|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes James's feelings as the peach begins rolling?
(a) The speed.
(b) The darkness.
(c) The aunts' death.
(d) The chaos.
2. What do the Cloud Men make?
(a) Rain drops.
(c) Cloud shapes.
(d) Hail stones.
3. What does the Grasshopper teach James about?
4. Why does the Spider start to cry when she talks about herself?
(a) Spiders have a bad reputation.
(b) She gets emotional often.
(c) All of these.
(d) She thinks James will not like her.
5. Why does the old man give James the beans?
(a) To punish the aunts.
(b) To cheer him up.
(c) To make some money.
(d) To get rid of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have the creatures in the peach have been waiting for?
2. How do the aunts plan to make money off the peach?
3. Where is James locked after the peach is grown?
4. Who provides James with what he needs to save the peach from the sharks?
5. What does the Earthworm like to eat?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)