|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James trip over before spilling the beans?
(a) A garden shoot.
(b) A root.
(c) A foot.
(d) A boot.
2. What are the beds in the peach made of?
(b) Silk strands.
(c) Peach pit.
3. What is the Earthworm most worried about to be at sea?
(a) They will drown.
(b) They will fall out.
(c) They will get lost.
(d) They will starve.
4. What is said to calm the Earthworm down when she gets worried about being at sea?
(a) They can eat the peach.
(b) The hole is now at the top.
(c) They can't be lost as they had no plans.
(d) The peach is floating.
5. What kind of animals did the rolling peach frighten?
(a) Farm animals.
(b) Zoo animals.
(c) Wild animals.
(d) Circus animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the creatures in the peach say they have been waiting for?
2. What kind of factory does the rolling peach ruin?
3. What do the insects do when the aunts are rolled over?
4. What does James help the centipede with while the beds are made?
5. Who notices the peach on the tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the beans made?
2. How do the aunts want to punish James just before seeing the peach in their tree?
3. What do the earthworm and the centipede argue about when James first meets them?
4. How do James's parents die?
5. What does the old man tell James about the beans?
6. How does the peach break away from the tree?
7. What worries the Earthworm the most about being at sea?
8. What is Aunt Sponge like?
9. How does James feel while the peach is rolling?
10. How do James's aunts die?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)