|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
(a) In the crease.
(b) Under a blanket.
(c) In the peach.
(d) Under the stem.
2. Who saves the peach from the deluge of water?
(a) The Cloud Men.
(b) The pelicans.
(c) The seagulls.
3. Who offers words of comfort when the people on the peach start panicking as they near the city?
(b) The Earthworm.
(d) The Silk Worm.
4. Who does the Earthworm say she likes to benefit?
5. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
(a) The Centipede.
(b) The Silk Worm.
(c) The Lady Bug.
(d) The Grasshopper.
6. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
(a) The Grasshopper.
(b) The Glow Worm.
(c) The Lady Bug.
7. Why do people in the city feel the way they do when they see the peach?
(a) They think it is an advertisement.
(b) They see things like that all the time.
(c) They think it is part of the war.
(d) They think it is part of the circus.
8. How long did Spider keep her aunt alive when she was stuck?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 6 hours.
9. What does the Spider make to help see the damage done by the sharks?
(a) A rope.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A lasso.
(d) A cocoon.
10. What month did Spider's aunt die in?
11. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
12. What do the policemen do when they see the people on the peach?
(d) Get to work.
13. What is mind boggling to James when he sees the city below him?
(a) How happy he is.
(b) How strange he must look.
(c) How far away he is from home.
(d) How familiar it all looks.
14. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
(a) He laughs out loud.
(b) He rubs her shoulders.
(c) He tells a joke.
(d) He does a dance.
15. What does James plan to use as the bait for the seagulls?
(a) Bits of peach.
(b) Bread crumbs.
(c) A Painting.
(d) The Earthworm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people in the city think the floating peach is?
2. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
3. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
4. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
5. What event is held to welcome the insects?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)