|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
(d) A police escort.
2. How long does it take the insects to get down to the ground once the peach lands?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
3. What do the critters in the peach do before the peach lands?
(a) Say their goodbyes.
(b) Collect their things.
(c) Let go one seagull at a time.
(d) Primp and preen.
4. How big is the peach when James starts to climb the tree?
(a) As big as a globe.
(b) As big as an apple.
(c) As big as a melon.
(d) As big as a balloon.
5. Why does James not pick the peach?
(a) The aunts tell him not to.
(b) It makes him happy.
(c) It keeps growing.
(d) She is too scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it strange to see a peach on the tree?
2. What does the Earthworm compare herself to when the sharks are seen?
3. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
4. What favor does James ask of his aunts?
5. Who disconnects the peach from the tree?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)