|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of company does the Centipede start working for?
(a) A boot company.
(b) An airport.
(c) A hat company.
(d) A dance studio.
2. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
(a) The Lady Bug.
(b) The Silk Worm.
(c) The Grasshopper.
(d) The Centipede.
3. How does James break the rainbow?
(a) The peach flies into it.
(b) James tries to touch it.
(c) James sees his reflection.
(d) They throw hail stones at it.
4. What ocean does the peach float over?
5. What do the Cloud Men make?
(a) Cloud shapes.
(c) Hail stones.
(d) Rain drops.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Spider's father die?
2. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
3. What time is land first seen from the peach?
4. How does James get the peach to get closer to the land?
5. How many seagulls are captured before the peach begins to float?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does James get the peach to get closer to the ground?
2. What causes the travelers to get panicky as they get near to the city?
3. What do the travelers all do when they get panicky about getting close to the city?
4. What happened to the rainbow the Cloud Men were making?
5. How does James calm the people in the city down when they see the giant insects?
6. How did Spider's aunt die?
7. How does the peach get away from the water that the Cloud Men try to hurt the peach with?
8. What do the Cloud Men spend all their time doing?
9. What did Spider do to help her aunt before she died?
10. How did Spider's aunt die?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)