|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
(a) Small insects.
2. Who dumps water on the peach?
(a) The seagulls.
(b) The Rain Men.
(c) The Cloud Men.
(d) The pelicans.
3. Who offers words of comfort when the people on the peach start panicking as they near the city?
(a) The Earthworm.
(c) The Silk Worm.
4. What is the first thing noticed about the city below the peach?
(a) The bright colors.
(b) The tall buildings.
(c) The farm lands.
(d) The church spires.
5. How do people in the city feel when they see the peach?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James describe the insects to all the city people?
2. Who captures each of the seagulls?
3. What does James plan to use as the bait for the seagulls?
4. What ocean does the peach float over?
5. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Centipede doing when paint is spilled on him?
2. What do the creatures on the peach think when they see the rainbow being made?
3. What is so mind boggling to James about the city he is about to land in?
4. How does James calm the people in the city down when they see the giant insects?
5. What do the travelers all do when they get panicky about getting close to the city?
6. How is the Centipede freed from the paint that was spilled on him?
7. Why does the Centipede yell at the Cloud Men?
8. What does the Spider do to make a living at the end of the book?
9. What does the Lady Bug teach James about himself?
10. What did Spider do to help her aunt before she died?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)