|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people in the city feel the way they do when they see the peach?
(a) They think it is part of the war.
(b) They see things like that all the time.
(c) They think it is an advertisement.
(d) They think it is part of the circus.
2. What does the peach land on?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The London Bridge.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
3. Who captures each of the seagulls?
(b) The Glow Worm.
(c) The grasshopper.
(d) The Earth Worm.
4. Who is the first to see land from the peach?
(b) The Silk Worm.
(c) The centipede.
(d) The grasshopper.
5. Who on the ship sees the floating peach?
(a) The cabin boy.
(b) The cook.
(c) The captain.
(d) The first attendant.
6. What does the Lady Bug say his spots indicate?
(a) All of these.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) How old he is.
(d) What branch he belongs to.
7. What do crickets use to make music?
(a) Their legs.
(b) Their mouth.
(c) Their wings.
(d) Their abdomen.
8. What city did the peach start out in?
(c) Hong Kong.
(d) New York City.
9. What do the policemen do when they see the people on the peach?
(a) Get to work.
10. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
(a) Small insects.
11. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
(a) In the crease.
(b) In the peach.
(c) Under the stem.
(d) Under a blanket.
12. What did Spider bring her aunt to keep her alive when she was stuck?
13. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
(a) He does a dance.
(b) He rubs her shoulders.
(c) He tells a joke.
(d) He laughs out loud.
14. What is the first thing noticed about the city below the peach?
(a) The bright colors.
(b) The farm lands.
(c) The church spires.
(d) The tall buildings.
15. Who has a memory when the Centipede has something spilled on him?
(a) The Spider.
(b) The Earth Worm.
(d) The Glow Worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is land first seen from the peach?
2. What do city people think the people in the peach are?
3. How long does it take the insects to get down to the ground once the peach lands?
4. How do the Cloud Men make rainbows?
5. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)