|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the beans kept in?
(a) A plastic container.
(b) A tin cup.
(c) A paper bag.
(d) A brief case.
2. Why does James not pick the peach?
(a) It keeps growing.
(b) She is too scared.
(c) The aunts tell him not to.
(d) It makes him happy.
3. What do the voices in the center of the peach say when James enters?
(a) They are happy to meet him.
(b) They can leave now.
(c) They are afraid of him.
(d) They have been waiting for him.
4. What kind of creatures does James find in the center of the peach?
5. What can James see from his aunts' house?
(a) All of these.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James do when he stops for breaks in the peach tunnel?
2. Where did the creatures have roles before entering the peach?
3. What is strange about the beans the old man has?
4. Where did James' parents die?
5. What does James trip over before spilling the beans?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)