|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most nervous about James's plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) The Earthworm.
(c) The Lady Bug.
(d) The Grasshopper.
2. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
3. Who wants to eat the peach when it is brought to the ground?
4. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
(d) A police escort.
5. How does the Centipede defend the peach against the Cloud Men?
(a) He throws peach chunks at the Cloud Men.
(b) He chews the rope a cloudman is hanging on to.
(c) He distracts them.
(d) He stands guard at the tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of Grasshopper is the Grasshopper?
2. Who has a memory when the Centipede has something spilled on him?
3. How do the insects celebrate the small damage done by the sharks?
4. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
5. What is the peach transformed into when it gets to the ground?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the peach get away from the water that the Cloud Men try to hurt the peach with?
2. What does the Centipede do to cheer up the Spider?
3. What causes the travelers to get panicky as they get near to the city?
4. What makes the Cloud Men threaten to eat the people on the peach?
5. What does the Lady Bug teach James about himself?
6. Why does the Spider cry when she tells her story?
7. What is the Centipede doing when paint is spilled on him?
8. What do the people in the city think is happening when they see the peach?
9. How does James calm the people in the city down when they see the giant insects?
10. How is the Centipede freed from the paint that was spilled on him?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)