|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James feel as the peach begins to roll?
2. What does the ladybug think when the peach stops rolling?
(a) They are under ground.
(b) They are still rolling.
(c) They are airborn.
(d) They are bobbing up and down.
3. What does the Earthworm compare herself to when the sharks are seen?
(a) A trout.
(d) A salami.
4. How does Aunt Sponge die?
(a) She is scared to death.
(b) She is bit by the giant spider.
(c) She gets rolled over by the peach.
(d) She falls down the hill.
5. What does James sense while he is alone with the peach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the insects do when the aunts are rolled over?
2. How do the insects feel when they see they are in the sea?
3. What do the insects think of eating the peach?
4. Why do the other insects not believe what the ladybug thinks when the peach stops rolling?
5. What does James compare the fur on the peach to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does James help the centipede with when they first meet?
2. How does James get to the center of the peach?
3. What makes the ladybug laugh when he first meets James?
4. What do the insects tell James when he gets to the middle of the peach?
5. How were the beans made?
6. How do James's parents die?
7. What does the old man tell James about the beans?
8. How do the insects feel when they see they are in the ocean, and why?
9. What does James think just before he enters the peach?
10. What worries the Earthworm the most about being at sea?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)