|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James find in the center of the peach?
(a) Some footprints.
(b) A web.
(c) The pit.
(d) A door.
2. Where is James confined to at the aunts' house?
(a) The tree house.
(b) The garden.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The basement.
3. What color are the beans that the old man has?
4. What is strange about the beans the old man has?
(a) They are hot to the touch.
(b) All of these.
(c) They are singing.
(d) They are glowing.
5. Who notices the peach on the tree?
(a) Aunt Sponge.
(b) Aunt Spiker.
(c) Aunt Spittle.
(d) Aunt Spoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James do when he stops for breaks in the peach tunnel?
2. What do the voices in the center of the peach say when James enters?
3. How big is the peach when it rests on the ground?
4. How long have the creatures in the peach have been waiting for?
5. What are the beans kept in?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)