|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James locked after the peach is grown?
(a) His room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The office.
(d) The attic.
2. How do the aunts plan to make money off the peach?
(a) By making lots of pie.
(b) By charging people to see it.
(c) By selling it to a museum.
(d) Py planting the pit for another giant peach.
3. What is James doing when he asks a favor of his aunts?
(a) Painting a fence.
(b) Cooking lunch.
(c) Weeding the garden.
(d) Chopping wood.
4. Where is James confined to at the aunts' house?
(a) The tree house.
(b) The basement.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What do the aunts threaten to do to James when he spills the beans?
(a) Beat him.
(b) With hold food.
(c) Make him sleep on the roof.
(d) Put him in the well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the peach when James starts to climb the tree?
2. Why does James spill the beans?
3. What killed James' parents?
4. How many people come to see the peach?
5. Who gets the full effect of the magic beans?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)