|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What calms James' fear in the center of the peach?
2. What does the ladybug think when the peach stops rolling?
(a) They are airborn.
(b) They are under ground.
(c) They are still rolling.
(d) They are bobbing up and down.
3. Who wants to eat the peach when it is brought to the ground?
4. Why does the Spider start to cry when she talks about herself?
(a) All of these.
(b) She gets emotional often.
(c) She thinks James will not like her.
(d) Spiders have a bad reputation.
5. What does James say he needs to save the peach from the sharks?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) Some string.
(d) A hook.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pairs of boots does the Centipede have?
2. Where is James locked after the peach is grown?
3. Why does the old man give James the beans?
4. What are the insects greeted with when they get to the ground?
5. What kind of creatures does James find in the center of the peach?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)