|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ocean does the peach float over?
2. What does the Spider make to help see the damage done by the sharks?
(a) A cocoon.
(b) A lasso.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A rope.
3. What does the peach land on?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The London Bridge.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
4. What event is held to welcome the insects?
(a) A play.
(b) A parade.
(c) A festival.
(d) A party.
5. What kind of company does the Centipede start working for?
(a) A dance studio.
(b) A hat company.
(c) A boot company.
(d) An airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
2. What is the peach transformed into when it gets to the ground?
3. Why are the people on the peach not aware of how the people in the city feel?
4. What does James promise before he begins his plan to save the peach from the sharks?
5. What do crickets use to make music?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Spider's aunt die?
2. What does the Spider do to make a living at the end of the book?
3. What does the Centipede do at the end of the book?
4. How is the Centipede freed from the paint that was spilled on him?
5. What job does the Glow Worm get when the journey is over?
6. What is so mind boggling to James about the city he is about to land in?
7. What does the Centipede do to cheer up the Spider?
8. What makes the Cloud Men threaten to eat the people on the peach?
9. How did Spider's aunt die?
10. How does Centipede get the rainbow paint off of him?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)