|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
(a) In the peach.
(b) In the crease.
(c) Under a blanket.
(d) Under the stem.
2. What do people in the city think the floating peach is?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A hot air balloon.
(c) A billboard.
(d) A bomb.
3. What color is the Grasshopper?
4. What is the peach transformed into when it gets to the ground?
(a) A house.
(b) A float.
(c) A monument.
(d) A pie.
5. Why is James the first one to come out of the peach?
(a) The people have been looking for him.
(b) He is the most excited.
(c) The people are afraid of the insects.
(d) He is the only one who can climb.
6. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
(a) He rubs her shoulders.
(b) He tells a joke.
(c) He laughs out loud.
(d) He does a dance.
7. Who dumps water on the peach?
(a) The Rain Men.
(b) The Cloud Men.
(c) The pelicans.
(d) The seagulls.
8. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
(b) Get to work.
9. What did Spider bring her aunt to keep her alive when she was stuck?
10. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
(b) A police escort.
11. Who is the most nervous about James's plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) The Lady Bug.
(b) The Earthworm.
(c) The Grasshopper.
12. How do the Cloud Men make rainbows?
(a) They paint them.
(b) They freeze them.
(c) They mold them.
(d) They build them.
13. How does James describe the insects to all the city people?
14. Who killed Spider's aunt?
(a) Aunt Spokes.
(b) Aunt Spiker.
(c) Aunt Sponge.
15. What do crickets use to make music?
(a) Their abdomen.
(b) Their wings.
(c) Their legs.
(d) Their mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checks on the damage done by the sharks once the peach is floating?
2. How does the Centipede defend the peach against the Cloud Men?
3. What instrument does James compare the Grasshopper to?
4. How is the falling peach announced to the people in the city?
5. How does James prove how much he loves his new friends to the city people?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)