|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
2. Who dumps water on the peach?
(a) The Cloud Men.
(b) The pelicans.
(c) The seagulls.
(d) The Rain Men.
3. Why is James the first one to come out of the peach?
(a) He is the only one who can climb.
(b) The people have been looking for him.
(c) The people are afraid of the insects.
(d) He is the most excited.
4. Why didn't the sharks do much damage to the peach?
(a) Their mouths are not shaped right.
(b) They eat meat.
(c) They were fighting each other.
(d) They were afraid of the size.
5. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
(a) The Grasshopper.
(b) The Centipede.
(c) The Silk Worm.
(d) The Lady Bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do crickets use to make music?
2. What event is held to welcome the insects?
3. What time is land first seen from the peach?
4. What do the Cloud Men do when they are yelled at?
5. How long does it take the insects to get down to the ground once the peach lands?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Spider's aunt die?
2. How is the Centipede freed from the paint that was spilled on him?
3. What is the first thing the travelers notice about the city?
4. How did Spider's aunt die?
5. What makes the Cloud Men threaten to eat the people on the peach?
6. Why does the Spider cry when she tells her story?
7. What did Spider do to help her aunt before she died?
8. What does the Centipede do at the end of the book?
9. How does Centipede get paint stuck on him?
10. What does the Lady Bug do after the journey is over?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)