|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Spider keep her aunt alive when she was stuck?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 6 weeks.
2. What does the peach land on?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The London Bridge.
(d) The Golden Gate Bridge.
3. Who offers words of comfort when the people on the peach start panicking as they near the city?
(a) The Earthworm.
(d) The Silk Worm.
4. Why are the people on the peach not aware of how the people in the city feel?
(a) They are too scared.
(b) They are preoccupied.
(c) They cannot see them.
(d) They are saying goodbye to each other.
5. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
(a) Under a blanket.
(b) In the crease.
(c) Under the stem.
(d) In the peach.
6. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
(d) Get to work.
7. What did Spider bring her aunt to keep her alive when she was stuck?
8. What do the Cloud Men make?
(a) Rain drops.
(b) Cloud shapes.
(c) Hail stones.
9. What time is land first seen from the peach?
10. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
(d) Small insects.
11. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
(a) The Glow Worm.
(c) The Lady Bug.
(d) The Grasshopper.
12. How does James describe the music made by the Grasshopper?
13. How does James break the rainbow?
(a) They throw hail stones at it.
(b) The peach flies into it.
(c) James tries to touch it.
(d) James sees his reflection.
14. Who saves the peach from the deluge of water?
(a) The Cloud Men.
(c) The seagulls.
(d) The pelicans.
15. Who has a memory when the Centipede has something spilled on him?
(b) The Spider.
(c) The Earth Worm.
(d) The Glow Worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James promise before he begins his plan to save the peach from the sharks?
2. How many seagulls total are captured?
3. What do city people think the people in the peach are?
4. How does the Centipede defend the peach against the Cloud Men?
5. What instrument does James compare the Grasshopper to?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)