|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the falling peach announced to the people in the city?
(a) Air raids are sounded.
(b) There is a story on the radio.
(c) It is not announced at all.
(d) Police men spread the news.
2. How did the Spider's father die?
(a) He was eaten by a bird.
(b) He was washed down the drain.
(c) He was poisoned at a farm.
(d) He was squished by a farm wife.
3. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
(a) Small insects.
4. Who killed Spider's aunt?
(a) Aunt Spiker.
(b) Aunt Spokes.
(c) Aunt Sponge.
5. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) His wings.
(b) All of these.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the Grasshopper?
2. Who offers words of comfort when the people on the peach start panicking as they near the city?
3. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
4. What does the peach land on?
5. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing the travelers notice about the city?
2. What do the creatures on the peach think when they see the rainbow being made?
3. How is the Centipede freed from the paint that was spilled on him?
4. What is the Centipede doing when paint is spilled on him?
5. How did Spider's aunt die?
6. What job does the Glow Worm get when the journey is over?
7. What happened to the rainbow the Cloud Men were making?
8. What makes the Cloud Men threaten to eat the people on the peach?
9. What does the Centipede do to cheer up the Spider?
10. What does the Lady Bug do after the journey is over?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)