|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Sponge die?
(a) She gets rolled over by the peach.
(b) She falls down the hill.
(c) She is bit by the giant spider.
(d) She is scared to death.
2. What does the Lady Bug say his spots indicate?
(a) All of these.
(b) How old he is.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) What branch he belongs to.
3. What does James promise before he begins his plan to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) That he will try to protect the Spider's silk.
(b) That he won't let the birds touch the worm.
(c) That he will do it fast.
(d) That he will stay out of harm.
4. What is the Earthworm most worried about to be at sea?
(a) They will drown.
(b) They will get lost.
(c) They will fall out.
(d) They will starve.
5. Who disconnects the peach from the tree?
(a) The spider.
(b) The centipede.
(c) The ladybug.
(d) The glow worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the beds in the peach?
2. What does the Earthworm compare herself to when the sharks are seen?
3. What kind of Grasshopper is the Grasshopper?
4. What makes the people on the peach panic as they get near the city?
5. How many aunts does James live with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)