|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the witches threaten to do if James eats the peach?
(a) Starve him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Adopt him.
(d) Sell him.
2. What happened to James while the peach was rolling?
(a) He was tossed all around.
(b) He sat confortably.
(c) He has a fun ride.
(d) He ate his breakfast.
3. What does James help the many footed creature in the peach do?
(a) Take off his boots.
(b) Darn his socks.
(c) Dry his toes.
(d) Make dinner.
4. Where is James locked after the peach is grown?
(a) The office.
(b) His room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The attic.
5. What is Aunt Sponge thinking about when she dies?
(a) How much money she will make that day.
(b) How to get rid of James.
(c) What to make with her peach.
(d) How ugly her sister is.
6. What do the aunts want to punish James for when he spills the beans?
(a) For making a mess.
(b) For running off.
(c) For not doing his chores.
(d) For asking a favor.
7. What kind of animals did the rolling peach frighten?
(a) Zoo animals.
(b) Farm animals.
(c) Circus animals.
(d) Wild animals.
8. How does James think the peach looks in the moonlight?
9. Where is the tunnel in the peach?
(a) In the crease.
(b) On the top.
(c) By the stem.
(d) Near the ground.
10. What does James sense while he is alone with the peach?
11. What item was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A book.
(d) A stuffed animal.
12. What do the aunts never call James?
13. What does James find in the center of the peach?
(a) A web.
(b) The pit.
(c) Some footprints.
(d) A door.
14. What kind of factory does the rolling peach ruin?
(a) A steel factory.
(b) A toothbrush factory.
(c) A chocolate factory.
(d) A cheese factory.
15. What lights the inside of the peach?
(a) The glow worm.
(b) A Christmas light.
(c) A magic bean.
(d) The lightning bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the aunts plan to make money off the peach?
2. What does James help the centipede with while the beds are made?
3. What favor does James ask of his aunts?
4. What do the aunts threaten to do to James when he spills the beans?
5. How does Aunt Spiker die?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)