|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the people on the peach panic as they get near the city?
(a) The sirens start sounding.
(b) The people start screaming.
(c) The seagulls start squawking.
(d) The peach starts falling.
2. What does the Grasshopper teach James about?
3. How many spots does the Lady Bug have?
4. How does James get the peach to get closer to the land?
(a) He has the grasshopper use his wings.
(b) He cuts seagulls loose.
(c) He uses hot air to direct it.
(d) He eats the peach.
5. What do city people think the people in the peach are?
6. How long does it take the insects to get down to the ground once the peach lands?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
7. Who does the silkworm weave ropes for?
(c) Moving companies.
(d) Tightrope walkers.
8. How does James prove how much he loves his new friends to the city people?
(a) He writes a story.
(b) He sings a song.
(c) He brings the Earth worm with him.
(d) He tells of their journey.
9. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) His wings.
(b) His legs.
(c) All of these.
(d) His abdomen.
10. What kind of Grasshopper is the Grasshopper?
(a) A Small Winged Grasshopper.
(b) A Short Horned Grasshopper.
(c) A Long Stumped Grasshopper.
(d) A Green Swallow Grasshopper.
11. What spilled on the Centipede when he was helping with the Cloud Men?
12. Who does the Lady bug like to benefit?
13. What do crickets use to make music?
(a) Their mouth.
(b) Their wings.
(c) Their legs.
(d) Their abdomen.
14. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
(a) The sun melts it away.
(b) The Earth Worm loosens up.
(c) Water washes it away.
(d) The Cloud Men break it away.
15. What time is land first seen from the peach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Lady Bug like to eat?
2. Who saves the Centipede when he falls off the peach?
3. What does James promise before he begins his plan to save the peach from the sharks?
4. What country does the peach land in?
5. How long did Spider keep her aunt alive when she was stuck?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)