|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
(b) Small insects.
2. How do the Cloud Men make rainbows?
(a) They build them.
(b) They paint them.
(c) They mold them.
(d) They freeze them.
3. What is the person on the ship who sees the floating peach accused of?
(a) Spinning tales.
(b) Hitting his head.
(d) Staying up too late.
4. What did Spider bring her aunt to keep her alive when she was stuck?
5. What does the Lady Bug say his spots indicate?
(a) How old he is.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) What branch he belongs to.
(d) All of these.
6. Who saves the peach from the deluge of water?
(a) The seagulls.
(b) The pelicans.
(c) The Cloud Men.
7. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
8. How does James describe the music made by the Grasshopper?
9. How long did Spider keep her aunt alive when she was stuck?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 6 days.
10. What direction has the peach floated over?
11. What is the first thing noticed about the city below the peach?
(a) The farm lands.
(b) The church spires.
(c) The bright colors.
(d) The tall buildings.
12. Who is the most nervous about James's plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) The Earthworm.
(c) The Lady Bug.
(d) The Grasshopper.
13. What spilled on the Centipede when he was helping with the Cloud Men?
14. What does the Earthworm like to eat?
(d) All of these.
15. What does the peach land on?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) The London Bridge.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) The Empire State Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the falling peach announced to the people in the city?
2. What do the policemen think the giant peach is?
3. Who checks on the damage done by the sharks once the peach is floating?
4. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
5. How is the peach brought to the ground?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)