|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of company does the Centipede start working for?
(a) A boot company.
(b) A hat company.
(c) An airport.
(d) A dance studio.
2. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
3. How does the Centipede defend the peach against the Cloud Men?
(a) He distracts them.
(b) He throws peach chunks at the Cloud Men.
(c) He chews the rope a cloudman is hanging on to.
(d) He stands guard at the tunnel.
4. Who does the Lady bug like to benefit?
5. How long did Spider keep her aunt alive when she was stuck?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 6 weeks.
6. Who dumps water on the peach?
(a) The seagulls.
(b) The pelicans.
(c) The Cloud Men.
(d) The Rain Men.
7. What instrument does James compare the Grasshopper to?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A French horn.
(c) A violin.
(d) A drum.
8. What month did Spider's aunt die in?
9. What direction has the peach floated over?
10. How does James prove how much he loves his new friends to the city people?
(a) He writes a story.
(b) He brings the Earth worm with him.
(c) He tells of their journey.
(d) He sings a song.
11. What country does the peach land in?
12. Why didn't the sharks do much damage to the peach?
(a) They were fighting each other.
(b) They were afraid of the size.
(c) Their mouths are not shaped right.
(d) They eat meat.
13. What does the Grasshopper do for the celebration for the small damage done by the sharks?
(a) Rocks the peach gently.
(b) Vibrates the seagull strings.
(c) Makes a checker board.
(d) Plays music.
14. How does James get the peach to get closer to the land?
(a) He has the grasshopper use his wings.
(b) He cuts seagulls loose.
(c) He uses hot air to direct it.
(d) He eats the peach.
15. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
(b) Look for their hailstones.
(c) Start rebuilding the rainbow.
(d) Chase the peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells at the Cloud Men?
2. Who killed Spider's aunt?
3. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
4. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
5. What is the first thing noticed about the city below the peach?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)