|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the beans kept in?
(a) A plastic container.
(b) A tin cup.
(c) A brief case.
(d) A paper bag.
2. Who makes the beds in the peach?
(a) The silk worm.
(b) The centipede.
(c) The grasshopper.
(d) The spider.
3. Who gets the full effect of the magic beans?
(a) Whoever touches them.
(b) The people with the right words.
(c) Anyone who sees it.
(d) The old man.
4. What wakes James on his first morning in the peach?
(a) Everything is shaking.
(b) A loud bang.
(c) A warm heat.
(d) The centipede yells.
5. Who is happy about the destroyed factory?
(a) The insects.
(b) The aunts.
(c) The workers.
(d) The children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the peach disconnected from the tree?
2. What does James trip over before spilling the beans?
3. Why is it strange to see a peach on the tree?
4. How does James feel as he climbs through the tunnel?
5. How does James think the peach looks in the moonlight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does James think just before he enters the peach?
2. How does James get to the center of the peach?
3. Why does James come to live with his aunts?
4. What is Aunt Sponge like?
5. How do James's parents die?
6. How were the beans made?
7. What is Aunt Spiker like?
8. How are the beds created in the peach?
9. How does the Spider and Silk Worm help with James' plan to save the peach from the danger the Centipede found?
10. What do the insects tell James when he gets to the middle of the peach?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)