|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the creatures in the peach have been waiting for?
(a) All week.
(b) All month.
(c) All night.
(d) All day.
2. Where is the tunnel in the peach?
(a) In the crease.
(b) By the stem.
(c) On the top.
(d) Near the ground.
3. What lights the inside of the peach?
(a) The glow worm.
(b) A magic bean.
(c) The lightning bug.
(d) A Christmas light.
4. What happened to James while the peach was rolling?
(a) He has a fun ride.
(b) He was tossed all around.
(c) He sat confortably.
(d) He ate his breakfast.
5. Who calms the insects down when they are at sea?
(a) The Glow Worm.
(b) The Grasshopper.
(c) The Spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James trip over before spilling the beans?
2. Who calms the Earthworm down when she gets worried about being at sea?
3. What stopped the rolling peach?
4. What killed James' parents?
5. What do the creatures in the peach say they have been waiting for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does James plan to survive hunger while on the peach?
2. What does the Lady Bug do after the journey is over?
3. What worries the Earthworm the most about being at sea?
4. What is James's biggest worry after spilling the beans?
5. What do the earthworm and the centipede argue about when James first meets them?
6. How did Spider's aunt die?
7. How does Centipede get the rainbow paint off of him?
8. How do the aunts use the giant peach for their benefit?
9. What grave danger does the Centipede see for the peach when they are in the ocean?
10. What did Spider do to help her aunt before she died?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)