|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
2. What does James promise before he begins his plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) That he won't let the birds touch the worm.
(b) That he will stay out of harm.
(c) That he will try to protect the Spider's silk.
(d) That he will do it fast.
3. What is the peach transformed into when it gets to the ground?
(a) A house.
(b) A float.
(c) A monument.
(d) A pie.
4. Why is James the first one to come out of the peach?
(a) The people are afraid of the insects.
(b) The people have been looking for him.
(c) He is the only one who can climb.
(d) He is the most excited.
5. Who does the Earthworm say she likes to benefit?
6. Who on the ship sees the floating peach?
(a) The cook.
(b) The cabin boy.
(c) The first attendant.
(d) The captain.
7. What does the peach land on?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The London Bridge.
8. How do the Cloud Men make rainbows?
(a) They freeze them.
(b) They mold them.
(c) They build them.
(d) They paint them.
9. What do the policemen think the giant peach is?
(a) A time capsule.
(b) A flying saucer.
(c) A giant peach.
(d) A bomb.
10. Who is the most nervous about James's plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) The Earthworm.
(b) The Grasshopper.
(d) The Lady Bug.
11. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
(a) The Lady Bug.
(b) The Centipede.
(c) The Silk Worm.
(d) The Grasshopper.
12. What do the Cloud Men do when they are yelled at?
(a) They sing a song.
(b) They blow the peach away.
(c) They beg for help.
(d) They throw hail at the peach.
13. What time is land first seen from the peach?
14. What do the policemen do when they see the people on the peach?
(c) Get to work.
15. What instrument does James compare the Grasshopper to?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A French horn.
(c) A drum.
(d) A violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Lady bug like to benefit?
2. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
3. What does the Earthworm like to eat?
4. How many seagulls are captured before the peach begins to float?
5. What ocean does the peach float over?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)