|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
2. What does the Lady Bug say his spots indicate?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) How old he is.
(c) What branch he belongs to.
(d) All of these.
3. Who does the Lady bug like to benefit?
4. What was Spider's aunt killed with?
(a) A broom.
(b) A spoon.
(c) A mop.
(d) A fly swatter.
5. How do the insects celebrate the small damage done by the sharks?
(a) They play a game.
(b) They have a feast.
(c) They take a nap.
(d) They play music.
6. What event is held to welcome the insects?
(a) A parade.
(b) A festival.
(c) A party.
(d) A play.
7. How many seagulls are captured before the peach begins to float?
8. Who on the ship sees the floating peach?
(a) The captain.
(b) The first attendant.
(c) The cabin boy.
(d) The cook.
9. Who offers words of comfort when the people on the peach start panicking as they near the city?
(b) The Earthworm.
(c) The Silk Worm.
10. How long does it take the insects to get down to the ground once the peach lands?
(a) 50 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 hours.
11. What do people in the city think the floating peach is?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A billboard.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) A bomb.
12. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
(b) The Lady Bug.
(c) The Grasshopper.
(d) The Glow Worm.
13. How does James get the peach to get closer to the land?
(a) He cuts seagulls loose.
(b) He has the grasshopper use his wings.
(c) He eats the peach.
(d) He uses hot air to direct it.
14. What do the Cloud Men make?
(a) Rain drops.
(c) Cloud shapes.
(d) Hail stones.
15. What do city people think the people in the peach are?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
2. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
3. What spilled on the Centipede when he was helping with the Cloud Men?
4. What is the first thing noticed about the city below the peach?
5. What is the peach transformed into when it gets to the ground?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)