|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the people on the peach not aware of how the people in the city feel?
(a) They are too scared.
(b) They are saying goodbye to each other.
(c) They cannot see them.
(d) They are preoccupied.
2. Who is the most nervous about James's plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) The Grasshopper.
(b) The Earthworm.
(c) The Lady Bug.
3. What color is the Grasshopper?
4. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
5. What does the Lady Bug say his spots indicate?
(a) What branch he belongs to.
(b) How old he is.
(c) All of these.
(d) Where he is from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spilled on the Centipede when he was helping with the Cloud Men?
2. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
3. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
4. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
5. What country does the peach land in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so mind boggling to James about the city he is about to land in?
2. Why does the Spider cry when she tells her story?
3. What causes the travelers to get panicky as they get near to the city?
4. How does James calm the people in the city down when they see the giant insects?
5. How does the peach get away from the water that the Cloud Men try to hurt the peach with?
6. What do the travelers all do when they get panicky about getting close to the city?
7. Why does the Centipede yell at the Cloud Men?
8. What does the Centipede do at the end of the book?
9. How does James get the peach to get closer to the ground?
10. What is the first thing the travelers notice about the city?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)