1. How does the narrator describe James' early childhood?
2. Where did James' parents die?
3. What killed James' parents?
4. Where did the thing that killed James' parents escape from?
5. How many aunts does James live with?
6. Why does James live with his aunts?
His parents died.
7. What item was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
8. What extra clothing was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
9. What do the aunts never call James?
10. Where is James confined to at the aunts' house?
This section contains 3,818 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)