|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does James compare the Grasshopper to?
(a) A French horn.
(b) A drum.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A violin.
2. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
3. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
(d) Get to work.
4. What does the Earthworm like to eat?
(b) All of these.
5. Who is the first to see land from the peach?
(b) The grasshopper.
(c) The Silk Worm.
(d) The centipede.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the people on the peach panic as they get near the city?
2. What is mind boggling to James when he sees the city below him?
3. Who wants to eat the peach when it is brought to the ground?
4. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
5. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)