|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Spider make to help see the damage done by the sharks?
(a) A lasso.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A cocoon.
(d) A rope.
2. What does James compare the fur on the peach to?
(a) A girl.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A mouse.
(d) His mother.
3. What is Aunt Spiker thinking about when she dies?
(a) How ugly her sister is.
(b) How much money she will make that day.
(c) How to get rid of James.
(d) What to make with her peach.
4. What does the Centipede do to try and cheer up the Spider?
(a) He tells a joke.
(b) He laughs out loud.
(c) He rubs her shoulders.
(d) He does a dance.
5. How long have the creatures in the peach have been waiting for?
(a) All day.
(b) All month.
(c) All week.
(d) All night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ladybug think when the peach stops rolling?
2. What are the beans kept in?
3. How does James think the peach looks in the moonlight?
4. What do the Cloud Men make?
5. What do the insects think of eating the peach?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)