|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the peach land on?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The London Bridge.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) The Golden Gate Bridge.
2. Who killed Spider's aunt?
(a) Aunt Spokes.
(c) Aunt Sponge.
(d) Aunt Spiker.
3. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
(a) Get to work.
4. What city did the peach start out in?
(b) Hong Kong.
(d) New York City.
5. What makes the people on the peach panic as they get near the city?
(a) The people start screaming.
(b) The sirens start sounding.
(c) The seagulls start squawking.
(d) The peach starts falling.
6. How does James break the rainbow?
(a) They throw hail stones at it.
(b) James sees his reflection.
(c) The peach flies into it.
(d) James tries to touch it.
7. Who captures each of the seagulls?
(a) The Glow Worm.
(b) The grasshopper.
(d) The Earth Worm.
8. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
(b) Chase the peach.
(c) Look for their hailstones.
(d) Start rebuilding the rainbow.
9. What does the substance poured on the Centipede make it hard for him to do?
(b) All of these.
10. What do the Cloud Men do when they are yelled at?
(a) They throw hail at the peach.
(b) They blow the peach away.
(c) They sing a song.
(d) They beg for help.
11. Who is the first to see land from the peach?
(a) The grasshopper.
(b) The centipede.
(c) The Silk Worm.
12. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
13. What does the Grasshopper do for the celebration for the small damage done by the sharks?
(a) Rocks the peach gently.
(b) Makes a checker board.
(c) Plays music.
(d) Vibrates the seagull strings.
14. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) His wings.
(b) His legs.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) All of these.
15. Where are the Grasshopper's ears?
(a) His legs.
(b) His heads.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
2. How do people in the city feel when they see the peach?
3. What is mind boggling to James when he sees the city below him?
4. What do city people think the people in the peach are?
5. Where does the Grasshopper get a job with?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)