|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
2. What city did the peach start out in?
(a) Hong Kong.
(d) New York City.
3. Who has a memory when the Centipede has something spilled on him?
(a) The Glow Worm.
(b) The Spider.
(d) The Earth Worm.
4. What month did Spider's aunt die in?
5. What do the Cloud Men threaten to do after the rainbow is ruined?
(a) Eat the peach.
(b) Cut the seagull lines.
(c) Make more hailstones.
(d) Stop making rainbows.
6. How long does it take the insects to get down to the ground once the peach lands?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
7. What is the person on the ship who sees the floating peach accused of?
(b) Staying up too late.
(c) Spinning tales.
(d) Hitting his head.
8. What does James promise before he begins his plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) That he will try to protect the Spider's silk.
(b) That he will do it fast.
(c) That he will stay out of harm.
(d) That he won't let the birds touch the worm.
9. What does the Grasshopper teach James about?
10. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
(a) The Lady Bug.
(b) The Centipede.
(c) The Silk Worm.
(d) The Grasshopper.
11. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
(a) The sun melts it away.
(b) The Cloud Men break it away.
(c) Water washes it away.
(d) The Earth Worm loosens up.
12. What does the substance poured on the Centipede make it hard for him to do?
(d) All of these.
13. How does James prove how much he loves his new friends to the city people?
(a) He tells of their journey.
(b) He brings the Earth worm with him.
(c) He writes a story.
(d) He sings a song.
14. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
(a) Chase the peach.
(c) Start rebuilding the rainbow.
(d) Look for their hailstones.
15. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
(a) Small insects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the peach land on?
2. What does the Grasshopper do for the celebration for the small damage done by the sharks?
3. How did the Spider's father die?
4. Who captures each of the seagulls?
5. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)