|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does James go to cry when the aunts refuse his request?
(a) His room.
(b) The parlor.
(c) The garden.
(d) The bushes.
2. Where is James confined to at the aunts' house?
(a) The basement.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The tree house.
(d) The garden.
3. What is strange about the beans the old man has?
(a) They are hot to the touch.
(b) All of these.
(c) They are glowing.
(d) They are singing.
4. What favor does James ask of his aunts?
(a) To visit his parent's graves.
(b) To go to the sea.
(c) To go to school.
(d) To have a regular lunch.
5. What does James trip over before spilling the beans?
(a) A garden shoot.
(b) A foot.
(c) A boot.
(d) A root.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the aunts want to punish James for when he spills the beans?
2. What color are the beans that the old man has?
3. What can James see from his aunts' house?
4. What worries James the most when he spills the beans?
5. What extra clothing was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)