glow Worm get when the journey is over?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)