|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the tunnel in the peach?
(a) By the stem.
(b) In the crease.
(c) On the top.
(d) Near the ground.
2. How does the narrator describe James' early childhood?
3. What do the aunts threaten to do to James when he spills the beans?
(a) Make him sleep on the roof.
(b) Put him in the well.
(c) Beat him.
(d) With hold food.
4. What is strange about the beans the old man has?
(a) They are hot to the touch.
(b) They are singing.
(c) They are glowing.
(d) All of these.
5. Why is it strange to see a peach on the tree?
(a) It is the winter.
(b) All of these.
(c) It is an old barren tree.
(d) It is an apple tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the beans that the old man has?
2. Who notices the peach on the tree?
3. What time is James alone with the peach?
4. How long have the creatures in the peach have been waiting for?
5. What do the aunts never call James?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)