|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Cloud Men threaten to do after the rainbow is ruined?
(a) Cut the seagull lines.
(b) Stop making rainbows.
(c) Make more hailstones.
(d) Eat the peach.
2. What makes the people on the peach panic as they get near the city?
(a) The seagulls start squawking.
(b) The peach starts falling.
(c) The people start screaming.
(d) The sirens start sounding.
3. Who does the Earthworm say she likes to benefit?
4. What city did the peach start out in?
(a) New York City.
(c) Hong Kong.
5. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
(a) Start rebuilding the rainbow.
(b) Look for their hailstones.
(c) Chase the peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people in the city think the floating peach is?
2. Who wants to eat the peach when it is brought to the ground?
3. What was Spider's aunt killed with?
4. What do city people think the people in the peach are?
5. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the rainbow the Cloud Men were making?
2. What did Spider do to help her aunt before she died?
3. How does Centipede get paint stuck on him?
4. What do the people in the city think is happening when they see the peach?
5. What does the Spider do to make a living at the end of the book?
6. What causes the travelers to get panicky as they get near to the city?
7. What do the travelers all do when they get panicky about getting close to the city?
8. What makes the Cloud Men threaten to eat the people on the peach?
9. What is the first thing the travelers notice about the city?
10. What is so mind boggling to James about the city he is about to land in?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)