|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
2. Why didn't the sharks do much damage to the peach?
(a) Their mouths are not shaped right.
(b) They were fighting each other.
(c) They eat meat.
(d) They were afraid of the size.
3. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) His wings.
(b) All of these.
(c) His legs.
(d) His abdomen.
4. What kind of Grasshopper is the Grasshopper?
(a) A Small Winged Grasshopper.
(b) A Green Swallow Grasshopper.
(c) A Long Stumped Grasshopper.
(d) A Short Horned Grasshopper.
5. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
(a) Moving companies.
(d) Tightrope walkers.
6. Who arranges the event that is held to welcome the insects?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The police chief.
(c) The President.
(d) The fire chief.
7. What do the Cloud Men do when they are yelled at?
(a) They sing a song.
(b) They blow the peach away.
(c) They throw hail at the peach.
(d) They beg for help.
8. How many seagulls total are captured?
9. What does the peach land on?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) The London Bridge.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
10. What do crickets use to make music?
(a) Their legs.
(b) Their wings.
(c) Their mouth.
(d) Their abdomen.
11. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
(a) Get to work.
12. What do the Cloud Men threaten to do after the rainbow is ruined?
(a) Stop making rainbows.
(b) Cut the seagull lines.
(c) Eat the peach.
(d) Make more hailstones.
13. Where does the Grasshopper get a job with?
(a) A cruise ship.
(b) A touring musical.
(c) A swing band.
(d) A symphony.
14. Who has a memory when the Centipede has something spilled on him?
(a) The Spider.
(c) The Glow Worm.
(d) The Earth Worm.
15. What time is land first seen from the peach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
2. What do the policemen do when they see the people on the peach?
3. Who is the first to see land from the peach?
4. Who saves the peach from the deluge of water?
5. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)