|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Spiker die?
(a) She gets rolled over by the peach.
(b) She falls down the hill.
(c) She is bit by the giant spider.
(d) She is scared to death.
2. How big is the peach when it rests on the ground?
(a) As big as a tent.
(b) As big as a tree.
(c) As big as a car.
(d) As big as a house.
3. What time is James alone with the peach?
4. What extra clothing was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
(a) Day suit.
5. Why does James live with his aunts?
(a) They requested it.
(b) It was stated in the will.
(c) He likes them.
(d) His parents died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does James ask of his aunts?
2. What does the Earthworm compare herself to when the sharks are seen?
3. What wakes James on his first morning in the peach?
4. Where did the thing that killed James' parents escape from?
5. What does James help the many footed creature in the peach do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the peach break away from the tree?
2. How does James get to the center of the peach?
3. What does James help the centipede with when they first meet?
4. How does James plan to survive hunger while on the peach?
5. What do the insects tell James when he gets to the middle of the peach?
6. How does James plan to rescue the peach from the danger the Centipede sees when they are in the ocean?
7. How does James spill the beans?
8. What is James's biggest worry after spilling the beans?
9. What do the earthworm and the centipede argue about when James first meets them?
10. How does the Spider and Silk Worm help with James' plan to save the peach from the danger the Centipede found?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)