|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creatures does James find in the center of the peach?
2. How do the insects feel when they see they are in the sea?
3. What is James doing when he asks a favor of his aunts?
(a) Painting a fence.
(b) Weeding the garden.
(c) Cooking lunch.
(d) Chopping wood.
4. What changes James's feelings as the peach begins rolling?
(a) The darkness.
(b) The chaos.
(c) The speed.
(d) The aunts' death.
5. How big is the peach when James starts to climb the tree?
(a) As big as an apple.
(b) As big as a globe.
(c) As big as a melon.
(d) As big as a balloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the aunts never call James?
2. What do the voices in the center of the peach say when James enters?
3. How long have the creatures in the peach have been waiting for?
4. What do the creatures in the peach say they have been waiting for?
5. What does James find in the center of the peach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the creatures on the peach think when they see the rainbow being made?
2. How do the aunts want to punish James just before seeing the peach in their tree?
3. What job does the Glow Worm get when the journey is over?
4. What does the Centipede do to cheer up the Spider?
5. What does James do while the aunts use the peach to their benefit?
6. What causes the travelers to get panicky as they get near to the city?
7. What do the Cloud Men spend all their time doing?
8. How does James plan to rescue the peach from the danger the Centipede sees when they are in the ocean?
9. How does James spill the beans?
10. How does Centipede get paint stuck on him?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)