|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many seagulls total are captured?
2. Who wants to eat the peach when it is brought to the ground?
3. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
(a) The Lady Bug.
(c) The Grasshopper.
(d) The Glow Worm.
4. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
(a) The Earth Worm loosens up.
(b) Water washes it away.
(c) The Cloud Men break it away.
(d) The sun melts it away.
5. Who does the Earthworm say she likes to benefit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is James the first one to come out of the peach?
2. How long did Spider keep her aunt alive when she was stuck?
3. What is the person on the ship who sees the floating peach accused of?
4. What ocean does the peach float over?
5. Why do people in the city feel the way they do when they see the peach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Centipede do to cheer up the Spider?
2. What do the people in the city think is happening when they see the peach?
3. What is the first thing the travelers notice about the city?
4. How does James get the peach to get closer to the ground?
5. What job does the Glow Worm get when the journey is over?
6. What do the travelers all do when they get panicky about getting close to the city?
7. What does the Centipede do at the end of the book?
8. Why is James so surprised when he sees the Cloud Men?
9. What reminds Spider of the death of her aunt?
10. What does the Lady Bug do after the journey is over?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)