|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Spider bring her aunt to keep her alive when she was stuck?
2. How long did Spider keep her aunt alive when she was stuck?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 6 hours.
3. What instrument does James compare the Grasshopper to?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A violin.
(c) A drum.
(d) A French horn.
4. What month did Spider's aunt die in?
5. What country does the peach land in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is held to welcome the insects?
2. How many seagulls total are captured?
3. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
4. Who dumps water on the peach?
5. How does James break the rainbow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing the travelers notice about the city?
2. How did Spider's aunt die?
3. How is the Centipede freed from the paint that was spilled on him?
4. Where does James live when the journey is over?
5. What does the Lady Bug teach James about himself?
6. What do the creatures on the peach think when they see the rainbow being made?
7. What is so mind boggling to James about the city he is about to land in?
8. What does the Centipede do at the end of the book?
9. What makes the Cloud Men threaten to eat the people on the peach?
10. Why is James so surprised when he sees the Cloud Men?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)