|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
(b) Small insects.
2. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
(a) They cheer.
(b) They yell.
(c) They beg for more.
(d) They fall asleep.
3. What direction has the peach floated over?
4. Why do people in the city feel the way they do when they see the peach?
(a) They think it is part of the war.
(b) They think it is part of the circus.
(c) They see things like that all the time.
(d) They think it is an advertisement.
5. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
(a) Chase the peach.
(b) Start rebuilding the rainbow.
(d) Look for their hailstones.
6. What kind of Grasshopper is the Grasshopper?
(a) A Green Swallow Grasshopper.
(b) A Short Horned Grasshopper.
(c) A Small Winged Grasshopper.
(d) A Long Stumped Grasshopper.
7. What do the Cloud Men do when they are yelled at?
(a) They sing a song.
(b) They beg for help.
(c) They blow the peach away.
(d) They throw hail at the peach.
8. What city does the peach land in?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) New York City.
9. Where does the Grasshopper get a job with?
(a) A touring musical.
(b) A cruise ship.
(c) A swing band.
(d) A symphony.
10. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
(a) Under a blanket.
(b) Under the stem.
(c) In the crease.
(d) In the peach.
11. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) All of these.
(b) His wings.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His legs.
12. Who does the Earthworm say she likes to benefit?
13. What does the Lady Bug say his spots indicate?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) All of these.
(c) What branch he belongs to.
(d) How old he is.
14. Who does the Lady bug like to benefit?
15. How is the peach brought to the ground?
(a) Birds eat the meat until it falls.
(b) Large ladders are constructed.
(c) Men with cranes get it down.
(d) It is pushed down by the Spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Cloud Men make?
2. How do people in the city feel when they see the peach?
3. How does James prove how much he loves his new friends to the city people?
4. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
5. What does the Grasshopper teach James about?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)