|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Grasshopper use to make music?
(a) His legs.
(b) His wings.
(c) All of these.
(d) His abdomen.
2. Who killed Spider's aunt?
(b) Aunt Sponge.
(c) Aunt Spiker.
(d) Aunt Spokes.
3. How long did Spider keep her aunt alive when she was stuck?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 6 hours.
4. What kind of creatures does James find in the center of the peach?
5. What does the Earthworm like to eat?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James find in the center of the peach?
2. What does the Earthworm compare herself to when the sharks are seen?
3. What is Aunt Spiker thinking about when she dies?
4. What do the voices in the center of the peach say when James enters?
5. Who checks on the damage done by the sharks once the peach is floating?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)