Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the insects do when the Grasshopper is done making his music?
(a) They beg for more.
(b) They cheer.
(c) They yell.
(d) They fall asleep.
2. What direction has the peach floated over?
3. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) His wings.
(b) His abdomen.
(c) His legs.
(d) All of these.
4. What do the firefighters do when they see the people in the peach?
(b) Get to work.
5. What do the Cloud Men make?
(a) Cloud shapes.
(b) Rain drops.
(c) Hail stones.
6. What does the Grasshopper teach James about?
7. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
8. Who killed Spider's aunt?
(b) Aunt Spokes.
(c) Aunt Sponge.
(d) Aunt Spiker.
9. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
(a) He laughs out loud.
(b) He tells a joke.
(c) He rubs her shoulders.
(d) He does a dance.
10. How does James describe the rainbow the Cloud Men are making?
11. How does James describe the music made by the Grasshopper?
12. What country does the peach land in?
13. What city did the peach start out in?
(c) New York City.
(d) Hong Kong.
14. What is the first thing noticed about the city below the peach?
(a) The farm lands.
(b) The bright colors.
(c) The tall buildings.
(d) The church spires.
15. What do crickets use to make music?
(a) Their mouth.
(b) Their abdomen.
(c) Their legs.
(d) Their wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
2. Who checks on the damage done by the sharks once the peach is floating?
3. What was Spider's aunt killed with?
4. What is the person on the ship who sees the floating peach accused of?
5. What does James plan to use as the bait for the seagulls?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)