|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ladybug think when the peach stops rolling?
(a) They are still rolling.
(b) They are under ground.
(c) They are airborn.
(d) They are bobbing up and down.
2. Where is the bait hidden once the seagulls come close to the peach?
(a) Under a blanket.
(b) Under the stem.
(c) In the crease.
(d) In the peach.
3. Where is the tunnel in the peach?
(a) In the crease.
(b) Near the ground.
(c) On the top.
(d) By the stem.
4. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) His legs.
(b) His abdomen.
(c) His wings.
(d) All of these.
5. Who on the ship sees the floating peach?
(a) The cabin boy.
(b) The cook.
(c) The captain.
(d) The first attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spilled on the Centipede when he was helping with the Cloud Men?
2. Where does James go to cry when the aunts refuse his request?
3. What item was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
4. How does Aunt Sponge die?
5. How is the Centipede saved from what was spilled on?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)