|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the creatures in the peach have been waiting for?
(a) All month.
(b) All day.
(c) All night.
(d) All week.
2. What do the aunts never call James?
3. What does James help the centipede with while the beds are made?
(a) His nightcap.
(b) His boots.
(c) Cleaning up from dinner.
(d) Making the beds.
4. What killed James' parents?
(a) A lion.
(b) A rhinocerous.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A tiger.
5. Where did the thing that killed James' parents escape from?
(a) The circus.
(b) An aquarium.
(c) The zoo.
(d) A pet store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stopped the rolling peach?
2. Why does James not pick the peach?
3. Who disconnects the peach from the tree?
4. Why does James spill the beans?
5. Where did James' parents die?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does James plan to rescue the peach from the danger the Centipede sees when they are in the ocean?
2. What does James think just before he enters the peach?
3. How were the beans made?
4. What is Aunt Spiker like?
5. How do James's aunts die?
6. How does James plan to survive hunger while on the peach?
7. What makes the ladybug laugh when he first meets James?
8. What does James do while the aunts use the peach to their benefit?
9. What is Aunt Sponge like?
10. What kind of damage does the giant peach cause as it rolls?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)