|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Grasshopper teach James about?
2. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
(a) Under the stem.
(b) Under a blanket.
(c) In the peach.
(d) In the crease.
3. How does James describe the music made by the Grasshopper?
4. Who killed Spider's aunt?
(a) Aunt Spiker.
(b) Aunt Spokes.
(c) Aunt Sponge.
5. What do people in the city think the floating peach is?
(a) A bomb.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A billboard.
(d) A hot air balloon.
6. Where are the Grasshopper's ears?
(a) His abdomen.
(b) His wings.
(c) His legs.
(d) His heads.
7. Who is the first to see land from the peach?
(a) The Silk Worm.
(c) The grasshopper.
(d) The centipede.
8. How do the insects celebrate the small damage done by the sharks?
(a) They play music.
(b) They have a feast.
(c) They take a nap.
(d) They play a game.
9. What makes the people on the peach panic as they get near the city?
(a) The peach starts falling.
(b) The people start screaming.
(c) The sirens start sounding.
(d) The seagulls start squawking.
10. Who captures each of the seagulls?
(b) The Earth Worm.
(c) The Glow Worm.
(d) The grasshopper.
11. How does James break the rainbow?
(a) James sees his reflection.
(b) James tries to touch it.
(c) They throw hail stones at it.
(d) The peach flies into it.
12. How long does it take the insects to get down to the ground once the peach lands?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
13. What direction has the peach floated over?
14. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
(a) A police escort.
15. What city does the peach land in?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Spider start to cry when she talks about herself?
2. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
3. What does James plan to use as the bait for the seagulls?
4. Who checks on the damage done by the sharks once the peach is floating?
5. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)