|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries James the most when he spills the beans?
(a) That his aunts will be mad.
(b) That the old man will ask for more money.
(c) That bugs will harness the magic.
(d) That he will never see them again.
2. What does James find in the center of the peach?
(a) A web.
(b) The pit.
(c) A door.
(d) Some footprints.
3. What does James feel as the peach begins to roll?
4. Why does the Spider start to cry when she talks about herself?
(a) Spiders have a bad reputation.
(b) She gets emotional often.
(c) She thinks James will not like her.
(d) All of these.
5. What wakes James on his first morning in the peach?
(a) A warm heat.
(b) Everything is shaking.
(c) The centipede yells.
(d) A loud bang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the beans kept in?
2. Who calms the insects down when they are at sea?
3. What do the policemen think the giant peach is?
4. What does the ladybug think when the peach stops rolling?
5. What does the peach land on?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)