|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most nervous about James's plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(b) The Earthworm.
(c) The Lady Bug.
(d) The Grasshopper.
2. What spilled on the Centipede when he was helping with the Cloud Men?
3. How does James describe the music made by the Grasshopper?
4. What does the substance poured on the Centipede make it hard for him to do?
(b) All of these.
5. Who does the Earthworm say she likes to benefit?
6. Who captures each of the seagulls?
(b) The Glow Worm.
(c) The grasshopper.
(d) The Earth Worm.
7. Why does the Spider start to cry when she talks about herself?
(a) She thinks James will not like her.
(b) All of these.
(c) She gets emotional often.
(d) Spiders have a bad reputation.
8. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
(b) Small insects.
9. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
(a) A police escort.
10. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
(c) Moving companies.
(d) Tightrope walkers.
11. Who saves the peach from the deluge of water?
(a) The pelicans.
(b) The Cloud Men.
(c) The seagulls.
12. What do the Cloud Men make?
(a) Hail stones.
(b) Cloud shapes.
(c) Rain drops.
13. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
14. What kind of company does the Centipede start working for?
(a) A dance studio.
(b) A boot company.
(c) An airport.
(d) A hat company.
15. Why is James the first one to come out of the peach?
(a) The people are afraid of the insects.
(b) The people have been looking for him.
(c) He is the only one who can climb.
(d) He is the most excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
2. How many seagulls total are captured?
3. What ocean does the peach float over?
4. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
5. What do the policemen do when they see the people on the peach?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)